View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:08   #31 (permalink)
simlock
No Life Poster

Member: 14047
Thanks Meter: 166
im sorry to here about this charge now i used to use furious gold all the time and its stuck in my box doing nothing after they charge yearly updates, then they started releasing software seperate instead of giving them as updates wich we were paying for!! i really do hope that this box wont start doing the same, this could be the beggining of the end!! there is not a lot of money around at the moment for anyone well not in the uk... i dont use your box but not as often as i did i use nspro and z3x lgtool most of the time, and since now it seems like everyone is doing samsung blackberry unlocking, also , and as you said a bout wave first unlock i have bought updates in the past and by the time people know and come another box has already copy and pasted so whats the point ? its a real shame but if you need the money then you have no choice but it would be best to be fair like asking people to pay 49eu why not 25 a year is more fair you might not be around in 2 years..... you have provided very good support and updates which for one i cant complian and like you box and the gui its idiot proof i do hope this plan works for you and the rest of us .........................br

Page generated in 0.06481 seconds with 7 queries