View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 14:43   #10 (permalink)
allumts
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Same Error im my Card, have installed the V.6.6.3 in one new pc, win xp sp3, have get out of full the 400GB of secdatabase and all ok, after this, Box and card perfectament working, have solved whith this V. 6.6.3 one old E390 for enter in TAT MODE, (whith the 6.6.1/2 nothing Tat Mode), 6.6.2 never Tat Mode for this model, SO, good update Elco.
The day after, w/o touch Box or card from the table, connect to pc and receive same error:" Card not Found or corrupted", SO, ceck alls drivers, from Computer Managment>Smart Card>Propriety>Set Automatic, (just was setted in automatic), change drivers, reboot pc, move the card from 1/2 mm and in Periferic card is detected, Vid and Pid are right of this card, but anyrhing to do, when launch the sw open for half and after show the same error, at this point i think is one Drivers problem, if have more of one Box installed in the same pc that use Axalto Drivers, can be one conflict of drivers registrated in Windows, not have tested in other pc, but the strange is that the day first was working perfectament, the sames programs, no modific, firewell ok, card is ok, no blocked or other, becouse the error was "Wrong Smart Card ID", want uninstall other time this version and reinstall 6.6.2 or test in other pc, if solve i post where is the problem,
br
allumts

Page generated in 0.06544 seconds with 7 queries