ashamsu
Freak Poster

Member: 376471
Sonork: 100.1608095
Thanks Meter: 107
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riteshgpt60 View Post
please post here the firmware extractor tool and how to flash.. how to put in download mode?

My phone is in pattern lock. I have updated the fw with memory card but still pattern lock. I need to factory reset the tab.

thanks

Dear Member...

BSNL Penta IS709C is Rockchip CPU based tablet. It detects as RK29 device to flash the firmware.

Download firmware file from this link and extract...
http://www.pantel.in/download/IS709C...Wifi%20CTU.zip

Dowload the tools from this link...
RK29xxImageTools_v2.1.zip
T760-AdvUpdater.rar

Extract the RK29xxImageTools_v2.1 and place the update.img to this folder and rename it to wendal.img...

Then run Runme.bat file and select 1 to unpack the file. After unpacking the flashing files will be located in temp folder of RK29xxImageTools_v2.1 folder.

Then open T760-AdvUpdater folder and open update.exe. In that select the files as shown in the attached image. All the selected files must be the files located in the temp folder.

After that turn off your tablet and connect it by pressing 3 buttons at the same time press on/off button. Now the device will detect as RK29 device, install the necessary drivers for that.

Then check whether the device detected by update.exe as Found RKAndroid rock usb. After that click on EraseIDB and the click run.

Wait for few minutes till it get completed. And then remove tablet from pc and turn on.

It will get 5 to 10 minutes to fully load....

That's all..............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BSNL.JPG (179.5 KB, 114 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashamsu For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07475 seconds with 8 queries