View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 17:01   #1 (permalink)
NinjaKaizoku

Member: 1959144
Thanks Meter: 0
Impossible to write PIN or IMEI of BlackBerry Torch 9800 with Radio Lab Tool

Hi everyone, first of all I'm french my english out of me and some sites translations in short I have a very big concern here is my blackberry torch has been blacklisted and I took a lot of things on the internet to see how to change the imei I managed to have radio lab tool for this type of laptop but here when I want to write the imei and pin I receive this error 'Radio error message: RTAS permission to access command denied . Can not get confirmation. Can not access external ID. Can not write BBPIN 'here I'd really like you to help me to fix this problem I will put the log messages to you, thank you for your understanding

Message Log ( TORCH ) :
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot get Bluetooth status.
Radio Error: Feature not supported by firmware version: Command 0xff7c. Can't get confirmation. Cannot check presence of WLAN.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot return supported WLAN bands bitmap.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot return supported WLAN bands bitmap.
Radio Error: Feature not supported by firmware version: Command 0xff7c. Can't get confirmation. Cannot check presence of WLAN.
Reading Software Parts List Complete.
Reading Software Parts List
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot access MFG error list. Cannot read MFG error list.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot access MFG error list. Cannot read MFG error list.
Connected through STP
Connecting to device on USB...
------------------------
Radio Error: Timeout: Timed out while connecting to RTAS. Cannot reconnect to radio. The device may be password enabled, please make sure the password is correct. Cannot connect to radio.
------------------------
A device connected on USB HubAddress=\DosDevices\HCD4\6.
Disconnected from STP
A device disconnected from USB HubAddress=\DosDevices\HCD4\6.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot access ID external. Cannot write BBPIN.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot access ID external. Cannot write BBPIN.
Read Platform ID: , 7, 18, Extended Band
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot get Bluetooth status.
Reading Software Parts List Complete.
Reading Software Parts List
Connected through STP
------------------------
Radio Error: Timeout: Timed out while connecting to RTAS. Cannot reconnect to radio. The device may be password enabled, please make sure the password is correct. Cannot connect to radio.
------------------------
Radio Lab Tool v2.13.222.0 (built with RIMRadio v4.0.0.10)

Page generated in 0.09921 seconds with 7 queries