View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 12:02   #160 (permalink)
karwos
No Life Poster

Member: 117496
Sonork: 100.83919
Thanks Meter: 22,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransiri View Post
Please dont ask this kind simple question.... Because after navifirm dead I didnt stop flash any nokia phone. Searching by Google I got all firmware...
I have question for you. If you dont mind you can answer. Is this real navifirm? I mean navifirm gave link from Nokia File Server. So in your navifirm how to get firmware. I ask this if you made server its stable and we can trust. But if you provide link from Nokia File Server like original navifirm it will suddenly dead like last time.....
And i think you wanna thank me what i post here... Think that... before my post i can see "good, nice update, keep it, welcome.....". That comment suitable for facebook photos... Dont hope like that comment. If you really wanna know how to feel us its the thing what i post here.
Sometime words too rough... make a courage using that words... make a great tool. Then no need to bann anyone . If you wanna keep just cool guys to always say "yes" how can see your weakness?
At last i bought my cyclon using my two weeks salary. Only one thing at that time i wanted from cyclon. Infineon log reading ( I did it before fenix and fenix not support infineon ). Just one feature i attract your tool. We need as like that feature....
Why to use google (where not all SWs are avaiable after all) if you can have it directly in SW after 1 click? Time is money.

If you would have cyclone, you would know it download SW from nokia server SAME WAY as original FW update works. And Nokia will NEVER stop enduser firmware update.

Page generated in 0.09852 seconds with 8 queries