View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 17:09   #6 (permalink)
simplesolutions
Freak Poster

Member: 26755
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic
from some of the people on this site, you would think that these updates are coming next week, but in my opinion these people are bull sh**tting, they said the same thing when the clip first came out and people were waiting on the updates to do what the uni-clip sold itself as currently doing, so odds are they are either sleeping with the uni-clip people and dont want to anger them, or simply enjoy looking important.

Updates in my opinion will come out, slowly, and probably not up to date or exclusively to the uni-clip. I am still waiting for the MYC-2 clip that is advertised as free on the uni-clip website, so talk about customer satisfaction being there key priority. Money wise, the clip isnt too bad, but customer support and satisfaction that i have recieved has been very very poor!
As far as I know you get the sagem my-c2 adaptor with the uniclip in order to use the sagem adaptor you need to have the sagem test point dongle to calculate your codes however I can tell you there will be updates for the uni-clip.

Last edited by simplesolutions; 12-22-2004 at 13:27.

Page generated in 0.11838 seconds with 7 queries