Thread: Realistic!!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 12:15   #13 (permalink)
Realistic
Freak Poster

Member: 99524
Thanks Meter: 0
If you cant write properly and insist on being unable to simply write peace man at the end of every statement you make, then dont bother posting. I dont insist on perfect grammar, however being able to understand all of what someone writes would be good.

My second point is that i didnt buy a sharp and nokia unlocking clip, i purchased a clip which was meant to do it all. This clip was sold to myself by fonedoctor as supporting a lot!! It was meant to support siemens, ericcson, nokia, lg, all of the sendos, sharp and then new updates were meant to cover new phones, not the phones it was sold to me as already doing.

The myc-2 statement made by the "peace man" prat couldnt be more irrelevant, i havnt recieved it, i already have my own sagem v14 dongle, so just want the lead, which was advertised on the site as coming with the clip, why do i need to know something i already know?! I requested it from the fonedoctor, he said it didn’t even exist, if anyone wants proof, more than happy to forward them the e-mail from the fonedoctor.

The point is that the idea of this thread was not to say what peace man thought, but what people living in the real world, working with real customers thought. I really wanted this to be an honest thread where people could put something up, like what clip update is next or that uni-clip 2 is what we want.

£200.00 for the clip wasn’t that bad, however the support in that I don’t know whats happening in regards to updates etc. is poor. The amount of conflicting statements within this forum is poor and the poorest thing is the grammar of all these peace dude prats!

Page generated in 0.09506 seconds with 7 queries