Old 11-14-2013, 14:12   #10 (permalink)
miliky
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by norbi1313 View Post
In my opinion R-Sim 7, 8, 9 issues are caused by hardware problem. Only firmware update in R-Sim chipset can fix it. Software patch can only force 2g mode.

I don't believe that R-Sim team will fix 3g in R-Sim 7, 8, 9 series in future.
They will never confirm this officially but most probably it's the reason why they released R-Sim Mini.
It is not impossible, the path to that is through the R-SIM mini, at the end of the day everybody benefits, like I said before there will be a lot of testings and updates on the way to achieve the bugs fixes, but releasing new R-SIM`s everytime we have new file is causing discomfort already so we stopped.

Now with R-SIM mini being the only card we have to support, that will enable us to concentrate on updates and upgrading files and Beta files without hassle and without extra cost to our clients.

Also because we have different teams of Engineers on our payslip working on different versions of R-SIM`s for their own pockets.. That will stop now and we will put every hand together to support just one card ( R-SIM mini ) and we pay them per update making it faster and creating more chances of success with competitiveness.

I hope the Critics will slow down because there will not be another R-SIM 10/11/bla/bla but I won`t hesitate to take your money for dongle.

Last edited by miliky; 11-14-2013 at 14:19. Reason: updated

Page generated in 0.09266 seconds with 7 queries