View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 11:36   #5 (permalink)
allumts
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Solved note 3 n9505 samsung account

FOR ALL USER WHITH NOTE 3 N-9505 that have Wiped/Factory reset your phone and now have only SAMSUNG ACCOUNT request Locked in the SCREEN, here a little, speed and Tested By to me SOLUTION:

First Solution Tested and Working:

Goto accessibility option which is available on the first screen where you select language..then goto Text to speech option..then from the settings goto Install voice data and try to download any language..It will ask you to enter samsung account details...Enter your own samsung account details..once the download is complete..go back to screen where it was showing abnormal factory reset adn then enter your samsung account..It will go through..

Second Solution Tested and Working:

First of all I have to say that I've created this account just to share what I did with this problem. It took me, after doing dozens of hard reset and flashing firmwares, 10 minutes. Maybe, the seller never activated the phone (that's what happened to me) and this screen is appearing by mistake. So what you have to do if this is your case is to connect the headphones that came with the phone and press the button for 1-2 sec. Then the SVoice will apear and there you can use voice commands. So you just say "Start Settings" and it will open the setting where you have to activate the reactivation lock (maybe isn't necessary, but that way worked) but this time using your samsung account. Then you just have to do a factory reset (from the settings, not from the recovery) and your phone will be unlocked. It will restart and then you can set it up normally. Hope this works for you as it do for me.

Warning:

After that's all ok, go to SETTING>GENERAL>SECURITY and UNCECK "LOCK MY PHONE AFTER FACTORY RESET OR WIPE!!!

UPDATE IMMEDITLY WHITH OTA LAST UPDATE FOR TO HAVE THE "REACTIVACTION LOCK OFF BUTTON in Above Directory,

NOW YOU PHONE IS PEFECTAMENT WORKING and WHITH YOU SAMSUNG ACCOUNT, WARNING FIRST OF WIPE/F.RESET OF CECK IF "REACTIVATION LOCK BUTTON IS "UNCECKED", that's all, if this can help many of you, thanked if you want,
Br
Max

BIG THANKS to my Friend Moderator
MOULNISKY
ALEX
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.09962 seconds with 7 queries