GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > PalmOS /HP and others

PalmOS /HP and others Palm, Treo, Sony CLIÉ, Tungsten, Zire, Handspring and other Palm Operating System based Devic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2006, 06:50   #1051 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 323219
Thanks Meter: 1

WHEELIE...........Thanks, if you could post that Resco WorldCup program I'd be very happy.

PMG Key: 03527
PMG EXTRA Key: 01206

Have Fun

Here you go...Wish I had all you wanted because you deserve more.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1901779/...staller_EN.zip
Old 11-04-2006, 07:17   #1052 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 226491
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
What about just patching mVoice 5.0.1? I could care less about the other 21 of them
Unfortunately I can't patcch it but I'll keep my eyes open if I find it somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anythingbutmine View Post
Hmm... I must have done something wrong. Apparently the patch didn't get applied the first time around. I've reinstalled and it does indeed work. The framerate is still quote low, however

EDIT: The patch has lost its effect; I closed the app and went back in to discover I could no longer change channels again. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I read somewhere that you have to keep on reinstalling the patch. A solution is to keep the patched app in your memory card and copy it to palm everytime it is needed....If that's true, it should be enough to make the patched file "read only" with Resco Explorer or a simillar tool. Hope it works. About the frame rate it should be caused by slow internet conection. I tryed kinoma 4 in my T|C and it barely keept up with radio stations, let's not talk about video

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz78 View Post
Resco WorldCup... Here you go...Wish I had all you wanted because you deserve more.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1901779/...staller_EN.zip
Thank you, I really appretiate this. I allready got Virtual Pool Mobile today and now this... WOW.... I couldn't be happier today...Thank you all!!!
Old 11-04-2006, 07:47   #1053 (permalink)

Member: 370803
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by overkill_palm View Post
Here is a tutorial where the important things are detailly explained: http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~saty/Palm_tut.htm

looks way too complicated.

hey overkill, if you get free time and if its not too difficult, can you please patch the new version of Articulation (voip program) becuase the previous one posted does not work properly with Tungsten C whereas the new one does

thanks
Old 11-04-2006, 09:25   #1054 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 383736
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamajd View Post
As a token of my unbelievable appreciation,
I think you'll also find that the following info will work.

HSN: Matt
Key: 43408

(Say goodbye to MUH.)
Hello all, I have been reading this thread for 2 days.. Finally done..
I would like to thank you for all the files, like so many others, I had no idea that there was so much for the palm os.. I just got a treo 650 from alltel and am having some great fun with it now that I found this thread.
Thanks so much.

There are a few things that I am confused about.. I am a total noob so please be kind.

1. I read about people using MUH but I have not tried. What are the steps I would take to make virtual pool work? It asks for the reg code and I put the one in above and it tells me NO! lol. Will the MUH change me to MATT? and what about my other programs? will they be able to run? Im lost, sorry.

2. I find files that say xxxx.prc and xxxxpatched.prc. I dont know what I did but I got one to work(voicerec). I am still confused on how to go about installing these double name things.. Do I hotsync the original and install then hotsync the patched.prc or is it vise versa? Or do I hotsync them both at the same time and run one after the other?

3. Can I install all these appz to my card? is there a way to tell if they need to be installed in the palms memory itself?

4. When I get a larger capacity card, can I just copy everything that is on my existing card to the new one via pc card reader? And will everything work the same afterwards?

Again thank you for all the programs and help. And one day if I get the hang of things(I should being that I have a 2 year contract with this phone) I will contribute like so many of you do.

Blind

Last edited by BlindDude; 11-04-2006 at 09:36.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:40   #1055 (permalink)

Member: 352820
hi blind
what is the www. you downloaded .prc file?
I mean where did you find .prc files?
Old 11-04-2006, 10:20   #1056 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 383736
Thanks Meter: 9
I found them all here, on this thread.
Start at page 1.
Old 11-04-2006, 11:20   #1057 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 325718
Thanks Meter: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by master4g View Post
looks way too complicated.

hey overkill, if you get free time and if its not too difficult, can you please patch the new version of Articulation (voip program) becuase the previous one posted does not work properly with Tungsten C whereas the new one does

thanks
They changed the protection, I don't know if it can be patched at the moment (explaination somewhere in this tread) But I will try VOYP by toysoft.ca, it is a similiar app
Old 11-04-2006, 13:49   #1058 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 363899
Thanks Meter: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by anythingbutmine View Post
Hmm... I must have done something wrong. Apparently the patch didn't get applied the first time around. I've reinstalled and it does indeed work. The framerate is still quote low, however

EDIT: The patch has lost its effect; I closed the app and went back in to discover I could no longer change channels again. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I dont know what happened to you but im still watchin tv
Old 11-04-2006, 14:49   #1059 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 361063
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindDude View Post
Hello all, I have been reading this thread for 2 days.. Finally done..
I would like to thank you for all the files, like so many others, I had no idea that there was so much for the palm os.. I just got a treo 650 from alltel and am having some great fun with it now that I found this thread.
Thanks so much.
Yeah, its a lot. A little overwhelming at first, huh?

Quote:
There are a few things that I am confused about.. I am a total noob so please be kind.
Don't worry baby, I'll take it easy on ya.

Quote:
1. I read about people using MUH but I have not tried. What are the steps I would take to make virtual pool work? It asks for the reg code and I put the one in above and it tells me NO! lol. Will the MUH change me to MATT? and what about my other programs? will they be able to run? Im lost, sorry.
MultiUserHack is a breeze. The steps to make it work for any program are:

HotSync the 4.10 version. Run it. Select the app you need to use it with in the list. Uncheck 'Use original HotSync-ID' and enter the HotSync name that works for that particular app (i.e. 'kracked dude'). Hit OK. Make sure 'Enable MultiUserHack' is check. Run the app you just altered and register it with the code you have for the other name.

Quote:
2. I find files that say xxxx.prc and xxxxpatched.prc. I dont know what I did but I got one to work(voicerec). I am still confused on how to go about installing these double name things.. Do I hotsync the original and install then hotsync the patched.prc or is it vise versa? Or do I hotsync them both at the same time and run one after the other?
This depends on the program. Usually, if there are two files like that, you need to install and run the first one first and then install and run the patched one. Some programs simple require multiple files to work and not all of them needed to be patched, so only one of them has been patched. In that case, you'd install both.

Quote:
3. Can I install all these appz to my card? is there a way to tell if they need to be installed in the palms memory itself?
Probably. The only way to tell is to check any included readme files or to just try it. Another great option is to use LinkStart. It will store your program files on an expansion card, but let you run and organize them from the main memory. This works for nearly every app. It is posted somewhere on here from the last couple of days.

Quote:
4. When I get a larger capacity card, can I just copy everything that is on my existing card to the new one via pc card reader? And will everything work the same afterwards?
Should, yes

Quote:
Again thank you for all the programs and help. And one day if I get the hang of things(I should being that I have a 2 year contract with this phone) I will contribute like so many of you do.

Blind
Thats the spirit!! Good luck and enjoy your new ubertoy!
Old 11-04-2006, 14:55   #1060 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 258749
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
Quick News RSS reader. This isn't the newest beta, but all you have to do is go to http://www.standalone.com/cgi/beta.cgi and load the newest beta over this one. It will still stay registered.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1899191/quick_news.rar.html
cAN U PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS MEANT BY RSS
Old 11-04-2006, 17:13   #1061 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 364604
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by moienshah View Post
cAN U PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS MEANT BY RSS

RSS is a format for syndicating news and the content of news-like sites, including major news sites like Wired, news-oriented community sites like Slashdot, and personal weblogs. But it's not just for news. Pretty much anything that can be broken down into discrete items can be syndicated via RSS: the "recent changes" page of a wiki, a changelog of CVS checkins, even the revision history of a book. Once information about each item is in RSS format, an RSS-aware program can check the feed for changes and react to the changes in an appropriate way.
RSS-aware programs called news aggregators are popular in the weblogging community. Many weblogs make content available in RSS. A news aggregator can help you keep up with all your favorite weblogs by checking their RSS feeds and displaying new items from each of them.

In short, you can type in an RSS link into the prgram, and when you hotsync or do it OTA (over the air) it will refresh all of the news for that feed. So for instance wheny you go to a website you will see this orange icon which means there is an RSS feed available.

This prgram will allow you to get the news you want without going to each website. For instance I track certain sports teams (feeds are from yahoo) Google news, MSNBC, Yahoo, Beer, Nutrition, and what ever else I feel like I want to read news on. You can also see a small pic too if images are inabled, and you can download and listen to podcasts too with QuickNews.

http://www.standalone.com/palmos/quick_news/

Like on Yahoo, when you hover over the RSS icon in top stories, you should see a link at the bottom of your browser. http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/topstories this is what you would type into QuickNews for a new feed, and bam, you have Yahoo top stories on your palm.
Old 11-04-2006, 19:12   #1062 (permalink)

Member: 376300
would anybody have "Britannica Concise Encyclopedia 2006 Handheld Edition"
or "TomeRaider"?
Kudos!
Old 11-04-2006, 19:12   #1063 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 363899
Thanks Meter: 38
Heres a crapload of tv media for kinoma 4 it's a pdb file of my bookmarks to add to the cheesy media that they give you
Attached Files
File Type: rar Kinoma_Bookmarks.rar (1.3 KB, 457 views)
Old 11-04-2006, 19:37   #1064 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 370919
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambomb View Post
Heres a crapload of tv media for kinoma 4 it's a pdb file of my bookmarks to add to the cheesy media that they give you
What? No ****?!?!?

just kidding. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2006, 19:52   #1065 (permalink)

Member: 376300
Every TomeRaider seems to have a trojan when i try to dl it, would anybody have the serial or a patched version?
Ignore my previous post.