GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2019, 13:53   #76 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,150
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,067

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferouz kassim View Post
after tryting to downgrade frmom 9.0 but till now device is bricked and cannot evne flash in usbcom1.0 mode DC Phoenix 0.0.0.105
user:01323D6C

Looking for a device in force upgrade mode
Device detected:
COM21: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM21)
2019-07-27 2:19:21 AM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
File to update: HLMHAAL00AM00A074_Board_Software_general_7.0.0_r1_ EMUI5.0_05021YVS.dgtks
Device detected:
COM21: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM21)

Process identifier:17175100


Writing bootloader...
Writing HLMHAAL00AM00A074_Board_Software_general_7.0.0_r1_ EMUI5.0_05021YVS_3.dtwork...

USB Device REMOVAL
Type: @oem99.inf,%qcomdevice00%;HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_3609
Instance id: 5&1b53c060&0&1


USB Device INSERTION
Type: @oem99.inf,%qcomdevice00%;HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_3609
Instance id: 5&1b53c060&0&1


Error writing Bootloader
2019-07-27 2:19:54 AM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
You can not flash lower android into your mobile and hope to revive it, if it was running 9th android you can only attempt to revive it with android 9 files.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:45   #77 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cambodia
Posts: 4,198
Member: 1260512
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1605447
Thanks Meter: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arve View Post
Can try repair if phone can enter fastboot
phone can't be enter fastboot that's y i ask for help
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 04:59   #78 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: UGANDA
Posts: 674
Member: 2185549
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 459
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelocked View Post
You can not flash lower android into your mobile and hope to revive it, if it was running 9th android you can only attempt to revive it with android 9 files.
cannot find mla-al00 or mla-l09,mla-l29 9.0 firmwares frm support iam wondering is this possible or we stil have to wait till firmwares have beeen attained
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 07:28   #79 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 46
Member: 1881160
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Wrong kernel version is Old, use emmc dongle support new version.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ferouz kassim View Post
after tryting to downgrade frmom 9.0 but till now device is bricked and cannot evne flash in usbcom1.0 mode DC Phoenix 0.0.0.105
user:01323D6C

Looking for a device in force upgrade mode
Device detected:
COM21: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM21)
2019-07-27 2:19:21 AM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
File to update: HLMHAAL00AM00A074_Board_Software_general_7.0.0_r1_ EMUI5.0_05021YVS.dgtks
Device detected:
COM21: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM21)

Process identifier:17175100


Writing bootloader...
Writing HLMHAAL00AM00A074_Board_Software_general_7.0.0_r1_ EMUI5.0_05021YVS_3.dtwork...

USB Device REMOVAL
Type: @oem99.inf,%qcomdevice00%;HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_3609
Instance id: 5&1b53c060&0&1


USB Device INSERTION
Type: @oem99.inf,%qcomdevice00%;HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_3609
Instance id: 5&1b53c060&0&1


Error writing Bootloader
2019-07-27 2:19:54 AM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 17:49   #80 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: pakistan
Posts: 224
Member: 2114397
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 145
Donate money to this user
DCPhoenix_v105.exe not ruining now

DCPhoenix_v105.exe give me error new version available please download it
but on dc web only v105.exe available at the moment
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 09:07   #81 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,150
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by atiqmalik View Post
DCPhoenix_v105.exe give me error new version available please download it
but on dc web only v105.exe available at the moment
There is direct link to it on update announcement page, on our forum and on our support area https://files.dc-unlocker.com/share....5EDB78957730D4
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:15.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.28916 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO