GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2019, 11:22   #106 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
papu3090's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: kutch, gujarat, india
Posts: 1,000
Member: 852566
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 452

where is honor 8x oeminfo??
jsnxxxx
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 11:18   #107 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cambodia
Posts: 4,186
Member: 1260512
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1605447
Thanks Meter: 442
i have nova 3e (ANE-LX2) locked FRP can i do it with dc phoniex?

Code:
MEI1:8679070xxxxxxxx
FB LockState: LOCKED
USER LockState: LOCKED
locked
Battery state: 3827mv

2019-04-30 10:52:25.962 Erase FRP start
2019-04-30 10:52:26.340 Connecting to server...
2019-04-30 10:52:26.995 Connected!
2019-04-30 10:52:30.843 Reading phone info...
2019-04-30 10:52:31.783 Read phone info success!
Model: ANE-LX2
MEID: A000008C6EE355
pESN: 00000000
IMEI: 867907030xxxxxx
Firmware ver.: ANE-LX2 8.0.0.188(C636
SN: WCY7N183xxxxxxxx
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 14:36   #108 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,872
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by 089999945 View Post
i have nova 3e (ANE-LX2) locked FRP can i do it with dc phoniex?

Code:
MEI1:8679070xxxxxxxx
FB LockState: LOCKED
USER LockState: LOCKED
locked
Battery state: 3827mv

2019-04-30 10:52:25.962 Erase FRP start
2019-04-30 10:52:26.340 Connecting to server...
2019-04-30 10:52:26.995 Connected!
2019-04-30 10:52:30.843 Reading phone info...
2019-04-30 10:52:31.783 Read phone info success!
Model: ANE-LX2
MEID: A000008C6EE355
pESN: 00000000
IMEI: 867907030xxxxxx
Firmware ver.: ANE-LX2 8.0.0.188(C636
SN: WCY7N183xxxxxxxx
If you talk about frp lock status in fastboot or google account sign in request?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 13:09   #109 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ServiceTEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: RO, Bucuresti
Posts: 983
Member: 595504
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1580419
Thanks Meter: 248
Donate money to this user
Please add support for SNE-LX1 demo remove retail and oeminfo or bootloader to read the unlock code
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 13:04   #110 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 20
Member: 1354353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Dear GsmUser
Please help me !!!! i have buyed DC-Phoenix + HCU timed license 1 year .. HCU is Activeted but DC-Phoenix is not activated i am sending attached pic below .. i need solution please help me Guys ..

Second


please help me with best solution ??????


Last edited by Namelocked; 05-06-2019 at 16:11.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 16:12   #111 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,872
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahib.bd10 View Post
Dear GsmUser
Please help me !!!! i have buyed DC-Phoenix + HCU timed license 1 year .. HCU is Activeted but DC-Phoenix is not activated i am sending attached pic below .. i need solution please help me Guys ..

Second


please help me with best solution ??????

Please let us know your username, make sure no dongle is connected to pc when you launch dc-phoenix.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2019, 09:05   #112 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 20
Member: 1354353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Please help me !!!! i have buyed DC-Phoenix

Dear Namelocked

Thanks you very much ..it worked ..
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:35   #113 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: japan
Posts: 1
Member: 2909966
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello.
I used DC-Phoenix to unbrick my P20 Pro (CLT-L29C636).
I successfully unbricked my phone with the testpoint method, but the build number become Chipset-boston 8.1.0.001 (01S3) and couldn't get OTA update.
How can I fix this??
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 11:01   #114 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,872
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabosu View Post
Hello.
I used DC-Phoenix to unbrick my P20 Pro (CLT-L29C636).
I successfully unbricked my phone with the testpoint method, but the build number become Chipset-boston 8.1.0.001 (01S3) and couldn't get OTA update.
How can I fix this??
Possibly maybe only by repairing country/vendor if it's android version/sec patch not latest.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:28.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.27880 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO