GSM Shop  
GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2017, 22:41   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mrrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Posts: 849
Member: 888712
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelocked View Post
What is "neno android", imei might have been gone before you even flashed it. I repeat again flashing firmwares wont make your IMEI or other data appear, you need to repair them whith HCU or other tool after you flash phone with FULL STOCK ROM firmware.


At this point i'm lost what you need, if you did FRP unlock as you clam phone is definitely in fastboot, and if DC-unlocker detect it in fastboot for FRP unlock then DC-phoenix will detect it too no doubt for flashing your factory firmware. Developer options is accessed on repaired phone only.
Hello mr I am understand what you mean but my phone not go to normal mode you look my post .always come huawei recovery mode & your device is unlocked can't be trusted.i faceing this problem already 2 month .i was posted in forum a lot time but this supporter not help me proper way only so much talking.we buy this tool for what for playing ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 22:42   #32 (permalink)
selective member DC - Unlocker
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 521
Member: 3431
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip85 View Post
this my problem after remove frp with dc unlocker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCkmnPwewek
Can i know your user name (or dongle sn), i will check what you doing with this phone.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 22:49   #33 (permalink)
selective member DC - Unlocker
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 521
Member: 3431
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrobin View Post
Hello mr I am understand what you mean but my phone not go to normal mode you look my post .always come huawei recovery mode & your device is unlocked can't be trusted.i faceing this problem already 2 month .i was posted in forum a lot time but this supporter not help me proper way only so much talking.we buy this tool for what for playing ?
Proper way is method 2 from there :
https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial
You can also send me your sn, and i will check if all steps in correct sequence was done.
1.Writing Factory firmware from our suppor
2.Writing update app in fastboot
3.Writing same file in update mode (or SD)
4.Repair numbers, lock bootloader.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 22:58   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mrrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Posts: 849
Member: 888712
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 269
Support area only android version 4.3 .this version Coustomer no accept bro .after write support area flash file is like that ,help me about your device has been unlocked and can not be trusted
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 23:05   #35 (permalink)
selective member DC - Unlocker
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 521
Member: 3431
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrobin View Post
Support area only android version 4.3 .this version Coustomer no accept bro .after write support area flash file is like that ,help me about your device has been unlocked and can not be trusted
IF android 4.3 then probably missing step(write correct UPDATE.APP
in FASTBOOT) please send me your SN and i will check.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arve For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 23:16   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mrrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Posts: 849
Member: 888712
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 269
I Download from some Huawei unofficial site that firmware always recovery mode & your device is unlocked can not be trusted. Like this come .now Singapore morning 5 o clock afternoon I will go shop then I will send you sn ,thanks for helping
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:53   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mrrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Posts: 849
Member: 888712
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arve View Post
IF android 4.3 then probably missing step(write correct UPDATE.APP
in FASTBOOT) please send me your SN and i will check.


This is my sn :0060A817B6
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:59   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Vahidpappali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Gods.On.Country
Posts: 584
Member: 2602890
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 178
Good update



waiting for a big update with latest modems
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:23   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: emirates
Age: 32
Posts: 215
Member: 285020
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1579574
Thanks Meter: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arve View Post
Can i know your user name (or dongle sn), i will check what you doing with this phone.
my sn 0309935188 plz need help
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 13:52   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Master-Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 504
Member: 2390703
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 174
Authorize phone Diag should be free for dongle users pay a year of support for a dongle that only does unlock but paying credits is not fair
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:18   #41 (permalink)
selective member DC - Unlocker
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 521
Member: 3431
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip85 View Post
my sn 0309935188 plz need help
Follow server records you writing OTA update, not full firmware.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arve For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 11:47   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: emirates
Age: 32
Posts: 215
Member: 285020
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1579574
Thanks Meter: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arve View Post
Follow server records you writing OTA update, not full firmware.
plz what u mean writing OTA update plz explain
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 13:04   #43 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 290
Member: 451521
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 150
HCU-Client v1.0.0.0135 Huawei P10

2017-05-01 18:01:49.611 Erase FRP start
2017-05-01 18:01:49.715 Connecting to server...
2017-05-01 18:01:50.582 Connected!
2017-05-01 18:01:51.659 Reading phone info...
2017-05-01 18:01:52.632 Read phone info success!
Model: VTR-L29
MEID: 86279003140756
pESN: 00000000
IMEI: 862790031407565
Firmware ver.: VTR-L29C636B120
SN: YLM7N17311003809

2017-05-01 18:01:52.668 Reading Certify data...
2017-05-01 18:01:53.310 Reading Certify data success!
2017-05-01 18:01:53.316 Signing Certify data...
2017-05-01 18:01:56.169 Erase FRP fail!

Fastboot command fail!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:28   #44 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,031
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip85 View Post
plz what u mean writing OTA update plz explain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over-the-air_programming It was many times mentioned for you that you MUST flash phone with full stock rom not partial firmware. OTA firmware is not suitable for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_ptm View Post
HCU-Client v1.0.0.0135 Huawei P10

2017-05-01 18:01:49.611 Erase FRP start
2017-05-01 18:01:49.715 Connecting to server...
2017-05-01 18:01:50.582 Connected!
2017-05-01 18:01:51.659 Reading phone info...
2017-05-01 18:01:52.632 Read phone info success!
Model: VTR-L29
MEID: 86279003140756
pESN: 00000000
IMEI: 862790031407565
Firmware ver.: VTR-L29C636B120
SN: YLM7N17311003809

2017-05-01 18:01:52.668 Reading Certify data...
2017-05-01 18:01:53.310 Reading Certify data success!
2017-05-01 18:01:53.316 Signing Certify data...
2017-05-01 18:01:56.169 Erase FRP fail!

Fastboot command fail!
Please do this:
1. Restart HCU software.
2. Login with your account on software.
3. Right click on memo area make sure "enable debug logging" has a check mark.
4. Detect your device. Try to erase FRP, after error do rest of the steps
5. Right click on memo area and save "debug log file".
6. Send that file to me, please.

Last edited by Namelocked; 05-02-2017 at 12:38.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:43   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mrrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Posts: 849
Member: 888712
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arve View Post
Follow server records you writing OTA update, not full firmware.
Bro I give my sn but you no answer me ?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:15.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.40474 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO