GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2018, 20:46   #46 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 158
Member: 1750690
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27

Dc- unlocker upgrade software with 8.0 Oreo support ...when come.... I m still wait.... Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:57   #47 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 66
Member: 2453348
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Br, itry to unlock.. this new virsion..

DC Unlocker 2 client
v:1.0001403

E5577Cs-321
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 8646950**********
Serial NR. : D2LDW17A28001763
Firmware : 21.329.63.00.397
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.20.00.397_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.20.00.397_MRE5
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)


Unlocking, please wait ...

AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !

Please how unlock this modem... new version..
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:33   #48 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,277
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul5 View Post
Br, itry to unlock.. this new virsion..

DC Unlocker 2 client
v:1.0001403

E5577Cs-321
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 8646950**********
Serial NR. : D2LDW17A28001763
Firmware : 21.329.63.00.397
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.20.00.397_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.20.00.397_MRE5
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)


Unlocking, please wait ...

AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !

Please how unlock this modem... new version..
Sorry, we do not have ways to unlock it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:54   #49 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sri Lanka
Posts: 233
Member: 164422
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
huawei id remove

plz add p20 pro and v9 huawei id remove.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 21:59   #50 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Member: 2754820
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Huawei P Smart Lite Android 8.0.0.158

Hi, I purchased credits to read the BL code for above mentioned device on C432.
I've been given error codes 375 and 405 mostly.
Could you send me the refund, or perhaps even better, if you could provide me an unlock code which I will manually enter in fastboot mode, I'll provide the product ID (if reading is the problem)?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:35   #51 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,277
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanfix View Post
Hi, I purchased credits to read the BL code for above mentioned device on C432.
I've been given error codes 375 and 405 mostly.
Could you send me the refund, or perhaps even better, if you could provide me an unlock code which I will manually enter in fastboot mode, I'll provide the product ID (if reading is the problem)?
For refund we would need to know your username. May try order bootloader code by imei: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootloadercodes
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 03:16   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mediapeople's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: inside forum
Posts: 1,216
Member: 759477
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1618763
Thanks Meter: 100
Dc is one of the best team than why not adding
Huawei new security build for frp some people
Selling frp keys we bought Activation @ 39 credits
& Yearly activation too but still can't do frp in new
Security
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 11:45   #53 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,277
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediapeople View Post
Dc is one of the best team than why not adding
Huawei new security build for frp some people
Selling frp keys we bought Activation @ 39 credits
& Yearly activation too but still can't do frp in new
Security
May only order bootloader & FRP code by imei from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootloadercodes
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 16:55   #54 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
Member: 2882959
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Honor 9 Lite

hi got the following error message when I ran the client
trying to get the bootloader code have included the phone details to help solve.

Firmware ver.: System 8.0.0.046(0FZS)
SN: U8ENW18509002463
PCB SN: NW4MLC185C039934
Vendor: all
Country: cn
FASTBOOT:Chipset-dallas8.0.0.001(03AN)_FASTBOOT
BOOT:System 8.0.0.046(0FZS)_BOOT
RECOVERYunknow)
SYSTEM:System 8.0.0.046(0FZS)
MAINVER:System 8.0.0.046(0FZS)
DATAVER:LLD-AL10 8.0.0.178(C00)_DATA_LLD-AL10_all_cn
APTIME:Sat Aug 4 21:03:32 CST 2018

2018-12-13 15:13:29.448 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2018-12-13 15:13:32.123 Found COM port: COM5
2018-12-13 15:13:32.133 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (HiSilicon CPU)

Read bootloader code fail!
Not supported/unknown chipset!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 08:05   #55 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,277
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncO_7 View Post
hi got the following error message when I ran the client
trying to get the bootloader code have included the phone details to help solve.

Firmware ver.: System 8.0.0.046(0FZS)
SN: U8ENW18509002463
PCB SN: NW4MLC185C039934
Vendor: all
Country: cn
FASTBOOT:Chipset-dallas8.0.0.001(03AN)_FASTBOOT
BOOT:System 8.0.0.046(0FZS)_BOOT
RECOVERYunknow)
SYSTEM:System 8.0.0.046(0FZS)
MAINVER:System 8.0.0.046(0FZS)
DATAVER:LLD-AL10 8.0.0.178(C00)_DATA_LLD-AL10_all_cn
APTIME:Sat Aug 4 21:03:32 CST 2018

2018-12-13 15:13:29.448 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2018-12-13 15:13:32.123 Found COM port: COM5
2018-12-13 15:13:32.133 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (HiSilicon CPU)

Read bootloader code fail!
Not supported/unknown chipset!
This means that current version of android in your device has new security patch and is not supported yet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 19:06   #56 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 101
Member: 2526882
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
huawei id bypass on honor 9i fail

hi team i tryt to remove huwaei id on honor 9i lld-al20 with dc unlocker on several occation keep tellind phone not found please help

Before detection Huawei Android phones, enable 'Manufacture' mode:
in dial pad type *#*#2846579#*#* for Qualcomm and Kirin based models, or *#*#14789632#*#* for MTK, then select
'ProjectMenu',
'Background settings',
'USB ports settings',
'Manufacture mode'.

Step by step guide for other Huawei phone unlock:
https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_p...lock_tutorials

================================================== =================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1403

Detecting phone :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei phones
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Phone not found !

================================================== =================

================================================== =================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1403

Detecting phone :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei phones
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM48

================================================== =================

Phone not found !

================================================== =================
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:36   #57 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,277
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,134
This means that current version of android in your device has new security patch and is not supported yet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 12:48   #58 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Australia
Posts: 16
Member: 2901612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Is DC-Unlocker still being developed and updated? There hasn't been an update in almost a year
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 16:55   #59 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,277
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylicious View Post
Is DC-Unlocker still being developed and updated? There hasn't been an update in almost a year
Yes, it is still being developed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 09:42   #60 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Australia
Posts: 16
Member: 2901612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Thanks for your reply. Okay cool. Look forward to the next update.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:33.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.42495 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO