GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   DC Unlocker (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1004/)
-   -   HCU-Client More MTK models IMEI repair, read bootloader, direct unlock added (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1004/hcu-client-more-mtk-models-imei-repair-read-bootloader-direct-unlock-added-2198666/)

Arve 02-27-2017 15:37

HCU-Client More MTK models IMEI repair, read bootloader, direct unlock added
 
IMEI Repair, direct unlock, read bootloader (FRP was before) added for :

Huawei Ascend Y6 Pro
TIT-AL00
TIT-CL10
TIT-L01
TIT-L02
TIT-TL00
TIT-U02

Huawei G Power
TIT-U02

Huawei Holly2 plus
TIT-AL00
TIT-CL10

Huawei Honor 4C Pro
TIT-L01
TIT-TL00

Huawei ECO
LUA-L03
LUA-L13
LUA-L23

Huawei Y3II
LUA-L01
LUA-L02
LUA-L21
LUA-U02
LUA-U03
LUA-U22
LUA-U23

Huawei Y6 Elite
LYO-L01
LYO-L02
LYO-L03

Huawei Y6II compact
LYO-L01
LYO-L02
LYO-L03

Huawei Y5II
CUN-L01
CUN-L02
CUN-L03
CUN-L21
CUN-L22
CUN-L23
CUN-L33

Download HCU Client here


rgsm 02-27-2017 16:58

Huawei Y5II how enable Manufacture mode becouse MTK: *#*#14789632#*#* not work ?

spd3 02-27-2017 17:23

look
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rgsm (Post 12367863)
Huawei Y5II how enable Manufacture mode becouse MTK: *#*#14789632#*#* not work ?



power on phone and active usb debug and conect

Arve 02-27-2017 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by rgsm (Post 12367863)
Huawei Y5II how enable Manufacture mode becouse MTK: *#*#14789632#*#* not work ?

this models not in manufacture mode.

Select USB Debug mode on software, press detect, then connect powered off phone.

rgsm 02-27-2017 21:40

Searching phone (insert the USB cable in the powered off phone)...
Phone detected (MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android))
Preparing to start MTK USB Debug mode...
Looking for debug port (drivers must be already installed)...
MTK USB debug mode entered!
Baseband Chip: MT6735,S01
Sw version:
Hw Version: CUN-L01C603B101

Baseband Chip: MT6735, E00
Sw version: MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V42.P40
Hw Version: HQ6753_65C_B1N_L1_HW
Reading IMEI...
IMEI 1: 869785028352132
IMEI 2: N/A
Open port success!
2017-02-27 22:36:55.316 Read from server...
2017-02-27 22:36:55.943 Read from server success!
Reading simlock info..
Reading SIM1 info...
Unlocking SIM1...
SIM1 unlocked!
Reading SIM1 info...
Unlocking SIM1...
SIM1 unlocked!
Reading SIM2 info...
Unlocking SIM2...
SIM2 unlocked!
Reading SIM2 info...
Unlocking SIM2...
SIM2 unlocked!


Thanku You HCU Team!!

mr_meralikhil 02-28-2017 05:25

add huawei app flasher this is good update

joauz 03-06-2017 06:04

hi please help for the latest version cannot run on my pc error (0xc0150002) thanks

djstich 03-06-2017 07:14

Hi team Huawei Mate 9 model MHA-L09 Unlock support please help

Regards
Br
djstich

Namelocked 03-06-2017 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by joauz (Post 12380633)
hi please help for the latest version cannot run on my pc error (0xc0150002) thanks

Please attach screenshot of the error. Is it same on another computer (if you have one around)?

joauz 03-07-2017 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namelocked (Post 12381187)
Please attach screenshot of the error. Is it same on another computer (if you have one around)?


im using windows 7 64bit
same error on my windows 10 OS
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...psvid9xzcl.jpg

Namelocked 03-07-2017 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by joauz (Post 12382342)
im using windows 7 64bit
same error on my windows 10 OS
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...psvid9xzcl.jpg

It looks so as if your windows are missing some updates that necessary for software to work. Can try installing this one https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...id=26347%20%20 note that computer restart may be necessary for update to be completed.

joauz 03-07-2017 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namelocked (Post 12383221)
It looks so as if your windows are missing some updates that necessary for software to work. Can try installing this one https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...id=26347%20%20 note that computer restart may be necessary for update to be completed.

i was install that already but still the same error on both my pc windows 7 and windows 10

noi 03-08-2017 02:55

how can i use my dc unlocker dongle..the soft asking for pass..i have credits 146


Check account status

User : 0132xxxx
Credits left : 146
Support till : 9/16/2018

Activated features:
DC-Unlocker
Huawei CDMA modem unlocker
Software debugger

Namelocked 03-08-2017 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by noi (Post 12384476)
how can i use my dc unlocker dongle..the soft asking for pass..i have credits 146


Check account status

User : 0132xxxx
Credits left : 146
Support till : 9/16/2018

Activated features:
DC-Unlocker
Huawei CDMA modem unlocker
Software debugger

If software is asking for password means your dongle not detected on it at all. Close software, reconnect dongle to another usb port on pc directly, then launch software.

noi 03-10-2017 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namelocked (Post 12385711)
If software is asking for password means your dongle not detected on it at all. Close software, reconnect dongle to another usb port on pc directly, then launch software.

2017.03.10 12:46:09.009 Checking account ...

Wrong username or password!

2017.03.10 12:46:10.916 Checking account ...

Wrong username or password!



but if i use dc unlocker software..then click the account info..it will check my account and available logs:
2017.03.10 12:49:59.147 Logging enabled !

dc-unlocker 2 client 1.00.1.1361
Check account status

User : 0132xxxx
Credits left : 146
Support till : 9/16/2018

Activated features:
DC-Unlocker
Huawei CDMA modem unlocker
Software debugger


i tried two different computer, still the same. . any other suggestion??


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:55.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.32821 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO