GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2019, 16:48   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
zain_gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Narang Mandi_PAK
Posts: 236
Member: 2595115
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
Huawei Y7 Prime 2019(DUB-LX1) ERROR


Dear Team,

Brand:- Huawei
Model:- DUB-LX1 (HUAWEI Y7 PRIME 2019)
Problem:- I Want Repair IMEI But HCU Show Error... Please any Expert Check log and help for this problem

HCU LOG Read INFO:-
Quote:
Account: Omigsmlab
Check success!

Credits left: 0
License ends in 18day[s]

2019-06-30 14:13:09.542 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-06-30 14:13:10.803 Found COM port: COM219
2019-06-30 14:13:10.803 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
2019-06-30 14:13:10.819 Open COM port COM219 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM219))...
2019-06-30 14:13:10.975 Start read phone info!
2019-06-30 14:13:11.216 Connecting to server...
2019-06-30 14:13:12.267 Connected!
2019-06-30 14:13:16.816 Waiting for server responce (up to 45 seconds left)...
2019-06-30 14:13:24.424 Read phone secure info...
2019-06-30 14:13:24.471 Read phone basic info...
2019-06-30 14:13:24.508 Read phone info done!

Model: DUB-LX1
IMEI: 86842***********
Firmware ver.: sdm450_DUB-LX1 8.2.0.137(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
Dataver: DUB-LX1 8.2.0.137(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
SN: BVK6R19329017244
PCB SN: 6R6DHY1941053268


2019-06-30 14:13:24.633 Phone info data backup saved to file c:\users\dawood khan\desktop\hcu_322\Backup\20190630_141324_868424 043769598.BAK
IMEI REPAIR LOG:-
Quote:
019-06-30 14:15:46.055 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-06-30 14:15:47.226 Found COM port: COM219
2019-06-30 14:15:47.226 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
New IMEI 1 : 35329**********
New IMEI 2 : 35924**********
2019-06-30 14:15:47.402 Open COM port COM219 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM219))...
2019-06-30 14:15:47.527 Connecting to server...
2019-06-30 14:15:48.496 Connected!
2019-06-30 14:15:55.140 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone

Last edited by zain_gsm; 06-30-2019 at 16:53. Reason: Remove IMEI
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:27   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,261
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,131
Please do this:
1. Restart HCU software.
2. Login with your account on software.
3. Right click on memo area make sure "enable debug logging" has a check mark.
4. Detect your device. Try to repair it, after error do rest of the steps
5. Right click on memo area and save "debug log file".
6. Send that file to me, please.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 16:44   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Peshawar kpk
Posts: 8
Member: 2894054
Status: Offline
Sonork: Abskhan0311
Thanks Meter: 0
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelocked View Post
Please do this:
1. Restart HCU software.
2. Login with your account on software.
3. Right click on memo area make sure "enable debug logging" has a check mark.
4. Detect your device. Try to repair it, after error do rest of the steps
5. Right click on memo area and save "debug log file".
6. Send that file to me, please.
Hellow sir plz help me how to repair ime of Huawei DUB-LX1
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 16:09   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,261
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahid akhtar View Post
Hellow sir plz help me how to repair ime of Huawei DUB-LX1
Do you get same thing as person above or something else?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:46   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Nabeel khan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 769
Member: 775524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608849
Thanks Meter: 124
i have also same problem
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:36   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,261
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabeel khan View Post
i have also same problem
Can you let us know your username?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 09:43   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
umr_butt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: bin/earth/Pakistan...
Age: 31
Posts: 373
Member: 1069698
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 183
Hi..
Same problem ...
Following..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 12:49   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
amralkareem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Egypt
Age: 37
Posts: 1,620
Member: 153397
Status: Offline
Sonork: 113032
Thanks Meter: 359
Before detection connect cable to usb and enable Manufacture mode !

Qualcomm and HiSilicon: *#*#2846579#*#*
MTK: *#*#14789632#*#*
Windows: ##2846579#

ProjectMenu
1.Background setting
2.USB ports setting
Select Manufacture mode

2019-09-05 13:20:52.528 Checking account we4ad1...
2019-09-05 13:20:52.533 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:20:53.294 Connected!

Account: we4ad1
Credits left: 0
Check success!

License ends in 165day[s]

2019-09-05 13:24:39.104 Debug Log Enabled!

2019-09-05 13:32:56.210 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:32:56.225 Compatible COM ports not found!
2019-09-05 13:32:56.228 ERROR!
Phone not found !

2019-09-05 13:33:01.588 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:33:01.630 Compatible COM ports not found!

2019-09-05 13:33:01.637 ERROR!

Phone not found !

2019-09-05 13:33:10.296 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:33:10.336 Compatible COM ports not found!

2019-09-05 13:33:10.341 ERROR!

Phone not found !

2019-09-05 13:33:34.471 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:33:35.543 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:33:35.553 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
New IMEI 1 : 861802045172555
New IMEI 2 : 861802045207567
2019-09-05 13:33:35.710 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:33:35.831 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:33:36.156 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:33:38.665 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone

2019-09-05 13:34:02.561 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:34:04.274 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:34:04.283 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
2019-09-05 13:34:04.292 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:34:04.411 Start read phone info!
2019-09-05 13:34:04.569 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:34:05.330 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:34:08.517 Read phone secure info...
2019-09-05 13:34:08.574 Read phone basic info...
2019-09-05 13:34:08.642 Read phone info done!

Model: DUB-LX1
IMEI: 861802045172555
Firmware ver.: sdm450_DUB-LX1 8.2.0.139(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
Dataver: DUB-LX1 8.2.0.139(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
SN: 58KRX19213005591
PCB SN: RX5PGV192D016522


2019-09-05 13:34:08.705 Phone info data backup saved to file E:\box\hcu\HCU_322_\Backup\20190905_133408_8618020 45172555.BAK


2019-09-05 13:34:29.047 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:34:30.142 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:34:30.153 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
New IMEI 1 : 861802045172555
New IMEI 2 : 861802045207567
2019-09-05 13:34:30.308 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:34:30.431 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:34:30.774 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:34:34.337 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone

2019-09-05 13:34:55.939 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:34:57.008 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:34:57.016 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
2019-09-05 13:34:57.155 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:34:57.284 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:34:57.711 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:35:00.267 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone

2019-09-05 13:41:33.527 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:41:35.081 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:41:35.090 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
2019-09-05 13:41:35.099 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:41:35.217 Start read phone info!
2019-09-05 13:41:35.364 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:41:35.824 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:41:38.497 Read phone secure info...
2019-09-05 13:41:38.554 Read phone basic info...
2019-09-05 13:41:38.620 Read phone info done!

Model: DUB-LX1
IMEI: 861802045172555
Firmware ver.: sdm450_DUB-LX1 8.2.0.139(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
Dataver: DUB-LX1 8.2.0.139(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
SN: 58KRX19213005591
PCB SN: RX5PGV192D016522


2019-09-05 13:41:38.663 Phone info data backup saved to file E:\box\hcu\HCU_322_\Backup\20190905_134138_8618020 45172555.BAK


2019-09-05 13:41:42.437 Checking account we4ad1...
2019-09-05 13:41:42.451 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:41:42.850 Connected!

Account: we4ad1
Credits left: 0
Check success!

License ends in 165day[s]

2019-09-05 13:42:13.481 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:42:15.003 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:42:15.007 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
New IMEI 1 : 861802045172555
New IMEI 2 : 861802045207567
2019-09-05 13:42:15.137 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:42:15.254 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:42:15.671 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:42:19.104 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 15:59   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,261
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by amralkareem View Post
Before detection connect cable to usb and enable Manufacture mode !

Qualcomm and HiSilicon: *#*#2846579#*#*
MTK: *#*#14789632#*#*
Windows: ##2846579#

ProjectMenu
1.Background setting
2.USB ports setting
Select Manufacture mode

2019-09-05 13:20:52.528 Checking account we4ad1...
2019-09-05 13:20:52.533 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:20:53.294 Connected!

Account: we4ad1
Credits left: 0
Check success!

License ends in 165day[s]

2019-09-05 13:24:39.104 Debug Log Enabled!

2019-09-05 13:32:56.210 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:32:56.225 Compatible COM ports not found!
2019-09-05 13:32:56.228 ERROR!
Phone not found !

2019-09-05 13:33:01.588 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:33:01.630 Compatible COM ports not found!

2019-09-05 13:33:01.637 ERROR!

Phone not found !

2019-09-05 13:33:10.296 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:33:10.336 Compatible COM ports not found!

2019-09-05 13:33:10.341 ERROR!

Phone not found !

2019-09-05 13:33:34.471 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:33:35.543 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:33:35.553 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
New IMEI 1 : 861802045172555
New IMEI 2 : 861802045207567
2019-09-05 13:33:35.710 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:33:35.831 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:33:36.156 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:33:38.665 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone

2019-09-05 13:34:02.561 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:34:04.274 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:34:04.283 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
2019-09-05 13:34:04.292 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:34:04.411 Start read phone info!
2019-09-05 13:34:04.569 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:34:05.330 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:34:08.517 Read phone secure info...
2019-09-05 13:34:08.574 Read phone basic info...
2019-09-05 13:34:08.642 Read phone info done!

Model: DUB-LX1
IMEI: 861802045172555
Firmware ver.: sdm450_DUB-LX1 8.2.0.139(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
Dataver: DUB-LX1 8.2.0.139(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
SN: 58KRX19213005591
PCB SN: RX5PGV192D016522


2019-09-05 13:34:08.705 Phone info data backup saved to file E:\box\hcu\HCU_322_\Backup\20190905_133408_8618020 45172555.BAK


2019-09-05 13:34:29.047 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:34:30.142 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:34:30.153 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
New IMEI 1 : 861802045172555
New IMEI 2 : 861802045207567
2019-09-05 13:34:30.308 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:34:30.431 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:34:30.774 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:34:34.337 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone

2019-09-05 13:34:55.939 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:34:57.008 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:34:57.016 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
2019-09-05 13:34:57.155 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:34:57.284 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:34:57.711 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:35:00.267 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone

2019-09-05 13:41:33.527 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:41:35.081 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:41:35.090 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
2019-09-05 13:41:35.099 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:41:35.217 Start read phone info!
2019-09-05 13:41:35.364 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:41:35.824 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:41:38.497 Read phone secure info...
2019-09-05 13:41:38.554 Read phone basic info...
2019-09-05 13:41:38.620 Read phone info done!

Model: DUB-LX1
IMEI: 861802045172555
Firmware ver.: sdm450_DUB-LX1 8.2.0.139(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
Dataver: DUB-LX1 8.2.0.139(C185)_DATA_DUB-L21_hw_meafnaf
SN: 58KRX19213005591
PCB SN: RX5PGV192D016522


2019-09-05 13:41:38.663 Phone info data backup saved to file E:\box\hcu\HCU_322_\Backup\20190905_134138_8618020 45172555.BAK


2019-09-05 13:41:42.437 Checking account we4ad1...
2019-09-05 13:41:42.451 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:41:42.850 Connected!

Account: we4ad1
Credits left: 0
Check success!

License ends in 165day[s]

2019-09-05 13:42:13.481 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:42:15.003 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:42:15.007 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
New IMEI 1 : 861802045172555
New IMEI 2 : 861802045207567
2019-09-05 13:42:15.137 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:42:15.254 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:42:15.671 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:42:19.104 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone
Looking at our side logs, phone has been modified by you or some one else and could not be repaired by standard methods that we have.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 05:40   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: ajdd
Posts: 8
Member: 2925165
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelocked View Post
Looking at our side logs, phone has been modified by you or some one else and could not be repaired by standard methods that we have.
I have the same problem, and there are many mobile phones.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wuxuan For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:10.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.36994 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO