GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > LCD Refurbish

LCD Refurbish All things related to LCD / Screen refurbish and repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2017, 18:52   #226 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1006358
Sonork: 100.1583633
Thanks Meter: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexz408 View Post
The problem for the bubbles is the oca theirs a lot people claiming to sell original oca from Mitsubishi but it's false advertising / if you have original Mitsubishi oca and you have a bubble you don't even need laminating machine in couple of hours it will removed by itself .
Dear in my opionun Oca brand and material only effect process settings, yes Oca can cause bubble only in below case
1) damage due to mishandling
2) size to big or to small
3) stores long time ( oca can use upto 6 month from manufacturing ) if store at 5c to 12c , at 25c can store upto 72 hours only
Old 12-06-2017, 19:07   #227 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajinchi View Post
Hi Guys,

I was lucky to get here, as I was looking information related with OCA equipment and I just read this thread.

Actually I do LOCA repairs, struggling a lot with LCDs with BACKLIGHT but the work can be done.

So, trying to help here, I found this 3M document about OCA, that maybe can help to fix the bubbles problem showing up after their removal.

I can´t post the PDF as I have less than 10 posts, so google this and it should be the first hit:

Optically Clear CEF TB qxd - 3M

And now the highlights I think are important here to solve this out:

Step 1: Baking

Samples can be baked at 85°C for 2-5 hours, depending on the plastic thickness; the thicker the plastic, the longer it takes to remove moisture

Are you guys “baking” the OCA before using them to remove moisture from it? Or it can be from the recently cleaned LCD and the moisture came from it? Or both? Or his step can´t be applied to the OCA sheet as it can melt?

Step 2: Lamination

In the document is made by hand with a roller…

Step 3: Autoclave

Temperature: 30-60°C

Pressure: 70-100 PSI

Duration: 20-60 minutes

I thought that there is vacuum inside the autoclave, not pressure… am I correct?

cellularman89 in process #8 do this at 55ºC by 20 minutes at 6MPA (no idea what MPA is…yet) Maybe a new setting to try?

Step 4: Durability

This step is meant for customers who would like to determine the effect of long term device exposure to high temperature and high humidity. Most moisture absorbing substrates (e.g. PC and PMMA) fail this process because they outgas at high temperature and high humidity creating bubble in the assembly. Step 1 above is implemented to improve outgassing problem.
Here is a typical accelerated process condition.

Temperature: 60°C
Humidity: 90% R. H.
Duration:12-72 hours

This should be to have in consideration if bubbles appear after the de-bubbling process? Weird... but it points back to Step #1 of the document...

Maybe someone with these tools can help to try this new settings described in this document recommendations and let us know if it helps?

Thank you guys.
Dear you read out 3m oca life testing parameters, and in other hand it's a UV oca, it's need uv after autoclave and it's hard Oca, after put in uv it's become very hard to remove
The Following User Says Thank You to onlinebaba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 19:41   #228 (permalink)

Member: 2789166
Thanks Meter: 0
The problem you are having has many causes:
1. When you insert the LCD into the pressure cooker, please set the high temperature (to equal the room temperature). This is the most important

2. When you cover the OCA on the LCD, the edges around the LCD are redundant.

3. When rolling OCA on an uneven LCD may also be the cause.

4, Finally, after trying all the steps above, you change the other OCA provider, or you preserve the OCA glue incorrectly (must be stored in the refrigerator during storage. )

Here are the steps to overcome the phenomenon of bubbles returned after a short time, I have experienced this problem as you, really very difficult to go.
Nice to be acquainted with colleagues.
Old 12-17-2017, 12:22   #229 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Dear

Carefully Watch Video, If Still Same Problem so Kindly tell us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9p8afNrJsk

Last edited by onlinebaba; 12-17-2017 at 12:28. Reason: Type error
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onlinebaba For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-25-2018, 18:37   #230 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 432679
Thanks Meter: 118
where can i buy tha lcd test machine

which oca machine is the best..ak pro..m triangle 102 or baku bk-958,,bk 957

olz suggest iam planing to buy.

regards!
Old 05-05-2018, 19:07   #231 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2082183
Sonork: 100.1638535
Thanks Meter: 53
Vacum Time: 15s
Lamination: 120s
Debubbling: 10 mins
Outgassing: 5
Temperature: 50C
Pressure: 7 MPA

not working
Old 06-12-2018, 12:36   #232 (permalink)

Member: 2843737
Thanks Meter: 1
bubble problem because you apply too much pressure on the oca when you laminating on the glass, under your hand pressure it contracts and when you put in the autoclave it appears back because of the high temperature. I suggest use less pressure and put glass in autoclave for 10 min / 55'C.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jhnywalter For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 09:49   #233 (permalink)

Member: 2843737
Edit to my post above:
I have
bigger machine the manufacturing one with its own clean room with specific metalic molds with four layers that machine does glass laminating and then glass on lcd laminating in vacuum but takes some time and whole manufacturing stops until I finish the glass but never use bubble remover, so I got myself a clean room and put the smaller oca laminator like one in your video it has build in vacuum pump, after using it I noticed that problem , thankfully was able to solve that problem by applying less pressure and using bubble remover on glass without lcd.
Old 07-20-2018, 06:46   #234 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2334036
Thanks Meter: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by chand_gee View Post
must buy professional machine and separate for laminat and bubble remover
is not the new machine all in one good too? always laminate separately and buy bubbles remover extra? A company would like to sell me the "AK Pro" machine.
regards
Old 01-28-2019, 19:59   #235 (permalink)

Member: 2890688
Hi friends, I have a problem with Samsung amoled screen repair. When I fix the Huawei LCD, everything is fine. The same oca glue, the same pressure and temperature.

In the laminating press:
temperature 40 "
lamination time 15s.

In the bubble remover autoclave - temperature 23", 15 minutes, 6bar..

Huawei is perfect, but Samsung has bubbles.

When someone will help me and solve the problem, I offer a gift of 50 $ on paypal

Please, let me know about PM.
Old 01-30-2019, 03:00   #236 (permalink)

Member: 2824246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekubson View Post
Hi friends, I have a problem with Samsung amoled screen repair. When I fix the Huawei LCD, everything is fine. The same oca glue, the same pressure and temperature.

In the laminating press:
temperature 40 "
lamination time 15s.

In the bubble remover autoclave - temperature 23", 15 minutes, 6bar..

Huawei is perfect, but Samsung has bubbles.

When someone will help me and solve the problem, I offer a gift of 50 $ on paypal

Please, let me know about PM.
Set the lamination time to 45s temperature 35
In autoclave set temperature to 35, time 7-10 minutes
Old 01-30-2019, 10:43   #237 (permalink)

Member: 2879392
plz tell autoclave preesure in lbs
Old 02-01-2019, 02:26   #238 (permalink)

Member: 2824246
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshe View Post
plz tell autoclave preesure in lbs
Standart autoclave pressure - 6 bar = 87 lbs
Old 02-21-2019, 20:27   #239 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1720473
Thanks Meter: 2
In my experiance bubbles - bad mashine settings, or bad oca.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:22   #240 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 183390
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellularman89 View Post
Hi,

Im getting bubbles after using autoclave to remove them. When I take the lcd out of the autoclave the bubbles will be 100% gone, then slowly come back. Normally the bubbles reappear around the edges and very rarely in the middle section.

MY PROCESS

Im not in a clean room but I keep the room I do the refurbishing in very clean

1. Heat lcd on hotplate at 100 degress for about 5 mins
2. use lcd extractor to pull lcd off the frame
3. use vaccum pump and remove glass using a thin wire
4. clean lcd with a wd40 ( I tried many glue removers and this is by far the best for me )
5. Put oca film mitsubushi onto glass lens with machine like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8ESBEAVY4
6. I put lcd in lcd mold then lay the glass on top but only press in the middle lightley just enough for the glass to stay on lcd
7. I put into lamination machine, the process is about 2 mins in lamination machine
8. Then I put in autoclave at 6mpa and set to 55 degress for 20 minutes to remove the remaining small bubbles.

Most of the time very small bubbles disappear and then slowly come back minutes later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what I hear maybe the problems:

1. OCA mitsubishi is for commercial machines and not the smaller machines that I own-- And that Japanese oca is made for small machines ( I never used japanese oca )

2. That dust that slips in is causing the bubbles to reappear.

3. That the glass that im using maybe poor in quality

4. The autoclave is not strong enough ( Even though I adjusted the setting to 10mpa with same result )

5. That the lamination press with glass on lcd in my laminator machine settings are wrong ( I was told not to configure the settings and that they were preset from my supplier )

6. Put the oca in the refrigerator for 15 mins before lamination process ( which I tried and got better results but not good enough )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My conclusion is that I tried many different things and get mixed results. Sometimes The bubbles dont come back after refurbish and sometimes it does. Its like 50% chance it will work with no bubbles coming back.

Does any experience person out here have any idea what i maybe doing wrong? Please feel free to give me any suggestions. I would greatly appreciate it.
WD40 is not a good solution to clean the lcd . It is an oil base spray cleaner. Ot will leave some oil on your lcd. Meaning the oca film will not adhere to the surface of the lcd . Oil and any form of glue do not to stick properly . try to find alcohol base cleaner. then repeat t the process.