GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > HDBox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2017, 12:07   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1131244
Sonork: 100.1596724
Thanks Meter: 376
Iphone 7 ios 11 setup hdbox for passcode unlock

Hi,I need some clarification about setup for iphone passcode reading. In manual is describe for old ios,and cant find for ios 11 how to setup sensor and which cables to use and which setting need to take.Please can you give directions.

This is pic from setup:

Old 09-24-2017, 17:29   #2 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Member: 1300847
Thanks Meter: 547
To use iphone 7 unlock you have to use HDBOX only atm, HDBOX manager is in work and update should be ready very soon. To procedure to Iphone 7 is simple enough:
  1. Make sure IPhone is prepared for bruteforcing, it should show an screen to enter the pin, but emergency button should NOT BE DISPLAYED,
  2. Now Power HDBOX, connect phone & sensor cable to hdbox, and start IPhone APP 3.0A on it. ( IPhone 7 Support was added starting with version 3.0 )
  3. After APP is started and some pass, it should detect iphone and say "Ready to Run" and a code something like "0000+" , this means it will start from 0000 and go to 9999, but this is not right for iphone 7, press enter ( press the joystick on the right side of HDBOX ) and you will start the setup process:
    1. Use up / down to switch from 4Digit Pin to 6Digit Pin and press enter to start set starting pin,
    2. Use up / down to adjust each digit of the 6 digit pin, enter to move to next one, and do so for all 6 digits,
    3. Press enter one more time to leave "+" incremental mode selected,
    4. Press enter one more time to skip "Use Adaptor" ( make sure it is not selected, adaptor was used for IOS8/IOS8.1 ),
    5. Select sensor settings, 20% it is a perfect place to start
    6. Now Should display ready to run, and you are ready to run iphone 7 unlocking.
  4. Press confirm key ( The button on top of hdbox with a square next to it ) and process will start
  5. First the screen of the phone will white-dark-white-dark a few times to test if the IPhone 7 is properly set, and if it properly set, then it will enter the code twice, and phone will begin verify it,
  6. After some time, phone finish verifying the code, and hdbox will test again if phone is ready and enter one more code, and so on until all codes will be tested.

i will go to office and i will post here the pictures we were having prepared for the official guide on iphone 7,

See you again soon,
HDBOX Support team.
The Following User Says Thank You to HDB For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 22:48   #3 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

As promised, here is a quick video about IPHONE 7 unlock on an iphone 7 running IOS 11 latest beta:

Video: Unlocking IPhone 7 with IOS 11 ( Works same for IOS10.3.3 and IPhone 7 Plus)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl8Ct7pXxCs
Running time 1:39

Best regards,
HDBOX Support team.
Old 09-28-2017, 14:19   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

After update to new version there no more sutup from your manual in this tread.After connecting box with iphone 7 with 6 digit code,after selecting 6 digit code,next step is only "activate iphone 7",on display is 0000-0000 and nothing else.Can you check?

Old 09-28-2017, 15:38   #5 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Yes, boxes with iphone 7 were shipped with Iphone App 3.0A and that version was not having activation saved to permanent storage.

Starting with 3.0B it will ask you an activation code and store it in permanent storage and will never bother you with it. Related to this update was the released of System 1.8B.

Please send me your serial box number and i will quickly reply you with the activation code.

Best regards,
HDBOX support team.
Old 09-28-2017, 15:56   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDB View Post
Yes, boxes with iphone 7 were shipped with Iphone App 3.0A and that version was not having activation saved to permanent storage.

Starting with 3.0B it will ask you an activation code and store it in permanent storage and will never bother you with it. Related to this update was the released of System 1.8B.

Please send me your serial box number and i will quickly reply you with the activation code.

Best regards,
HDBOX support team.
How to see serial number?
Thank you
Old 09-28-2017, 17:46   #7 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

You got new reply to your PM! Enjoy !

Best regards,
HDBOX Support team.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:58   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Please check for activation code that you send me in pm. Code is invalid.
Thank you
Old 09-29-2017, 15:07   #9 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Ok, we cleared things up and PM you the correct code, including it's phonetical form, so there is no confusion about letter B and digit 8 anymore.

Best regards,
HDBOX Support team.
Old 09-30-2017, 20:59   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12966
Thanks Meter: 133
This box need to reflash phone whit utools to get the glitch asking code?
Old 10-01-2017, 11:01   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Ok, we cleared things up and PM you the correct code, including it's phonetical form, so there is no confusion about letter B and digit 8 anymore.

Best regards,
HDBOX Support team.
It is not cleared,I send you a video in pm,please resolve my problem.
Thank you.
Regards
Old 10-01-2017, 23:11   #12 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galijus View Post
It is not cleared,I send you a video in pm,please resolve my problem.
Thank you.
Regards
Thank you very much for the video.

We have made changes to our server to provide you and your HDBOX with early access to Iphone App 3.0D, this release also includes a hot fix for your issue. We will be back in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee and check with you again.

Best regards,
HDBOX Support team.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:53   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Thank you very much for the video.

We have made changes to our server to provide you and your HDBOX with early access to Iphone App 3.0D, this release also includes a hot fix for your issue. We will be back in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee and check with you again.

Best regards,
HDBOX Support team.
When can I expect beta to be ready? I have phones to test.
Thank you and regards.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:49   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
To use iphone 7 unlock you have to use HDBOX only atm, HDBOX manager is in work and update should be ready very soon. To procedure to Iphone 7 is simple enough:
  1. Make sure IPhone is prepared for bruteforcing, it should show an screen to enter the pin, but emergency button should NOT BE DISPLAYED,
  2. Now Power HDBOX, connect phone & sensor cable to hdbox, and start IPhone APP 3.0A on it. ( IPhone 7 Support was added starting with version 3.0 )
  3. After APP is started and some pass, it should detect iphone and say "Ready to Run" and a code something like "0000+" , this means it will start from 0000 and go to 9999, but this is not right for iphone 7, press enter ( press the joystick on the right side of HDBOX ) and you will start the setup process:
    1. Use up / down to switch from 4Digit Pin to 6Digit Pin and press enter to start set starting pin,
    2. Use up / down to adjust each digit of the 6 digit pin, enter to move to next one, and do so for all 6 digits,
    3. Press enter one more time to leave "+" incremental mode selected,
    4. Press enter one more time to skip "Use Adaptor" ( make sure it is not selected, adaptor was used for IOS8/IOS8.1 ),
    5. Select sensor settings, 20% it is a perfect place to start
    6. Now Should display ready to run, and you are ready to run iphone 7 unlocking.
  4. Press confirm key ( The button on top of hdbox with a square next to it ) and process will start
  5. First the screen of the phone will white-dark-white-dark a few times to test if the IPhone 7 is properly set, and if it properly set, then it will enter the code twice, and phone will begin verify it,
  6. After some time, phone finish verifying the code, and hdbox will test again if phone is ready and enter one more code, and so on until all codes will be tested.

i will go to office and i will post here the pictures we were having prepared for the official guide on iphone 7,

See you again soon,
HDBOX Support team.
I update box to Iphone App 3.0D,when I start with your instruction,after selecting 6 digit code,sensor delta 20%,click run,box send ONE code and after go to restarting with white line(starting phone) and on box there is "code found" 000000,and we all know that is not the write code.
Please clarified exact setup for this operation,because I am very disappointed in this team and your advertise that this box is supported for passcode reading for iphone 7 on 10.3.3.
Waiting for your replay.
Thank you
Old 10-06-2017, 06:39   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 804247
Sonork: 1593659
Thanks Meter: 310
Anyone try iOS11 on this method? theres no more bug mode on iOS11 only on 10.3.3.. i think this method wont work on iOS11 iPhone Disable