GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HDBox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1012/)
-   -   Notice for HDBox Order - for the i7/7P purpose (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1012/notice-hdbox-order-i7-7p-purpose-2273431/)

HDB 10-09-2017 17:03

Notice for HDBox Order - for the i7/7P purpose

Dear Customer,

Thanks for you choosing our HDBox or your interest on our HDBox.

After the confirmation last Sunday (08-OCT-2017), we found that Apple company have indeed patched the bug present in IOS11(1day before). This means that from right now new IPhone7 / IPhone7 Plus cannot be prepared anymore and only phones which are ALREADY prepared can still be unlocked, if you have 2-3 phones ALREADY PREPARED and want to unlock them with our HDBOX fell free to order HDBOX.

For customers who purchased IPhone 7 Activation starting with 01-OCTROBER-2017 and do not have a single phone prepared, we will be offering our ISP adaptors for free for your lose caused by APPLE company, similar to the promotion we run during month May earlier this year. This ISP adaptor reached their third version and their value is €99.

Using this adaptors you will be able to do the fallowing functions for:
Apple Computers & Laptops
- Remove iCloud lock ( 4 & 6 digits instant )
- Removes iCloud Account
- Remove firmware password ( any length and also even if have letters)
- Can Instantly show firmware passwords for 2011 and early mac computers
- Display iCloud Account details ( Email account & username)
- Display Computer Serial Number and date when it was made
- Can read/write Intel Management engine ( If mac have problems starting, this might fix it, but you must extract a good copy from same model )

And if you agree with it ,we will ship out the HDBox first. And once the ISP adaptor reach our European Team and are confirmed to be fully operation, we will ship to you also. Your kindly understanding will be appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards!
HDB Team

galijus 10-09-2017 17:54

Hi,
What about *******rs like me,who purchase your product full activated two weeks ago,who bought your box only because iphone 7 passcode reading and yours advertise that is fully supported for ios 10.3.3 and beta 11,which till now either one set is done. After your update to be able others box to be activated with iphone 7 activation,my box stop working(lost four days to activated from you side,bad string calculated from sn,new version of iphone app etc).
I tried several iphone 7,on ios 10.2,ios 10.3.3, beta 11,all give wrong codes and didn't do anything.
You offer isp adapter for *******rs who active iphone 7 activation,I do not need that.
This box is not cheep,I pay 250 euros without taxes.Can I return to you and get refund?
Regards

djdansmart 10-09-2017 18:03

What means “PREPARED” phone?? I have one iphone 7 with 4 digit passcode..with Ios 10 probably..cand be unlocked with your box???

HDB 10-09-2017 20:16

Hello,

To unlock the phone was required to be prepare the phone for the unlock procedure. The prepation is a flash that switch from version 10.x to version 11 ( Not 11.0.2 ) or from version 11.x to version 10.3.3, and this flash had to be done while "Keeping user data" to activate the unlimited unlock screen. ( The screen will be white and ask you to "Tap to recover data" )

But from Friday 6-Oct-2017 apple stopped signing IOS10.3.3 and IOS11, so no more phone preparation are possible. If the phone was prepared with IOS10.3.3 or IOS11 before that date, then unlocking can proceed with no problems.

This is why we say in our OFFICIAL STATEMENT only purchase I7 from now on only if you have 2-3 prepared phones. We are talking here about Apple COMPANY which is crazy about their product security, we are happy that the unlocking window was open for 2-3 months before they closed.

This is exactly like in the IOS 8.0 / IOS8.1 case, when apple released IOS 8.1.1 with minor updates for the users, but STRONGLY AIMED at stopping unlocking community, even if we use power adaptors to prevent IOS8 going to disabled.

TLDR; So, next time when Apple leaves a security gap open, make sure you take advantage of it while is open, as apple will close it in a matter of months if not days.

Best regards,
HDBOX Support Team.

HDB 10-10-2017 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by galijus (Post 12724602)
Hi,
What about *******rs like me,who purchase your product full activated two weeks ago,who bought your box only because iphone 7 passcode reading and yours advertise that is fully supported for ios 10.3.3 and beta 11,which till now either one set is done. After your update to be able others box to be activated with iphone 7 activation,my box stop working(lost four days to activated from you side,bad string calculated from sn,new version of iphone app etc).
I tried several iphone 7,on ios 10.2,ios 10.3.3, beta 11,all give wrong codes and didn't do anything.
You offer isp adapter for *******rs who active iphone 7 activation,I do not need that.
This box is not cheep,I pay 250 euros without taxes.Can I return to you and get refund?
Regards

Dear Sir,

We have seen that you purchased earlier but no i7 unlocked. We will also send the ISP adaptor to you. And please send your details to [email protected] .

Thanks & Best Regards!
HDB Team

mohs_shahid 10-18-2017 17:49

Hi i have iphone 7 disabled with ios 10.3.3 will this work on this

hafaf mobiles 10-23-2017 07:19

Hi i have iphone 5s disabled with ios 11.0.3 posiable open lock without loss data

HDB 10-23-2017 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by hafaf mobiles (Post 12745252)
Hi i have iphone 5s disabled with ios 11.0.3 posiable open lock without loss data

Dear Sir,

The update is only for i7/7P,not for 5S.

HDB 10-23-2017 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohs_shahid (Post 12738912)
Hi i have iphone 7 disabled with ios 10.3.3 will this work on this

If the phone have not flashed before 7th Oct,the update could not work on it anymore then.

mimarijaz71 10-23-2017 13:25

If latest update not work the what is hd box do?and box price becom how mouch ?

rusoturisto 10-24-2017 15:25

The hdbox can still do what it used to do at that time.
If it cannot put air in our wheels, doesn't mean there is something wrong with it.

HDB 10-25-2017 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimarijaz71 (Post 12745802)
If latest update not work the what is hd box do?and box price becom how mouch ?

Dear Sir,

The ISP adaptor will come out soon. It is for instant unlock for Apple computer and laptops. Please note it.

Thanks & Best Regards!
HDB Team

HDB 10-25-2017 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusoturisto (Post 12747769)
The hdbox can still do what it used to do at that time.
If it cannot put air in our wheels, doesn't mean there is something wrong with it.

Dear Sir,

The engineers are working on the next function we will add. Everything is not easy,especially for the tech part. So please patient for our update.Your kind understanding will be appreaicted.

And any funcitons you are interested,also please let us know.

Thanks & Best Regards!
HDB Team

pontodocelularp 10-26-2017 14:38

the previous models unlock the normal one if you have in which version?

obel-x 10-27-2017 10:09

its box fake box do not working
http://azebest.info/20171027.jpg
http://azebest.info/20171014.jpg