GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > EFT Dongle

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2017, 20:17   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
But why think only to play with users for make money????

Hello,

EFT DONGLE P.Manager/Supporter what you are NOT import to me.

I'm very angry with you becouse think always of gain money playng with Users money, it's very BAD.

Who doing it is one FAILED person that NOT is good to build nothing of good in the life and in the work....

SUPPORT YOU SECTION, NOT PLAY WITH PEOPLES WITH FALSE PROMISE, LIKE V.1.3.3 WILL BE RELEASED SOON, AND MANY OTHERS THINGS WRONG!!!!

YOU THINK OF SCAMMER ME?, I ASK REFUND TO RESELLER FOR "FALSE PRODUCT" AND IF ALL EFT USER DO THE SAME WHANT SEE WHAT YOU DO LATER.

I'M FINISH, NOW IF HAVE BALLON, NOT DELETE MY POST AND START TO WORK SERIOUS!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-12-2017, 20:30   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2339843
Thanks Meter: 1,450
Same here bro..i am very angry with team...they took all our money and state false reports of what dongle can do ..i wish I could send back my dongle back to gsm server and get my refund..you people need to stop this crap..very angry customer here..do better

The Following User Says Thank You to ziggywong0305 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 05:44   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2217500
Sonork: 100.1597179
Thanks Meter: 326
yes for many time many phone & many function doesn't work....is it possible to give us bugs free next update.....i made many adb enable ,wipe pattern and root files but not worked at that moment...
so i request to put concentration for such update which remove our dissatisfaction fom the EFT team

Thnx

Old 07-13-2017, 07:16   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Bro, how you can see NO THERE'S ANY SUPPORT for this FAKE Dongle, these are only Files posted in "Easy Team" at payment and some IMPROVISATED Coder tryng od put in one SW, but is very clear that haven't any experience.

My More BAD puechase is been this S***** Dongle...but i now ask refund to gsmserver for UNsupported and FAKE product, NEVER used one time becouse only Time lost!!!!

Old 07-13-2017, 07:52   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2536865
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 21,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Hello,

I'm very angry with you becouse think always of gain money playng with Users money, it's very BAD.

Who doing it is one FAILED person that NOT is good to build nothing of good in the life and in the work....

SUPPORT YOU SECTION, NOT PLAY WITH PEOPLES WITH FALSE PROMISE, LIKE V.1.3.3 WILL BE RELEASED SOON, AND MANY OTHERS THINGS WRONG!!!!

YOU THINK OF SCAMMER ME?, I ASK REFUND TO RESELLER FOR "FALSE PRODUCT" AND IF ALL EFT USER DO THE SAME WHANT SEE WHAT YOU DO LATER.

I'M FINISH, NOW IF HAVE BALLON, NOT DELETE MY POST AND START TO WORK SERIOUS!!!!
just ans me who tell to you to buy eft dongle ?
are you check this thread :http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f101...ongle-2214526/
are all are fake reports ?
our team is working with new updates which totally world fst ,
if you get any bugs simple report here and we will try to fix it
user manual on the way which help user about eft dongle how to use
if you need more tell me here

The Following User Says Thank You to easy-team For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 07:55   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ximasim View Post
yes for many time many phone & many function doesn't work....is it possible to give us bugs free next update.....i made many adb enable ,wipe pattern and root files but not worked at that moment...
so i request to put concentration for such update which remove our dissatisfaction fom the EFT team

Thnx
the main problem is manual which you not read good , if you do same like manual i am sure you will not get any bugs inside

Old 07-13-2017, 08:23   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
just ans me who tell to you to buy eft dongle ?
are you check this thread :http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f101...ongle-2214526/
are all are fake reports ?
our team is working with new updates which totally world fst ,
if you get any bugs simple report here and we will try to fix it
user manual on the way which help user about eft dongle how to use
if you need more tell me here
Hello, i haven't buy this dongle for "Change Language" in phone, for this there are 1000 option.

I watch and read all video and Manual, and for me this dongle is Useless, not good for all future showed.

Are from 1 mounth sending Newletters, writing here "VERY SOON" about Update but of REAL there's nothing.

First of talk for "WORLD FIRST" Do it and only later can write this word, since 1 mounth NOTHING is been done, so for me are only Words to wind...NOW TODAY 13/7/2017!!!!

And not Forgot of take care of you section!!!

My opinion since now? NO SATISFACTION for nothing of this dongle!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 12:11   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

We Really Appreciate that you and other Product Supporters are interested in our Dongle,
We are working day and night to make things better for u and other users,
Also our Dongle is 2 months old and it is too soon to judge us
anyway days are between us and we hope that you will see that you are wrong in ur point of view !

Old 07-13-2017, 12:43   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1948608
Thanks Meter: 1,744
@easy-team
just let it go..! he is just satisfied wit only Micro-Box,never wit EFT Dongle..))

The Following User Says Thank You to -Mosin- For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 13:10   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 58232
Thanks Meter: 91
maybi small bug etc but eft dongle add launguage android best produckt and
for me money maker eft
sample
eft dongle 400 credit I bought me client 1 progress 100 credit 4x progress eft freee

bad english sory and eft dongle me satisfied happy

türk kullanıcı için : eft ye verdigim parayı çokdan geri aldım bile bosuna kafanızı karıstırmasın yazılanlar eft candır

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muzi_31 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 13:47   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2707419
Sonork: 100.650600
Thanks Meter: 82
I know that it's too early to complain but we have to patient and give them chance EFT is just a new team unlike other like chimera and z3x and octoplus in this world there's nothing success instantly evrithing is step by step if imagine when you're born u don't just start working insntantly like u have go step by step as Itime goes on evrithing will be perfect be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to mowdo69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 14:01   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2707419
Sonork: 100.650600
Thanks Meter: 82
But why think only to play with users for make money????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowdo69 View Post
I know that it's too early to complain but we have to patient and give them chance EFT is just a new team unlike other like chimera and z3x and octoplus in this world there's nothing success instantly evrithing is step by step if imagine when you're born u don't just start working insntantly like u have go step by step as Itime goes on evrithing will be perfect be

These people are just new team they will not just do everything perfect instantly they have to work step by step one of the reason I believe the s team I was having a problem of rooting a j3 2017 t-mobile non of these dongle and boxes supported nither z3x and octoplus and I and many rooting software like kingo and iroot one click root. And many but was never success unfortunately EFT was did it root 100%%%% was working cause of lack of time that I don't use post successful done Jobe it's right for me to defend u EFT team I believe that this will be more successful than others in the future and I always observe that they are very active in term of supporting customer in this forum thanks you my fellow EFT users and big thanks for the EFT team in advance

Last edited by mowdo69; 07-13-2017 at 15:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to mowdo69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 14:12   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 894846
Sonork: ajmal
Thanks Meter: 111
for me need good HD videos of work so it helps to the user of eft no need of extra functions just work on unlock cert patch frp and change Language and bad look of software makes more ugly

The Following User Says Thank You to ajmal_khan713 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 14:14   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 894846
Sonork: ajmal
Thanks Meter: 111
make sure only 1 click botton start and stop we dont need to much functions please make it right now

The Following User Says Thank You to ajmal_khan713 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 14:40   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2696186
Thanks Meter: 841
Talking re

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Hello,

EFT dongle is better for me

I know why the subject collection can not be known
Is it possible to ask how many dongle and box to your team support dead so far

more 10 or 15 !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alonso2017 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread