GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > EFT Dongle

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2019, 09:35   #61 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 23
Member: 1168602
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
No ale-l21 support please fix


Model Support From Previous Update

No ale-l21 support please fix

Version 1.7

Checking fastboot device.....OK Reading info.....OK
Device Model: ALE-L21
Device Serial: W3D7N16C20007416
Device IMEI: 86.................
Device Firmware: :ALE-L21C432B594
Device FB Lock: LOCKED
Device USER Lock: LOCKED
Device Lock: locked
Waiting for server.....OK
Reading data.....OK
Posting data to server.....OK
Waiting for server response.....OK
Unlocking device.....Security is not supported
Operation {Reset ScreenLock} ID: 495872992D407254F15D7C1A9FAEDC46
Elapsed time 01:15 -- Version 1.7
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 23:17   #62 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Member: 1141161
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
hi dear easy team
my eft pro v:1.72 not work
i changed my windows after that my eft dongel work fine but eft pro not log in
error:invalid account information
i resset my password several time successfully.
but after run eft pro:error:invalid account information
please help
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 10:05   #63 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: indonesia
Posts: 6
Member: 2919614
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Thanks To EFT Team U R Best Working ,,,,,THANKS Again

PLZ Add SAMSUNG A300H
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ayeefff For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2019, 10:44   #64 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
***MALIK***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: https://www.facebook.com/group
Posts: 943
Member: 556396
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609417
Thanks Meter: 343
SAMSUNG J530 U5 FRP RESET PROBLEM

HERE IS LOG

nalyzing file.....OK
Searching for Samsung ODIN protocol.....Detected {COM137}
Connecting to device.....OK
Device Model.....SM-J530F
Reading PIT.....OK
Flashing [data 1].....OK
Rebooting device.....OK
Waiting for device.....Time out
Operation {Reset [ScreenLock - FRP - MDM - Call Me - Samsung Account] -- FRP / OEM: ON} ID: 23CE09A202D2D9FBB11F4E03B8C550C7
Elapsed time 06:23 -- Version 1.7.2
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 13:39   #65 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
***MALIK***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: https://www.facebook.com/group
Posts: 943
Member: 556396
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609417
Thanks Meter: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***MALIK*** View Post
SAMSUNG J530 U5 FRP RESET PROBLEM

HERE IS LOG

nalyzing file.....OK
Searching for Samsung ODIN protocol.....Detected {COM137}
Connecting to device.....OK
Device Model.....SM-J530F
Reading PIT.....OK
Flashing [data 1].....OK
Rebooting device.....OK
Waiting for device.....Time out
Operation {Reset [ScreenLock - FRP - MDM - Call Me - Samsung Account] -- FRP / OEM: ON} ID: 23CE09A202D2D9FBB11F4E03B8C550C7
Elapsed time 06:23 -- Version 1.7.2

NO DON HERE IS LOG


Analyzing file.....OK
Searching for Samsung ODIN protocol.....Detected {COM196}
Connecting to device.....OK
Device Model.....SM-J530F
Reading PIT.....OK
Flashing [data 1].....OK
Rebooting device.....OK
Waiting for device.....OK
Reading device info.....OK
Baseband Version: J530FXXS5BSF2
Serial Number: R28J904LELH
Device Arch: exynos7870
Device bootloader: J530FXXS5BSE3
Device selinux: enforcing
Device warranty bit: 0
Device Firmware: J530FXXS5BSE3
Android version: 8.1.0
Device SDK: 27
Device data encryption: encrypted
Firmware Country: Poland
Device Hardware: samsungexynos7870
Device CPU: armeabi-v7a
Device Factory: samsung
Device Model: SM-J530F
Device IMEI:
Root status.....Rooted { Adb direct }
Resetting FRP.....OK
Operation {Reset [ScreenLock - FRP - MDM - Call Me - Samsung Account] -- FRP / OEM: ON} ID: 23CE09A202D2D9FBB11F4E03B8C550C7
Elapsed time 01:16 -- Version 1.7.2
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ***MALIK*** For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2019, 22:35   #66 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
easy-team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EFT Dongle
Posts: 6,173
Member: 2536865
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 12,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***MALIK*** View Post
NO DON HERE IS LOG


Analyzing file.....OK
Searching for Samsung ODIN protocol.....Detected {COM196}
Connecting to device.....OK
Device Model.....SM-J530F
Reading PIT.....OK
Flashing [data 1].....OK
Rebooting device.....OK
Waiting for device.....OK
Reading device info.....OK
Baseband Version: J530FXXS5BSF2
Serial Number: R28J904LELH
Device Arch: exynos7870
Device bootloader: J530FXXS5BSE3
Device selinux: enforcing
Device warranty bit: 0
Device Firmware: J530FXXS5BSE3
Android version: 8.1.0
Device SDK: 27
Device data encryption: encrypted
Firmware Country: Poland
Device Hardware: samsungexynos7870
Device CPU: armeabi-v7a
Device Factory: samsung
Device Model: SM-J530F
Device IMEI:
Root status.....Rooted { Adb direct }
Resetting FRP.....OK
Operation {Reset [ScreenLock - FRP - MDM - Call Me - Samsung Account] -- FRP / OEM: ON} ID: 23CE09A202D2D9FBB11F4E03B8C550C7
Elapsed time 01:16 -- Version 1.7.2
NOW DONE OR NOT DONE
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 22:36   #67 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
easy-team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EFT Dongle
Posts: 6,173
Member: 2536865
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 12,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahman411 View Post
hi dear easy team
my eft pro v:1.72 not work
i changed my windows after that my eft dongel work fine but eft pro not log in
error:invalid account information
i resset my password several time successfully.
but after run eft pro:error:invalid account information
please help
CONTACT ME HERE https://www.facebook.com/eftdongle
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easy-team For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2019, 05:54   #68 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
***MALIK***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: https://www.facebook.com/group
Posts: 943
Member: 556396
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609417
Thanks Meter: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
NOW DONE OR NOT DONE

after down grade


done
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 07:16   #69 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 85
Member: 2253540
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
Question

eft always updated
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to masumgsm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 08:22   #70 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 39
Member: 1953922
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
We are working on it very soon

eft vs mrt mrt is good mtk qualcom vivo oppo mi huawei and ather good working unloking mrt
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:38   #71 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Cameroon
Posts: 7
Member: 2823798
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Temporary internet error please try again later .

Please me team
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:44   #72 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1
Member: 2312966
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello, EFT Rom dump is not working on latest samsung phones. A520, A600N, J600N etc... EFT says rom dump done but when flash dumped rom, always fails. Can you take a look at this?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 14:56   #73 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Arslanmayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,024
Member: 2478233
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 248
very good update team can you plese think about oppo new models like f7 f9 f11pro a1k with or without credit flash unlock pettren etc
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 19:45   #74 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 11
Member: 2550500
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
eft dongle price in pakistan

Thnx for new update keep it up team
If anyone want to know eft dongle price in pakistan click on this link
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 19:55   #75 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 27
Member: 2089198
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Analyzing file.....OK
Searching for Samsung ODIN protocol.....Detected {COM5}
Connecting to device.....OK
Device Model.....SM-J730GM
Reading PIT.....OK
Flashing [data 1].....OK
Rebooting device.....OK
- Reboot your device to download mode again
Waiting for device.....OK
Total flash size: 2,88 GB
Connecting to device.....OK
Device Model.....SM-J730GM
Reading PIT.....OK
Flashing [sboot.bin].....OK
Flashing [system.img].....OK
Rebooting device.....OK
Operation {Reset ScreenLock -- FRP / OEM: ON} ID: E15A6061B991A45B6A3B3161B3F6DAD0
Elapsed time 02:31 -- Version 1.7.5
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:35.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.16615 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO