GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > EFT Dongle

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2020, 04:19   #151 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Member: 2778178
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0

Hola como puedo hacer para ingresar al login en la version pro?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:09   #152 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Iran
Age: 30
Posts: 76
Member: 1931367
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
No sir you have to buy activation separatly .

@easy-team

Gread Update Tanx Too Easy Firmware Team

Sir Plzz Add All Mtk Imei Repair Permanent__add work in the eft dongle،
Please make these features available to your users in a future update
One of the main problems users have with this chipset model is the lack of permanent imei burn
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 19:49   #153 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 891
Member: 1539068
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
Searching for upgrade port.....Detected {COM675}
Target model [LYA-L09 10.0.0(C432)]
Reading data from server.....OK
Bypassing downgrade protection.....Failed: writing failed, Please contact support team
Operation {Downgrade to reset FRP} ID: 75362DEDA8798E89
Elapsed time 00:02 -- Version 1.9.6

please help to fix this problem..?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:35   #154 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Philippin
Posts: 5
Member: 2925713
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
You let me ask? after resetting the screenlock on a few huawei devices, during the device process running decrypt password. So where is that password? I want to see the password.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 22:45   #155 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
KrzychuG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Torun, Poland
Age: 36
Posts: 918
Member: 25996
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by divogame View Post
You let me ask? after resetting the screenlock on a few huawei devices, during the device process running decrypt password. So where is that password? I want to see the password.

Yes, that would be nice to have. Currently you can only guess it if you're watching the whole process. It's not being saved in any log file (as far as i know) or output to the screen and instead phone is unlocked and has no password anymore.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:54   #156 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Philippin
Posts: 5
Member: 2925713
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrzychuG View Post
Yes, that would be nice to have. Currently you can only guess it if you're watching the whole process. It's not being saved in any log file (as far as i know) or output to the screen and instead phone is unlocked and has no password anymore.
I have asked support many times but they have not answered me, I think this is possible and currently support is not working, they also do not reply to users about the issue. this. I don't understand why they didn't answer for a long time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:17   #157 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Philippin
Posts: 5
Member: 2925713
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Some problems with your Sever.
Currently I am working with EFT Pro version 1.9.6, I have conducted
Reset Screenlock of some Huawei devices, Currently I worked normally a
few days ago, but today I have not been able to perform successfully.
because your Sever notification software is not responding. The timer
counts down from 300 to zero and reports an error. Please help me
overcome this
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 13:20   #158 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
easy-team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EFT Dongle
Posts: 6,756
Member: 2536865
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 13,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by divogame View Post
Some problems with your Sever.
Currently I am working with EFT Pro version 1.9.6, I have conducted
Reset Screenlock of some Huawei devices, Currently I worked normally a
few days ago, but today I have not been able to perform successfully.
because your Sever notification software is not responding. The timer
counts down from 300 to zero and reports an error. Please help me
overcome this
We are located in country at War , some times no internet and some times no electricity , plz bear with us and sorry for inconvenience
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 00:27   #159 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 14
Member: 1803008
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
We are located in country at War , some times no internet and some times no electricity , plz bear with us and sorry for inconvenience
Which country is yours?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:50.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.24265 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO