GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > EFT Dongle

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2019, 06:39   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: poland
Posts: 53
Member: 2861884
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Huawei bnd al10 flashing error (solved)


WHEN I AM TRYING TO FLASH HUAWEI PHONE SAME VERSION FIRMWARE

ALL-TIME ERROR STOCK FAIL ETC HUAWEI P8 LITE AND MUCH MORE PHONE SHOW THIS ERROR NOW HAVE HUAWEI 7X ITS ALSO SAME PROBLEMS
CANT FLASH ONLINE ALSO OFFLINE
 
Old 02-10-2019, 12:22   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
easy-team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EFT Dongle
Posts: 4,123
Member: 2536865
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 9,572
Flashing Huawei now much easier than before with our new feature , Check here please :
How To Flashing All Huawei Devices Offline Without Unlock Bootloader By EFT Dongle
 
The Following User Says Thank You to easy-team For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2019, 06:19   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: poland
Posts: 53
Member: 2861884
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
Flashing Huawei now much easier than before with our new feature , Check here please :
How To Flashing All Huawei Devices Offline Without Unlock Bootloader By EFT Dongle
offline method also fail stuck on update app
 
Old 02-11-2019, 06:26   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: poland
Posts: 53
Member: 2861884
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
Flashing Huawei now much easier than before with our new feature , Check here please :
How To Flashing All Huawei Devices Offline Without Unlock Bootloader By EFT Dongle
no customization file.APP file in dload folder how to get this file?
 
Old 02-11-2019, 07:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
farooquepm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: searching
Age: 25
Posts: 566
Member: 2424314
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 306
Donate money to this user
send me team viewer id
 
Old 02-11-2019, 07:24   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
farooquepm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: searching
Age: 25
Posts: 566
Member: 2424314
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 306
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by snippert View Post
WHEN I AM TRYING TO FLASH HUAWEI PHONE SAME VERSION FIRMWARE

ALL-TIME ERROR STOCK FAIL ETC HUAWEI P8 LITE AND MUCH MORE PHONE SHOW THIS ERROR NOW HAVE HUAWEI 7X ITS ALSO SAME PROBLEMS
CANT FLASH ONLINE ALSO OFFLINE
when you flashing via server tick on flash mthd 2 hopefully your problem solve
 
The Following User Says Thank You to farooquepm For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2019, 07:34   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: poland
Posts: 53
Member: 2861884
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Connecting Server .....RECEIVED
Connecting Server .....READY
Writing: curver.img.....
Skip: curver.img:OKAY
Writing: verlist.img.....
Skip: verlist.img:OKAY
Writing: efi.img.....
Skip: efi.img:OKAY
Writing: modemimage.img.....
Writing: modemimage.img OKAY
Writing: modemnvm1.img.....
Writing: modemnvm1.img OKAY
Writing: mcuimage.img.....
Writing: mcuimage.img OKAY
Writing: hifi.img.....
Writing: hifi.img OKAY
Writing: dsp.img.....
Writing: dsp.img OKAY
Writing: dtimage.img.....
Writing: dtimage.img OKAY
Writing: teeos.img.....
Writing: teeos.img OKAY
Writing: trustfirmware.img.....
Writing: trustfirmware.img OKAY
Writing: fastboot1.img.....
Writing: fastboot1.img OKAY
Writing: fastboot.img.....
Writing: fastboot.img OKAY
Writing: boot.img.....
Writing: boot.img OKAY
Writing: system.img.....
Writing: system.img OKAY
Erasing : cust partition.....
Erase : cust partition:OKAY
Writing: cust.img.....
Writing: cust.img OKAY
Writing: recovery.img.....
Writing: recovery.img OKAY
Writing: recovery2.img.....
Writing: recovery2.img OKAY
Flash Done By EFT Dongle
Done flashing method 2 tick
 
The Following User Says Thank You to snippert For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2019, 10:14   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Mohammed Aamri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EFT Dongle
Posts: 2,905
Member: 2536614
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by snippert View Post
Connecting Server .....RECEIVED
Connecting Server .....READY
Writing: curver.img.....
Skip: curver.img:OKAY
Writing: verlist.img.....
Skip: verlist.img:OKAY
Writing: efi.img.....
Skip: efi.img:OKAY
Writing: modemimage.img.....
Writing: modemimage.img OKAY
Writing: modemnvm1.img.....
Writing: modemnvm1.img OKAY
Writing: mcuimage.img.....
Writing: mcuimage.img OKAY
Writing: hifi.img.....
Writing: hifi.img OKAY
Writing: dsp.img.....
Writing: dsp.img OKAY
Writing: dtimage.img.....
Writing: dtimage.img OKAY
Writing: teeos.img.....
Writing: teeos.img OKAY
Writing: trustfirmware.img.....
Writing: trustfirmware.img OKAY
Writing: fastboot1.img.....
Writing: fastboot1.img OKAY
Writing: fastboot.img.....
Writing: fastboot.img OKAY
Writing: boot.img.....
Writing: boot.img OKAY
Writing: system.img.....
Writing: system.img OKAY
Erasing : cust partition.....
Erase : cust partition:OKAY
Writing: cust.img.....
Writing: cust.img OKAY
Writing: recovery.img.....
Writing: recovery.img OKAY
Writing: recovery2.img.....
Writing: recovery2.img OKAY
Flash Done By EFT Dongle
Done flashing method 2 tick
Thanks for sharing result with us, problem solved thread closed.


BR,
Mohammed Aamri
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:42.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.23342 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO