GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Uni-Android Tool - UAT PRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2019, 19:54   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2478873
Thanks Meter: 51
alcatel 7 frp

is there a way to remove frp from an alcatel 7?
i cant seem to be able to get a port, actually a port shows up for 3 seconds than phone goes to battery charging.
i can go into recovery but i cant get into any other mode. i tried a lot of button combinations and still the same, or is this model not supported by UAT?
Old 07-15-2019, 18:11   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2843734
Thanks Meter: 148
Nope not from last version unless has the MTK chipset MT6763? supported on the latest out on 11th. I too went to try this device and came to find not supported but also a short.. bootloader mode, flash mode mode, and a few more.. oddities. But of course all were not useful due to what seems to be semi shabby job at keeping these modes locked down on MetroPCS and or FRP locked devices...? For what it took even after bypassed I was still unable to maintain a solid connection to flash mode but it may have been drivers. End result: I manually reset it and have a guide on XDA up soon with a new way I haven't seen anyone mention after looking into what others had done after doing mine.
Old 07-15-2019, 18:19   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2843734
Thanks Meter: 148
If supported in the latest and you can manage to get it to hold a port just long enough you could possibly get it removed. I was able to get it recognized and process started and of course failed -> is one way you will get the notification the MTK chipset is not supported. It's a PITA without correct drivers and mode constantly getting kicked, phone rebooted.

With my findings it gives me some insight into what might be possible frp/non frp if such is actually locked down. All with just a little simple key toggling in the right order with the right timing. and other hand clicking in the same manner. Takes a minute but it happens.

This was the latest or next to latest Security patch for 8.1.0 i believe.
The Following User Says Thank You to noidodroid For This Useful Post: