GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Uni-Android Tool - UAT (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1019/)
-   -   need help redmi note 3 reset (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1019/need-help-redmi-note-3-reset-2242948/)

rvnaina 07-12-2017 07:18

need help redmi note 3 reset
 
What is problem with this xiaomi??

http://i.imgur.com/riJinKk.png

need help please

namyelus 07-12-2017 11:24

Hello Dear,

Please try Factory Reset by sideload mode.

rvnaina 07-13-2017 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by namyelus (Post 12587894)
Hello Dear,

Please try Factory Reset by sideload mode.

how to do sideload mode

rvnaina 07-13-2017 13:18

http://i.imgur.com/9UaHSGk.png

It's okay!! phone is reseted!!

but i need to remove miaccount!!

http://i.imgur.com/UEAVA3m.png

namyelus 07-13-2017 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvnaina (Post 12589923)
http://i.imgur.com/9UaHSGk.png

It's okay!! phone is reseted!!

but i need to remove miaccount!!

http://i.imgur.com/UEAVA3m.png


Device Bootlaoder is Locked...Please Using EDL Mode...if device not going edl mode use deep edl cable please.

BR

rvnaina 07-13-2017 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by namyelus (Post 12589971)
Device Bootlaoder is Locked...Please Using EDL Mode...if device not going edl mode use deep edl cable please.

BR

where i can have a deep edl cable please??
or can u give me schemat of cable??

namyelus 07-13-2017 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvnaina (Post 12590034)
where i can have a deep edl cable please??
or can u give me schemat of cable??

============

LMGTFY


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:31.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.21197 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO