GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Uni-Android Tool - UAT

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2018, 11:19   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mehmood Riaz 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some Where
Posts: 2,239
Member: 1737175
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1667675
Thanks Meter: 5,226
Thumbs up Uni-Android Tool [UAT] Version 16.02 Released [8/4/2018]


Biggest ever All in One Android Tool
With Basic to Advance Functions
Present and Next Generation Tool

Update # 32

What is New ?

ASUS

Modified and Improved FRP Reset Method for the Following ASUS Models
  • Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL(Z00LD)
  • Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL(Z00TD)
  • Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE600KL(Z00MD)
  • Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE601KL(Z011D)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012DA)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012DB)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012DC)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012DE)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012S)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL(Z01FD)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL(Z016D)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL(Z01BDB)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL (Z01BD)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL (Z01BDA)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL (Z01BDC)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL (Z01BS)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL Z012D
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra ZU680KL(A001)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL(Z017DB)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL (Z012D)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 ZX550KL Z018
  • Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL(X00HD)
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL (X00ID)
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Pro ZS551KL(Z01GD)
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro ZD552K
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZB553KL
  • Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL(X00LD)
  • Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite ZB520KL
  • Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL(Z01KD)
  • Asus ZenFone 5 ZC600KL
  • Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
  • Asus ZenFone 5Q ZC600KL
  • Asus ZenFone 5Z ZE620K
  • Asus ZenFone AR ZS571KL
  • Asus Zenfone Go X003
  • Asus Zenfone Go ZB450KL(X009D)
  • Asus Zenfone Go ZB452KG(X014D)
  • Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KG(X00AD)
  • Asus Zenfone Go ZB500KL
  • Asus ZenFone Go ZB551KL(X00AD)
  • Asus Zenfone Go ZB552KL(X007D)
  • Asus Zenfone Live ZB501KL(A007)
  • Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL(Z010D)
  • Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL (Z010DA)
  • Asus ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL(Z00UD)
  • Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD550KL
  • Asus ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL (Z00UDA)
  • Asus ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL (Z00UDB)
  • Asus Zenfone V V520KL
  • Asus ZenFone Zoom S ZE553KL(Z01H)
ZTE

Added Following ZTE Models with Following Support
FRP Reset, Format FS, Backup/Wipe/Restore Security, Backup / Flash Firmware.
  • Vodafone Smart E8 VFD513
  • Vodafone Smart ultra 6
  • Added MTK AT Mode IMEI Repair
  • Added Samsung disable KNOX
  • Added LG Sprint Unlock by ADB without Root

WARNING : IMEI Changing is illegal in Most of Countries. IMEI Repair is Intended to Repair IMEI to its Original IMEI Written in Phone Back .
We are not responsible for any Problem caused by mis-using this Function. User will be Sole Responsible for any illegal Activity done by using this Function.


No Box , No Dongle , No Tension of any Hardware Damage or any Driver Installations.
No need of waiting for any Shipping or any Stock availability, Just Download ,get Register and buy Activation.


D o w n l o a d L i n k

UAT_Setup_16.02



-: Official Website :-
Uni-Android Tool - Multi Platform Android Tool



-: Official Support : -
Official Indian Support forum :- Uni-Android Tool Support Forum
Offical Turkey Support Forum :- www.gsmkolik.com



-: Official Resellers :-
Distributors and Resellers Lists



-: Official Support Group and News Channel :-

Telegram Channel :- https://t.me/UniAndroidTool
  Reply With Quote
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Mehmood Riaz 1 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-08-2018, 11:28   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
K-B MOBILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: GSM-Forum
Posts: 432
Member: 2574306
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 229
Donate money to this user
Added LG Sprint Unlock by ADB without Root
Nice Update Thanks UAT Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to K-B MOBILE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2018, 11:33   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Moskva
Posts: 173
Member: 2739449
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 151
Donate money to this user
Excellent update. Especially a lot of Asus, it's good.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:34   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 201
Member: 2510757
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 74
please add remove screen lock for sony xperia
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:46   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
helpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tripoli,libya
Age: 31
Posts: 1,313
Member: 2175357
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ:2157039171
Thanks Meter: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassana ahmed View Post
please add remove screen lock for sony xperia
They are already have you can do it by selecting sony tap then flash choose remove ftf file for any sony you want remove then flash it is same like flashtool.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by helpo; 04-08-2018 at 11:53.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to helpo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2018, 11:48   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
helpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tripoli,libya
Age: 31
Posts: 1,313
Member: 2175357
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ:2157039171
Thanks Meter: 375
For product supporters mtk not detectiing i have yesterday ordinary mtk Samsung clone MT6572 want to test it it give me error plz try fix it in next updates and also you deleted the app manager i forget the name plz add it as soon as possible

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:50   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mehmood Riaz 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some Where
Posts: 2,239
Member: 1737175
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1667675
Thanks Meter: 5,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpo View Post
For product supporters mtk not detectiing i have yesterday ordinary mtk Samsung clone MT6572 want to test it it give me error plz try fix it in next updates and also you deleted the app manager i forget the name plz add it as soon as possible

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

We are working on MTK Module as soon as we finish it we will add it, We have not deleted App.Handler , it is Moved in ADB TAb.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mehmood Riaz 1 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-08-2018, 12:04   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: habiganj/bahuball
Posts: 20
Member: 1891116
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
i am try mtk6737m not detecting .same time ago.plz solve mtk module.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:06   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 201
Member: 2510757
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpo View Post
They are already have you can do it by selecting sony tap then flash choose remove ftf file for any sony you want remove then flash it is same like flashtool.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
This method deletes Data users

Last edited by hassana ahmed; 04-08-2018 at 12:13.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:34   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 17
Member: 2774975
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
please lg read flash kdz tot dz add
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 13:07   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: MEXICO CITY
Posts: 516
Member: 2489690
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 202
great work team add rest counter on zte phones
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 13:15   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
diosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 825
Member: 1576733
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehmood Riaz 1 View Post
Biggest ever All in One Android Tool
With Basic to Advance Functions
Present and Next Generation Tool

Update # 32

What is New ?

ASUS

Modified and Improved FRP Reset Method for the Following ASUS Models
  • Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL(Z00LD)
  • Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL(Z00TD)
  • Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE600KL(Z00MD)
  • Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE601KL(Z011D)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012DA)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012DB)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012DC)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012DE)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012S)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL(Z01FD)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL(Z016D)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL(Z01BDB)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL (Z01BD)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL (Z01BDA)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL (Z01BDC)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL (Z01BS)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL Z012D
  • Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra ZU680KL(A001)
  • Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL(Z017DB)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL (Z012D)
  • Asus Zenfone 3 ZX550KL Z018
  • Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL(X00HD)
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL (X00ID)
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Pro ZS551KL(Z01GD)
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro ZD552K
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZB553KL
  • Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL(X00LD)
  • Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite ZB520KL
  • Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL(Z01KD)
  • Asus ZenFone 5 ZC600KL
  • Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
  • Asus ZenFone 5Q ZC600KL
  • Asus ZenFone 5Z ZE620K
  • Asus ZenFone AR ZS571KL
  • Asus Zenfone Go X003
  • Asus Zenfone Go ZB450KL(X009D)
  • Asus Zenfone Go ZB452KG(X014D)
  • Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KG(X00AD)
  • Asus Zenfone Go ZB500KL
  • Asus ZenFone Go ZB551KL(X00AD)
  • Asus Zenfone Go ZB552KL(X007D)
  • Asus Zenfone Live ZB501KL(A007)
  • Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL(Z010D)
  • Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL (Z010DA)
  • Asus ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL(Z00UD)
  • Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD550KL
  • Asus ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL (Z00UDA)
  • Asus ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL (Z00UDB)
  • Asus Zenfone V V520KL
  • Asus ZenFone Zoom S ZE553KL(Z01H)
ZTE

Added Following ZTE Models with Following Support
FRP Reset, Format FS, Backup/Wipe/Restore Security, Backup / Flash Firmware.
  • Vodafone Smart E8 VFD513
  • Vodafone Smart ultra 6
  • Added MTK AT Mode IMEI Repair
  • Added Samsung disable KNOX
  • Added LG Sprint Unlock by ADB without Root

WARNING : IMEI Changing is illegal in Most of Countries. IMEI Repair is Intended to Repair IMEI to its Original IMEI Written in Phone Back .
We are not responsible for any Problem caused by mis-using this Function. User will be Sole Responsible for any illegal Activity done by using this Function.


No Box , No Dongle , No Tension of any Hardware Damage or any Driver Installations.
No need of waiting for any Shipping or any Stock availability, Just Download ,get Register and buy Activation.


D o w n l o a d L i n k

UAT_Setup_16.02



-: Official Website :-
Uni-Android Tool - Multi Platform Android Tool



-: Official Support : -
Official Indian Support forum :- Uni-Android Tool Support Forum
Offical Turkey Support Forum :- www.gsmkolik.com



-: Official Resellers :-
Distributors and Resellers Lists



-: Official Support Group and News Channel :-

Telegram Channel :- https://t.me/UniAndroidTool
big update thanks by UAT TEAM
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 13:16   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
helpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tripoli,libya
Age: 31
Posts: 1,313
Member: 2175357
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ:2157039171
Thanks Meter: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassana ahmed View Post
This method deletes Data users
In most of sony phones are locked no way open pattern or pin without delete user data as i know

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 13:25   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 29
Member: 1993004
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Lg ls777 not done unlock
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 13:59   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
allumts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 52
Posts: 14,857
Member: 1564612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10,826
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacha10 View Post
Lg ls777 not done unlock
Always post Log or screenshoot....not done is useless post.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:07.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.58039 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO