GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Uni-Android Tool - UAT PRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2018, 04:57   #256 (permalink)

Member: 2823551
Sonork: 1680404:arcatech
Thanks Meter: 0
zte z981 direct unlock

add zte z981 direct unlock and z982 bootloader unlock
sm-j327p v3 network unlock with frp solutions and sboot, eng, comb downloads locations for samsung models
Old 06-05-2018, 20:17   #257 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2578528
Thanks Meter: 139
I want you to add the unlock of google account of samsung galaxy G9650 and others of the same model
Old 06-05-2018, 23:25   #258 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2811433
Thanks Meter: 33
I want to see:
Read SPC on lg.
Old 06-08-2018, 15:56   #259 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2811433
Thanks Meter: 33
Lg network unlock in dowload mode.

Please if you can include LG network unlock in download mode.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:41   #260 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2754756
Thanks Meter: 37
Mtk direct ulock(flash mode)
Alcatel qualcomm direct unlock

Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2018, 13:35   #261 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1524998
Thanks Meter: 76
they must add a folder with loaders to work them manually since there are many errors in zte at the time of operations ... for example z851m
Old 06-15-2018, 03:31   #262 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1595088
Thanks Meter: 184
Donate money to this user
HUAWEI PRA-LX2 Reset FRP

why we dont have frp for
HiSilicon Kirin chip hope add soon
Old 06-17-2018, 05:15   #263 (permalink)

Member: 2845065
Thanks Meter: 1
Hello,

I would like to request that full IMEI support is added to this tool. My Z981 lost its IMEI and is not working, not even WIFI. Please address this in the next release.

Keep up the great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to hectorbls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 03:11   #264 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2843734
Thanks Meter: 148
Built in File Editors. Editing abilities for say QNC files and other file system files. Similar to QPST's abilities. These would be great additions and give the program more power. Great work so far!
Old 06-21-2018, 10:45   #265 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2843734
Thanks Meter: 148
*File manager option on all file selection boxes. (I notice some are missing the ability to select a file so you have to manually input the directory path/file.xxx .

*Built in File Editors like i mentioned above. Similar to QPST's abilities.

*CERT Files in download section.

*User ability to upload QNC/Firmware files and other related files to UNI admins to approve for putting on the UNI Support Hub on app and site. - This would speed up and help populate the database very quickly. Also UNI Team could also simply mirror popular sites content to populate UNI Support Database. Needs to grow big!

*ROOT options. Ability to root up to latest Android version via known methods, private methods, user submitted methods etc. Basically like Kingo Root and King Root. Only within UNI Android Tools! Those teams pretty much took all the hard work from the dev's and still do.. and put it into their apps which some frown upon. I somewhat frown upon it but at the same time i see it as a way of increasing knowledge of certain areas and helping technology get better. Vulnerabilities will always be found and exploited. Then patched and secured and so forth. It is all a matter of time... I suppose maybe not include EVERY exploit but at least the most common? Some would say this. All would be up to UNI Team.

*More phones supported. - This will of course take time but the more older and newer we can get in the better. Best to stick with most used most known handsets first then add in all others IMHO. This tool could become something very big and soon need box / smart ccard, cables support etc.

*Multi machine license discounts. - Dont think this is offered already.

*Remotes - Back when I ran my programming companies that designed applications for the Bulk Email Marketing world we wanted to find a way to get mail out from multiple servers while keeping a central server application (hub so to speak) to control from.. (I went by the nickname Swank and Dollar as im known in the Mailing / Marketing Industry elsewhere on the web) So I had a system designed to upload all neccessary items from central location(s) to the "remotes" which would in return accept and send out.. Emails, Proxy List, Relays, Campaign Messages etc. Ok now what I am getting at is what if UNI Tools could be similar (yes our apps are in a way remotes as they still rely on UNI central server for data and function calls) but what if we had specially designed unlocking remotes, FRP remotes and more that were dedicated to doing these tasks? You could integrate them into your web/app/store and UNI could make a lot of money off this. It's similar to what the big guys do already with unlocking clients. I see full self made ready setups for resellers. I will get into full details some other time if this is something that UNI would want to add. I have over 18 years experience in software design/development and a horde of applications under my belt that I have commissioned over the past years. I always come up with good ideas. =]

*Integration of TWRP / CWM / Magisk etc Repo's to download the needed recoveries for specific handsets. Right now user need to have recovery already in order to flash it. Why not work with these guys and offer the ability to source it directly so user doesnt have to search for it himself?

*HTC S-On / S-OFF support. Ability to change this on HTC handsets and not need to pay for it (sunshineapp etc). Surely with all the knowledge of everyone a decent sized database could be formed for this. Then no need to pay for each individual one. It all would depend on the handset and how hard it is to implement of course. I do think though this is very much possible and everyone could benefit from it greatly.

*Eventually dongle security implemented. Something like sentinel was back in its days but much harder to reverse engineer and crack. This will help prevent widespread distribution of cracked application. I already see early versions of UNI Tool cracked due to weak security encryption. UNI is already VERY cheap and does what a lot of boxes can do without the need for cables / credits etc. It should stay SECURE as possible.

*Boot image logo flashing - Be able to flash bootup images and have a REPO full of ones to pick from. Could be user submitted options setup and also could work with existing applications out there that are known and have a pretty decent sized db / apk application designed and working. Just integrate with UNI and done.

*UNI Tools apk version. Various tools or a complete mini toolset compiled apk for user ON mobiles. Could have like simple IMEI changing or more for platforms such as MTK.. It could communicate with UNI tools (like my remotes idea i explained above) and execute certain functions.

*UNI Tools android / linux based operating system strictly designed to be used for cell phone / smart phone repair. Hey this could catch on and turn into something eh? Looks at OS's like BLISS ROM. and Windows Tech stuff like Hirens and Serge Strelec's distros. Why not come out with something for android repair?

*Tutorial sections with videos and more.

*Maybe a chat server so users can chat with each other and UNI Team members, moderators, techs etc.

*Much more.. I will bring up when I get time and explain each in detail.

Thanks,
noidodroid aka phonecapone (on XDA)

Last edited by noidodroid; 06-21-2018 at 10:55.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noidodroid For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 05:14   #266 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2568633
Thanks Meter: 43
Mtk Direct unlock meta/flash mode

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to norashen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2018, 04:18   #267 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2158420
Thanks Meter: 36
Softbrick Fixer

Please add Softbrick Fixer for fix softbrick FRP Samsung
Old 07-05-2018, 17:26   #268 (permalink)

Member: 2823551
Sonork: 1680404:arcatech
sm-g532f and sm-g32f/ds frp

add samsung sm-g532f and sm-g532f/ds frp support
Old 07-05-2018, 17:35   #269 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 905341
Thanks Meter: 998

sir first fix it
Old 07-05-2018, 17:58   #270 (permalink)

Member: 2847074
How to use uat

I want to read or delete pattern from a samsung J11m or frp I can not as the software is used.