GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MFC Team Products > iBUS Tools For Apple Watch

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2018, 20:05   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2794635
Thanks Meter: 43
Denis, any new status on firmware?

Do you have any sort of expected timeframe of new watchOS? Also, do you think it could never come back?

Old 05-02-2018, 05:12   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
will back for sure ! just take time ! don't worry

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .::Gsmdenis::. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2018, 09:19   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2040820
Thanks Meter: 5
Apple released a watchos update 2 days ago and released a beta version as well. The beta needs to be flashed using an updated iPhone tho. Has mfc been able to get watchos beta versions at all ? Or will you be able to get the new update that was released ? I'm curious on what's the holdup. Does mfc need assistance from the community? I bought the mfc and both ibus adapters and added credits to my account to use the ipr function. I've spent over $400+ on this software and have been unable to do any of the demp watches I have. Has anyone tried using purple restore or future restore to flash the unsigned firmwares ? Has anyone tried to contact the developer who managed to jailbreak his Apple watch ? It seems there's a lot of avenues that could be taken and a lot of info being withheld by box supporters in this forum.

Old 06-01-2018, 17:48   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashabanf8 View Post
Apple released a watchos update 2 days ago and released a beta version as well. The beta needs to be flashed using an updated iPhone tho. Has mfc been able to get watchos beta versions at all ? Or will you be able to get the new update that was released ? I'm curious on what's the holdup. Does mfc need assistance from the community? I bought the mfc and both ibus adapters and added credits to my account to use the ipr function. I've spent over $400+ on this software and have been unable to do any of the demp watches I have. Has anyone tried using purple restore or future restore to flash the unsigned firmwares ? Has anyone tried to contact the developer who managed to jailbreak his Apple watch ? It seems there's a lot of avenues that could be taken and a lot of info being withheld by box supporters in this forum.
Hello. I’m a legitimate user for 1.5 years (a few months after IBUS release) and I own both as well as MFC dongle.) In fact, I actually do this for business on eBay and website. It is a legitimate product, and at first, Denis actually stated on the website that they would not peovide firmware at ALL. As more users came, he started to provide them, but they had to use his $150 dongle to use the files. I’m okay with it because I know he pays a lot of money for the files. I think he said 1000’s of euros at one point. This is the first time since series 3 that we have had to wait for firmware, and series 3 was just like this. Everyone was getting mad because he didn’t give the files.

I’ve been in contact with Apple Sales Web Support, and they’ve sent a request to the team to add the files to the Sales Web so we will never have this problem again. Please, contact me if you can I want to try out some of the options you mentioned. I’ve at least 80 watches waiting from customers. 15 for myself. Series 0, 1, and 2. Let me know, thanks. USA +1 334 405 2288

Old 06-01-2018, 17:53   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashabanf8 View Post
Also, MFC has their own ways of getting the firmware. They don’t need us to do anything unless we just want to try and get it faster.

Also, could you tell which developer JB’ed the Apple Watch?

Old 06-01-2018, 21:58   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2040820
Thanks Meter: 5
https://www.google.com/amp/m.pangu8....jailbreak.html

One Dev got flappy bird on his watch

Comex installed safari or chrome to have a web browser on his wrist

Another released the source code to jailbreak but never made step by step tutorials and only other devs who know what they are doing were recommended to try it. All in all, what he was saying was no NOOBs try to attempt it because you'd probably work the watch beyond repair or wait for Denis to release firmwares before trying lol .

I wasn't saying mfc doesn't work. I've connected multiple watches to the program and it does what it says it does. It connects them and that's essentially what I paid for anyways. Problem is other boxes have multiple "box supporters" and they explain in better detail what the device does or does not do. A lot of times I've read, check the manual. Rarely will you have a clear cut answer unless it's about removing iCloud then you get "does not support, thanks". You know that in fact is what we all want it to be used for lol. There's a WhatsApp group somewhere that is dedicated to using mfc box for that purpose just sharing info and successful attempts.

Closed Thread