GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MFC Team Products > iBUS Tools For Apple Watch

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2019, 09:49   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar,Croatia
Age: 47
Posts: 35
Member: 168888
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
iBus S2 dongle software


Hello.
I was buy S2 dongle (ibus) directly from manufacturer, enter My invoice number and account is activated.
Problem is that cannot download ripsaw for any watch as when click on link at bottom it reload last page back.
Can You please help with that?
Thank You
 
Old 02-22-2019, 10:41   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 135
Member: 2277861
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 35
@fergy

For this moment , all old firmware stop signed by apple ! so there is no firmware available to download from mfcbox.com, and we are also working on this , once we get news, we will public for all iBUS's user.


thanks
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mfcsupport For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 10:53   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar,Croatia
Age: 47
Posts: 35
Member: 168888
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Thank You for reply... Will be nice that on main page is BIG red note about no firmware that customer not spend money actually for nothing if there is no solution to reflash watch and also who know when will be.
Please do that in the name of further buyers...
No hard feelings...just a note.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to fergy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 11:54   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 135
Member: 2277861
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergy View Post
Thank You for reply... Will be nice that on main page is BIG red note about no firmware that customer not spend money actually for nothing if there is no solution to reflash watch and also who know when will be.
Please do that in the name of further buyers...
No hard feelings...just a note.
We have wrote related information at product page,

And one more things, customer who buy iBUS not only for restore , Most of them do research purpose and so on !
 
The Following User Says Thank You to mfcsupport For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 14:51   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar,Croatia
Age: 47
Posts: 35
Member: 168888
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcsupport View Post
We have wrote related information at product page,

And one more things, customer who buy iBUS not only for restore , Most of them do research purpose and so on !
I know that iBus is not just for flash.
I wast just say that normal (flash-only) users need more attention to hold until You fix problem. They will probably be angry.
Nevermind, please let Me...Us know when files will be available.
Thank You
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fergy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2019, 08:06   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2
Member: 1217908
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
ditto, same problem here just purchased.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeboz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 23:28   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar,Croatia
Age: 47
Posts: 35
Member: 168888
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeboz View Post
ditto, same problem here just purchased.
Those guys was make hardware. That is the fact. But.... and BIG but is regarding firmware as (We all see) there is no more support of r3pwn or any other "researcher' (read as hacker) because noone of those guys work for "air". So, logically, if You made hardware, You need an developer who will do a job. Also, You need a patch. No more jailbreak ****s and no signed firmware as noone (except maybe few of Them) can provide hacked keys and any program with one can flash watch from restore or whatever mode.
So, hardware is UNUSABLE and We was burn those 100$. Dot.
PS, Lucky Me that wasn't buy full package.... For *** that have Huawei equipment and Mac... Jesus... Nice bunch of money for nothing (and no cheeks for free )
 
Old 05-08-2019, 16:53   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.::Gsmdenis::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,078
Member: 79315
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergy View Post
Those guys was make hardware. That is the fact. But.... and BIG but is regarding firmware as (We all see) there is no more support of r3pwn or any other "researcher' (read as hacker) because noone of those guys work for "air". So, logically, if You made hardware, You need an developer who will do a job. Also, You need a patch. No more jailbreak ****s and no signed firmware as noone (except maybe few of Them) can provide hacked keys and any program with one can flash watch from restore or whatever mode.
So, hardware is UNUSABLE and We was burn those 100$. Dot.
PS, Lucky Me that wasn't buy full package.... For *** that have Huawei equipment and Mac... Jesus... Nice bunch of money for nothing (and no cheeks for free )

Maybe you can read what i wrote on the forum and what we wrote on product page !


Topic closed !
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:52.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.33677 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO