GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GSMFABRICA Products > HYDRA TOOL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2019, 09:13   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2665389
Thanks Meter: 2,342
Did you find the dongle hydra tool?

Good, has been updating and no module works or opens, I do not know what happened, but I do not find dongle found, until yesterday worked the three modules perfectly, I do not understand, I have run out of hydra tool, I leave a screenshot.

Old 05-16-2019, 09:24   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2857401
Thanks Meter: 6,861
Hello, Please check your input simcard place at dongle, may be its lax.

BR,

HYDRA TEAM
Old 05-16-2019, 21:45   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2665389
Thanks Meter: 2,342
Good lords, windows 10 clean installation, all the other tools I have works perfectly, except the hydra tool dongle, dead or damaged smart card, but I do not recognize it, I will have to buy another dongle, puffffffffff, I take this opportunity to congratulate the team hydra tool the good work done and fantastic updates, you have to take advantage of the team umt dongle has become paid, by the way I take the opportunity to say that of course I will not pay an activation per year, following the pace of slow updates and frightening.
The Following User Says Thank You to Franky_36 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2019, 22:47   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 81952
Sonork: 1597268
Thanks Meter: 2,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky_36 View Post
Good lords, windows 10 clean installation, all the other tools I have works perfectly, except the hydra tool dongle, dead or damaged smart card, but I do not recognize it, I will have to buy another dongle, puffffffffff, I take this opportunity to congratulate the team hydra tool the good work done and fantastic updates, you have to take advantage of the team umt dongle has become paid, by the way I take the opportunity to say that of course I will not pay an activation per year, following the pace of slow updates and frightening.

let us check your dongle when you online bro. please message me.

br.

ulymar