GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2016, 14:18   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 943187
Thanks Meter: 584
Donate money to this user
Exclamation BEWARE ICLOUD CHEATER 2000 euro! ARIF HAJRUSHI! skype id: live:857fb9518ed7794

this guy offering icloud clean. he offering pay after done for 1 pc imei...i send order 1 pc and he get done...i send imei and send payment advanced. after get money and few hrs he blocked me...

this all his details:
moneygram details:
Name: Arif Hajrushi
city: peja

other details:
skrill account:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Mo details USA agent:
Name: Eduard Diel
State: California

his skype id:
live:857fb9518ed7794
steven freeman

mobile number: +38649240156

beware all members!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13844172_1198608876847924_1084397669_o.jpg (293.3 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 13883858_1198608993514579_488062156_n.jpg (66.0 KB, 69 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dArk_shAdE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2016, 13:11   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

there are many people complaining this guy... pls beware all!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dArk_shAdE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 01:37   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 4537
Thanks Meter: 62
its time to make some adjustments including protection and restriction here in Forum.
as we always think noob always did this now i told you i have 2 detected old member confirmed behind scamming activities,but they use many user to do this..the old account are serve for lookout,if you ask me i have thought the person behind this are only near you..

He planned your waekness...pm me i will send you this 2 old Gags.
try to comunicate the local authorities of recievers country to help beheading this ashole

Forum sales sections are open to public wich they know transactions we have and idea aswell
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zombie For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-04-2016, 03:29   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
its time to make some adjustments including protection and restriction here in Forum.
as we always think noob always did this now i told you i have 2 detected old member confirmed behind scamming activities,but they use many user to do this..the old account are serve for lookout,if you ask me i have thought the person behind this are only near you..

He planned your waekness...pm me i will send you this 2 old Gags.
try to comunicate the local authorities of recievers country to help beheading this ashole

Forum sales sections are open to public wich they know transactions we have and idea aswell
HI Bro. yes i agree to you.. need some little adjustment, protection and restricted. bcos other people make new account to cheat people only...

Quote:
He planned your waekness...
this is the trickss... we know mostly cheater are old members that have enough knowledge in gsm industry ( online unlocking )..
The Following User Says Thank You to dArk_shAdE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 04:41   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2492756
Thanks Meter: 15
anywhere money is involved there will be scammers...just have to be careful now how you do business..there are many reputable persons..prices may be a little higher but prefer little higher price than loose all money to scammer
Old 08-04-2016, 05:18   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 4537
Thanks Meter: 62
we will try stop them but i need support for those who wants changes.
i will start publish with evidence few hours,i publish this 2 old members that despite of complaint from members thread is on cheater section they still survive just because there are supporters sellers enjoying them because of favor,free accounts gift,make group on skype and pretend trusted source old man,today we will stop thier botnet activites to spreading bot here to steal members account that they use to reply to blind the people..

2000 euro nowadays is not easy to earn in 2 weeks,so lets make this thread eye opener for those who ignore and keep silent because of benifit they got from this 2 old member..

ill give 3 hours for this 2 botnet fanatics,selling accounts here then once account blocked by owner the enduser suffer and only thing can do is to cry here..

MR. GSPN 1 2 3 4 5 and MR. HTC you have time to promise botnet will stop,selling hack accounts will stop or assist client if ever get blocked!!

i know many of thier friends and fanatics will tell they are good and get many members to join them and endup for thread deletion..

let me tell you all once i put strong evidence its up to everyone here if they still entertain this 2 old man or they will tell im only do publicity and lier..so for those who wants change support me..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zombie For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-19-2016, 02:42   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

why not put in listed cheater this kind of cheater scammer... i already posted proof...
Old 08-19-2016, 06:57   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2147383
Sonork: 12345678
Thanks Meter: 58
we will try stop them but i need support for those who wants changes. i will start pu

yes i want full change i support you bro
Old 09-04-2016, 10:49   #9 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2469340
Thanks Meter: 1,144
his real name is ARMEND QAMILI base on this email info [email protected]

Street: DESHMORET E KOMBIT
City: FERIZAJ
State/Province: KOSOVO
Postal Code: 70000
Phone: +3.8649102200
Domain Name: AFRIMTHAQI.COM
Old 09-08-2016, 05:27   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 947602
Thanks Meter: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
we will try stop them but i need support for those who wants changes.
i will start publish with evidence few hours,i publish this 2 old members that despite of complaint from members thread is on cheater section they still survive just because there are supporters sellers enjoying them because of favor,free accounts gift,make group on skype and pretend trusted source old man,today we will stop thier botnet activites to spreading bot here to steal members account that they use to reply to blind the people..

2000 euro nowadays is not easy to earn in 2 weeks,so lets make this thread eye opener for those who ignore and keep silent because of benifit they got from this 2 old member..

ill give 3 hours for this 2 botnet fanatics,selling accounts here then once account blocked by owner the enduser suffer and only thing can do is to cry here..

MR. GSPN 1 2 3 4 5 and MR. HTC you have time to promise botnet will stop,selling hack accounts will stop or assist client if ever get blocked!!

i know many of thier friends and fanatics will tell they are good and get many members to join them and endup for thread deletion..

let me tell you all once i put strong evidence its up to everyone here if they still entertain this 2 old man or they will tell im only do publicity and lier..so for those who wants change support me..

u better refund my $120 before to talk about someone else, cheater