GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Listed Cheaters (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f111/)
-   -   Beware from massunlock dot com : users lost big money with them!! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f111/beware-massunlock-dot-com-users-lost-big-money-them-1576487/)

saeid_gsm 12-01-2012 16:16

Beware from massunlock dot com : users lost big money with them!!

Mass unlock feed back !!!
I have problem with mass unlock
who can help me ?

validity 12-02-2012 05:21

officialiphoneunlock ..mass unlock ...all are same
all fake

saeid_gsm 12-02-2012 10:53

thay hold my money 186 $
i need my money
admin plz help me how i can get my money
I have all the documentation

saeid_gsm 12-02-2012 10:59

plz refund my money
this is Typical scam
Massunlock - Wholesale Bulk GSM Remote Unlock Code Server - Home
thay hold my money :mad:
Beware Massunlock - Wholesale Bulk GSM Remote Unlock Code Server - Home thay hold my money and no refund :mad:

vikasgoyals786 12-02-2012 11:23

thank you to alert us !

Quote:

Originally Posted by saeid_gsm (Post 8982461)
plz refund my money
this is Typical scam
Beware Massunlock - Wholesale Bulk GSM Remote Unlock Code Server - Home thay hold my money and no refund :mad:

thank you to alert us regarding this type of cheater .

admin should block this type of cheater from the forum.

cellcityludhian 12-02-2012 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by saeid_gsm (Post 8982461)
plz refund my money
this is Typical scam

Robert bro why you didnt search about this you are a good man bro hope he will refund your money take care next time.

Regards

Massunlock 12-02-2012 12:57

This was a simple misunderstanding and the problem is now solved. Admins can remove this thread.

A4Service 03-23-2013 17:17

Have you guys gone bust? I've had 61 orders for iPhone IMEI unlocking come back, not one successful. 7 jobs weeks over due date still in pending? No kind of communication is kept, no updates, really poor customer service. I have £600 tied up in your services and not one answer to when anything will be happening, customers fuming as I am unable to give any answers to whats happening with their unlocks and no answers to whats happening with my money. :confused:

A4Service 03-26-2013 13:33

Dispute now opened, another week of no contact with them. Reversal will be made if PayPal dispute fails. None of their iPhone services working. Complete time wasters. Anyone have a contact address for them? Will be taken them to court to claim back money spent in developing a CMS to work with their API.

gsmwong 03-29-2013 07:28

Hello,

I have been working with MassUnlock for about 1 year without any problem. I sent them 2000 USD via MassPay as usual 3 days ago but they never reply or add the balance to my account. Their service seems to be working but no way to add balance or contact them. Seems legit company turned to be scam and we lost our money :(

A4Service 03-30-2013 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsmwong (Post 9306743)
Hello,

I have been working with MassUnlock for about 1 year without any problem. I sent them 2000 USD via MassPay as usual 3 days ago but they never reply or add the balance to my account. Their service seems to be working but no way to add balance or contact them. Seems legit company turned to be scam and we lost our money :(

Get your money out of them ASAP with a dispute! I've been using them for about 8 months without problem, in the last 6 weeks they've gone quiet and just take your money without providing you with anything! Only services working are iPhone information and HTC.

They have indeed turned into SCAMMERS! I believe they've gone bust and are raking payments! Can we get these guys added to cheaters list?

Mantaspantas 04-02-2013 02:54

ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEM?
£310 credits not added, payment sent as a gift

ANY IDEAS HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK?

A4Service 04-02-2013 13:06

CAN WE HAVE MASSUNLOCK ADDED TO THE CHEATERS LIST? THAT'S NOW £3000 THAT THEY'VE STOLEN! Also @Manta try open a dispute saying you didn't authorize the payment and someone hacked yer account or something :cool: Or call your bank and cancel the payment.

A4Service 04-04-2013 14:39

Received my money back from a PayPal dispute, still a case of £200 owed which is passed the 45 days PayPal disputes for, so will have to go see the bank tomorrow. WARNING DON'T BOTHER WITH MASSUNLOCK! THEY'VE EITHER TURNED INTO CROOKS, OR A SINGLE MAN SHOW AND THE GUYS NOW DEAD!

A4Service 04-17-2013 21:50

Just an update, I have now received a refund from massunlock for the remain credits.