GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2013, 11:57   #46 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1161713
Sonork: 100.1607798
Thanks Meter: 421

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuttta View Post
bro actualy i want to say dont buy anything from these cheaters once a cheater always a cheater . beware of these thing in future buy with extra care i have to say avoid these people by boycotting them

don't buy anything from these three

jayesh naman kalpesh
I want to say Don't Buy Naman Product's like jini
The Following User Says Thank You to omkar3268 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2013, 14:38   #47 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 153805
Thanks Meter: 325
Don't buy riff license either.As clone box serial no. may match with riff og. and you may loss it again as some users after buying license still facing problem.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:00   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1577875
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 570
will you please clear me what is your problem with jayesh

Quote:
good bro u are ordering naman for many products its very nice

can u think how many peoples are cheated by naman and team

naman sold volcano=100% clone butu say its not clone answer why all box have comprmise box

riff= no not indatabase(b4 the box is clone) need to buy activation and activation cost 63 usd

many more product

as u worte etbox= dead product is customer are stupid et andinfinity are same time product and infinity still running

uct= dead product =gpg dragon and uct are equal time but gpgdragon still ruunning

if these products are dead check this link and reply

Unlocking & Flashing Devices - iCables.in

see here all ur mention device still instock by naman team now say he is not cheating peoples

if any product is dead why he sell those product to recieve money and forget people by saying thse products are not exit i can't do anything about this
he (naman) is 1000% pure cheater

as old says ' agar adami ki borai ho to samjh lo uske taraki ho rahi hai'

man we have to answer our did in one time one place

i not capable to harm or say not touch any of these cheaters hair i am very very too small person infront of them

but my motto is nobody is again cheated like we cheated

no regards to

naman jayesh kalpesh and all other cheaters

why you put his name ....?

what he sell you ....?

which is clone or bad .........?
Old 10-20-2013, 11:19   #49 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1911219
Thanks Meter: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jktara View Post

why you put his name ....?

what he sell you ....?

which is clone or bad .........?

bro i answer this question when jayesh desai asked this question to me if u want all thing i answer with proof with clone boxes sold by jayesh desai baroda but kindly clearfy whyu are intreseted with jayesh desai , i put all name here is 100% true not only hearing i work and get cheated though i post here ,this the place whre they made their name
for ur knowlegehe sold me 25pcs clone riff and so many clone product didnt replace single pc box when talking to him he wont response and few time he recieve calls but after that he wont recieve calls if i paid for original i must get original if not than reseller have to replace my boxes with in warrant or not in warranty if prices gone up must take difference amt but he have to replace boxes
dont buy any product with these cheater people

Last edited by kuttta; 10-20-2013 at 11:25.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:33   #50 (permalink)
Insane Poster

i have all call record recorging with jayesh naman kalpesh and mssenger text i can put it here but if all these cheater ask to proof ,this is the biggest win they dont answer here bcoz they they know they are already cheated people to make big money think if jayesh sold 1500 box of riff clone it cost 1000 inr and he sold at the price of 5100 means he make 1500*4100=6150000 means sixty one lakh fifty thousand indian rupees . bro think how much money he make with one product think and reply( replacement =0pcs)
Old 10-20-2013, 21:20   #51 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Smile

well if you ask about jayesh i but lots of dragon volcano atf gpg cables etc and lots of other products never face problem with products which i buy from jayesh if ask abt riff i think these days from lots of countries i see posts abt riff dnt know to much abt riff i never sell and never use riff friendly but dnt think jayesh is bad guy he pic my calls always and lots of time he call back when he not able to pick my call like one time when i call him he is driving a car and he nt pick call but after that he call me back when ever he is free if you ask abt naman i buy some gpg cables for nokia flashing but few cables not works its my own experiance with kaplesh i never been deal

Quote:
bro i answer this question when jayesh desai asked this question to me if u want all thing i answer with proof with clone boxes sold by jayesh desai baroda but kindly clearfy whyu are intreseted with jayesh desai , i put all name here is 100% true not only hearing i work and get cheated though i post here ,this the place whre they made their name
for ur knowlegehe sold me 25pcs clone riff and so many clone product didnt replace single pc box when talking to him he wont response and few time he recieve calls but after that he wont recieve calls if i paid for original i must get original if not than reseller have to replace my boxes with in warrant or not in warranty if prices gone up must take difference amt but he have to replace boxes
dont buy any product with these cheater people
Old 10-21-2013, 04:18   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 492222
Sonork: 100.1594126
Thanks Meter: 10,377
From a long time i have watched this thread , The allegation of thread starter is not false . I m not taking any name of any reseller here but some so called reputed reseller are do it knowingly i mean with cheating mind .

They sold clone box , true . They cheat , true . but still now they doing business . My recommendation is , they should be banned .

Personally i have also bad experience with Namon Agarwal on clone Volcano box .

Br - srinibas
Old 10-21-2013, 05:56   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 573962
Sonork: 100.1603021
Thanks Meter: 480
Don't Buy any Product' from naman
he sell all local cable and clone box.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:12   #54 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 571315
Thanks Meter: 19
cheaters

naman sell clone box he is big cheater naman sell me clone fire donle..
Old 10-21-2013, 10:26   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster

till now many cheaters still listed as authorize resellers of some good products.I wanted to buy IR dongle but now changed my mind.
Old 10-22-2013, 18:58   #56 (permalink)
Insane Poster

i request all product manufactures to ban these cheater as soon as possible bcoz they destroy their market and soon it affect sale of boxes in india and india is very big market itself for all boxes
Old 10-22-2013, 19:00   #57 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinibas View Post
From a long time i have watched this thread , The allegation of thread starter is not false . I m not taking any name of any reseller here but some so called reputed reseller are do it knowingly i mean with cheating mind .

They sold clone box , true . They cheat , true . but still now they doing business . My recommendation is , they should be banned .

Personally i have also bad experience with Namon Agarwal on clone Volcano box .

Br - srinibas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrankhan View Post
Don't Buy any Product' from naman
he sell all local cable and clone box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harjeetsingh View Post
naman sell clone box he is big cheater naman sell me clone fire donle..
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldev View Post
till now many cheaters still listed as authorize resellers of some good products.I wanted to buy IR dongle but now changed my mind.
Quote:
well if you ask about jayesh i but lots of dragon volcano atf gpg cables etc and lots of other products never face problem with products which i buy from jayesh if ask abt riff i think these days from lots of countries i see posts abt riff dnt know to much abt riff i never sell and never use riff friendly but dnt think jayesh is bad guy he pic my calls always and lots of time he call back when he not able to pick my call like one time when i call him he is driving a car and he nt pick call but after that he call me back when ever he is free if you ask abt naman i buy some gpg cables for nokia flashing but few cables not works its my own experiance with kaplesh i never been deal

bro he deal original gpg product but mind u if u buy z3x he produce local cable with it bad quality he always cheatlast six month have u buy hwk micro from all box have hardware problem no support and no replacement he sold closed product like cdma pkey to recover his money he sold setool with bad cable have u ever think when he sold products say six month warranty after that he told bro only three month warranty many thing against him i say b4 if jayesh krinovate user id canask here i provide all proff against him with all detailed describtation but he wont bcoz he is a cheater

naman everyone knows kalpesh everyone know

if u buy hwk box from naman it is jayesh box he sold if u buy any box from kalpeshd varia it must be namans box as reverse jayesh sold naman mxbox setool and many more product all these people are chor chor mausere bhai
Old 10-24-2013, 09:35   #58 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
bro he deal original gpg product but mind u if u buy z3x he produce local cable with it bad quality he always cheatlast six month have u buy hwk micro from all box have hardware problem no support and no replacement he sold closed product like cdma pkey to recover his money he sold setool with bad cable have u ever think when he sold products say six month warranty after that he told bro only three month warranty many thing against him i say b4 if jayesh krinovate user id canask here i provide all proff against him with all detailed describtation but he wont bcoz he is a cheater

naman everyone knows kalpesh everyone know

if u buy hwk box from naman it is jayesh box he sold if u buy any box from kalpeshd varia it must be namans box as reverse jayesh sold naman mxbox setool and many more product all these people are chor chor mausere bhai
When You Order Z3x Did You Recommend With Which Cables You Need Z3x..................?

Best Regards.
Jk.Tara
Old 10-24-2013, 14:02   #59 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
When You Order Z3x Did You Recommend With Which Cables You Need Z3x..................?

Best Regards.
Jk.Tara
when price is full cables must be of good quality.

AND NOBODY ORDERED FOR CLONE BOXES THAN WHY THEY SEND CLONE AT THE PRICE OF ORIGINAL.
Old 10-24-2013, 14:57   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldev View Post
when price is full cables must be of good quality.

AND NOBODY ORDERED FOR CLONE BOXES THAN WHY THEY SEND CLONE AT THE PRICE OF ORIGINAL.
Here i AM Talking Abt Z3X I Never Hear Abt Z3X Clone
And Its Available With Different Prices & Different Types Of Cables
Like Price Is Different With GPG Cables Different With Smart Gsm Cables & With Normal Pro Cables Different
So You Must Be Smart When You Order Any Box All Need Low Prices And In Low How Any One Give You GPG Cables....?
Normally All Ask Whats Z3X Price No One Ask What Is Price Of Z3X With GPG Cables
And About Jayesh Matter I Am Sure He Have Different Prices Of Z3X With Different Types Of Cables So You Must Ask I Need With That Brand Cables Which You Like
ALL Market Running With Low Price These Days To Much Competition In Market And If Others Selling Low To Be In Market ALL Sell Low.We Must Be Smart When We Go For Buy
When We Going To Buy Never Ask Need With That Cables Only Ask Need XXXXX Box What Is Price

Be Some Smart My Friend

Example : If You Order With Original GPG Cables And He Give You Copy GPG Cables Then You Must Post Here

Best Regards.
Jk.Tara
The Following User Says Thank You to naksh For This Useful Post: