GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 09:15   #61 (permalink)

Member: 1024703
Thanks Meter: 0
I am very upset with this website

I am very upset and frustrated with this site and with the managers of this site. I found this site by looking my own name up on google, and found my name and business e-mail listed on the first line as a pay pal cheater. I am a good and honest person, and honestly don't even know what a pay-pal cheater is or how I could possibly become one. It is so irresponsible to publicly post false information like this and is considered slander, which is obviously illegal. Please remove my name and e-mail from this site immediately. If no action is taked on your part, I will take legal action of my own, on the manager's of this site and on the person that posted the false information to begin with. Please take care of this. If you would like to discuss this with me, please contact me by e-mail, which by the way, no one ever has. I would think that the person that I supposedly cheated would contact me to discuss this matter with me, but there has never been any contact what so ever. This is rediculous!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:40   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9428
Thanks Meter: 120
Be clear who you're talking with, alot of sellers here have posted many names and details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryupset View Post
I am very upset and frustrated with this site and with the managers of this site. I found this site by looking my own name up on google, and found my name and business e-mail listed on the first line as a pay pal cheater. I am a good and honest person, and honestly don't even know what a pay-pal cheater is or how I could possibly become one. It is so irresponsible to publicly post false information like this and is considered slander, which is obviously illegal. Please remove my name and e-mail from this site immediately. If no action is taked on your part, I will take legal action of my own, on the manager's of this site and on the person that posted the false information to begin with. Please take care of this. If you would like to discuss this with me, please contact me by e-mail, which by the way, no one ever has. I would think that the person that I supposedly cheated would contact me to discuss this matter with me, but there has never been any contact what so ever. This is rediculous!
Old 05-06-2009, 06:11   #63 (permalink)

The person who posted the false accusation about me was sunnyc. I have sent them a direct message with no response and no response from the manager of this website. They know who I am and how to get ahold of me. I would love to discuss this with someone and clear this up, I have absolutely nothing to hide. If this sunnyc and the manager's of this website, really think that I am a cheater, I would think that they would at least try to contact me in order to collect what ever I supposedly cheated them out of. If I thought that someone cheated me out of something, I would try contacting them first to clear it up, before I started complaining over the world wide web about them. Do you realize what a negative impact that this website can have on an innocent person. I can not get information from pay pal to find out what this could be, or from anyone at this site. Very, very frustrating and wrong!!! Please again, contact me or clear this up!!
Old 05-06-2009, 09:07   #64 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 57374
Thanks Meter: 170
Mr. Nand Kr Kumar Mr. Nand Kr Kumar S-7 Emarat Kohinoor Chitkohra Bazar, Anisabad 800002 , Patna, Bihar S-7 Emarat Kohinoor Chitkohra Bazar, Anisabad 800002 , Patna , Bihar Billing: , India
Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected] Tel(M): 9608268865 Tel(M): 9608268865 Shipping: , India
Old 05-06-2009, 14:59   #65 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9428
Thanks Meter: 120
Quote:
The person who posted the false accusation about me was sunnyc. I have sent them a direct message with no response and no response from the manager of this website. They know who I am and how to get ahold of me. I would love to discuss this with someone and clear this up, I have absolutely nothing to hide. If this sunnyc and the manager's of this website, really think that I am a cheater, I would think that they would at least try to contact me in order to collect what ever I supposedly cheated them out of. If I thought that someone cheated me out of something, I would try contacting them first to clear it up, before I started complaining over the world wide web about them. Do you realize what a negative impact that this website can have on an innocent person. I can not get information from pay pal to find out what this could be, or from anyone at this site. Very, very frustrating and wrong!!! Please again, contact me or clear this up!!
I can understand why you are upset because you're details are listed as a cheater and Google crawl this forum regulary and it's always on top of searches.

The reason why your details are up on this thread is because someone had got hold of your PayPal account / credit card details, used it to pay Sunnyc, and then after receiving the goods he/she made either a chargeback claim with PayPal or PayPal had found out that your credit card details were stolen. So then PayPal take the funds from Sunnyc's account without his authorisation because obviously it's stolen, and there's nothing he can do about that.

So naturally he would warn the rest of us sellers not to deal with that particular person (which in this case is you). Eventhough it's not (or might not be) YOU who cheated Sunnyc, he only has YOUR details in hand - and to identify this cheater who has stolen your details, he provides these details.

I hope this makes things more clear to you from a suppliers point of view.
Old 05-06-2009, 16:48   #66 (permalink)

Thank you for responding to my post. I assumed something like that happened to me. I had already decided not to make any purchases through pay pal anymore, because it is obviously not as secure as I had thought, although, they did catch that there was something wrong with this transaction, and did reverse it. I can see this when I look at the transactions on my pay pal account. I can understand what you are doing on this website from a suppliers point of view, but my problem still remains. See this from my point of view. I'm sure that I am not the only person that this has happened to, so maybe suppliers should first contact people to straighten the situation out, before they list them as a "cheater" on the world wide web. That is so damaging to my character. In setting up an account on this website, something was said about, the managers of this site monitor postings, and they could remove anything necessary. I want my name removed. I am sorry that any of you suppliers get scammed at all, honestly, but I didn't do anything wrong, and my name and "business" e-mail should not be listed on this website, for all of the world to see, including my customers and potential customers. I hope that managers of this site see this and remove my name, and I hope suppliers see this and maybe think twice before listing someone on this site before first checking them out a little further.
Old 05-06-2009, 16:59   #67 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!

Member: 87895
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Thank you for responding to my post. I assumed something like that happened to me. I had already decided not to make any purchases through pay pal anymore, because it is obviously not as secure as I had thought, although, they did catch that there was something wrong with this transaction, and did reverse it. I can see this when I look at the transactions on my pay pal account. I can understand what you are doing on this website from a suppliers point of view, but my problem still remains. See this from my point of view. I'm sure that I am not the only person that this has happened to, so maybe suppliers should first contact people to straighten the situation out, before they list them as a "cheater" on the world wide web. That is so damaging to my character. In setting up an account on this website, something was said about, the managers of this site monitor postings, and they could remove anything necessary. I want my name removed. I am sorry that any of you suppliers get scammed at all, honestly, but I didn't do anything wrong, and my name and "business" e-mail should not be listed on this website, for all of the world to see, including my customers and potential customers. I hope that managers of this site see this and remove my name, and I hope suppliers see this and maybe think twice before listing someone on this site before first checking them out a little further.
your name listed here?

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Richard Parks, [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Kim Amirfar, [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Richard Kinder, [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dylan phillips, [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
joanne kline, [email protected]
JOE KINNEY, [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
brice_***@hotmail.fr
Stephen Stephen, [email protected]

Gsmforum user name : ..::Thanh_gsm::..

[email protected]

778 Forsythia Dr
Vineland, NJ 08360
United States
Old 05-06-2009, 17:09   #68 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 175945
Sonork: ziiyyaad
Thanks Meter: 704
How they cheat the system? what is chargeback?
Old 05-06-2009, 17:24   #69 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1016132
Sonork: 100.1592677
Thanks Meter: 188
universal box user name pieta
he perches 100 credit from mine gsmfather user name space mobilezone97 on 20-4-09.

thank
ros
Old 05-06-2009, 17:26   #70 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1016132
Sonork: 100.1592677
Thanks Meter: 188
universal box user name pieta
he perches 100 credit from mine gsmfather user name space mobilezone97 on 20-4-09.

thank
ros
Old 05-06-2009, 18:59   #71 (permalink)

Yes, my name is posted on that list. And I am not a cheater. A cheater probably wouldn't care if their name was on that list.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:19   #72 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 384655
Thanks Meter: 517
next one fraud amigo:

Name: RUBEN GARCIA UBAGO
Mail: [email protected]
Address: Soledad, 18
33201 GIJON, Asturias
Spain

b.r.
Old 05-28-2009, 18:15   #73 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 384655
Thanks Meter: 517
Unathorized

Mr C J M [email protected]
Dempster Street
Wick, Caithness, Highland
kw1 5qb
Great Britain

Old 06-03-2009, 17:13   #74 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 230831
Sonork: 100.98820
Thanks Meter: 278
here some more cheaters after take code make payment unathorised!!!!

Email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Old 06-06-2009, 07:17   #75 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 151871
Thanks Meter: 71,421
04-Jun-2009 Payment From STEPHEN KNOTT Held ... €200.00 EUR -€12.15 EUR €187.85 EUR
Sent by:
STEPHEN KNOTT
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]

Shipping Address:
STEPHEN KNOTT
22 PEREGRINE CRESCENT
DROYLSDEN
MANCHESTER, Lancashire
M43 7TX