GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2015, 15:14   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1876558
Thanks Meter: 6
Furious team stealing its own stores credits.

This is shocking.

Many of us who've opened stores with Furiousteam (http://furiousteam.com) have had our credits deleted. Most of which are above $500 without any kind of warning because apparently we haven't brought enough customers in the last 12 months.

They are advertising a perfect opportunity to start your own unlocking business, but have no idea about the expectations of new businesses and business growth over such a small period of time.

A set of rules which no one knows about and are made up when they see fit.

Here's dialog from their private forum as to why;

1st Unlock Mobile January 26
this is the answer grom mara furious team and she does not want to answer on the forum :

so sir
[22/01/2015 11:54:28] Furious team Stores: the credits have expired
[22/01/2015 11:54:32] Furious team Stores: we have looked in your admin
[22/01/2015 11:54:37] Furious team Stores: you added credits a year ago
[22/01/2015 11:54:49] Furious team Stores: and you have not had any clients
[22/01/2015 11:54:57] Furious team Stores: all the orders except one are made by you
[22/01/2015 11:55:06] Furious team Stores: sorry this situation will not be changed
[22/01/2015 11:55:13] Furious team Stores: and even if you do add credits again
[22/01/2015 11:55:20] Furious team Stores: and we see that you only use for yourself
[22/01/2015 11:55:25] Furious team Stores: we will stop and delete your store
1st Unlock Mobile1st Unlock Mobile January 26
shame on you furious team delete my store
GSM UNLOCK STOREGSM UNLOCK STORE January 26
same problem, same answer, they deleted about 488 usd
what is the solution?
Mara | Stores ServiceMara | Stores Service 6:59AM
No one deleted anyone's store. We deleted outstanding credits and as you can see you did not use the store correctly to find clients and have them register or make orders as visitors but you opened up the store and used for yourself so you can have the lowest price. That is against the rules. Simple. As for solution, I gave you both an email address to write to.

THEY HAVE JUST KILLED ATLEAST 20 NEW START UP BUSINESSES! THEY HAVENT COMPENSATED CREDIT ELSEWHERE, JUST STOLEN IT FROM THE COMPANIES WHICH HAVE FUNDED THIS.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A4Service For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 15:33   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Mara | Stores Service 7:02AM
Exactly, we have made a review of the stores. There were 140 stores that have not had any activity, some even from 2013. They opened store and added money and then not done anything. Out of those 140, maybe 15 have actually had clients and did a proper job, for those we will consider recrediting, but those that have only used the store for the owner of the store personal use those will not get credits back. This is a business, we have given you a tool to make a business and the people that do not comply and do not use the store for what it is supposed to be used will suffer consequences.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:33   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Some more posts since they don't want this public.

Mara | Stores ServiceMara | Stores Service 7:08AM
As you may have read in other posts. We have deleted credits from stores that have: 1. not had consumed their credit and added more money in the past 6 months.
2. Have not conducted the business as it was meant to: to get clients to register or order as visitors and not to set up an account with your email address, make the prices close to your paying price and make orders like this. The store is not a store for the owner to shop from, it is a store for clients to shop from.
Please see the other posts where i have explained some more about this situation.

A4UnlocksA4Unlocks 7:57AM Edit
Please send me the information on your site where this information is freely available prior to depositing funds and opening an account.

Many of us, like myself sell our unlocks on eBay, how are we supposed how are we supposed to put our sales through? You even provide us API to sell on our own sites. So you give us the means to do it, then punish is for doing it. Sounds to me like you've spent our credit when we deposited it and can't afford to maintain 'dead credit' on slower moving stores.
A4UnlocksA4Unlocks 8:01AM Edit
infact I have a pre-sale email here from when I inquired about the store credits prior to opening the store where I am told that store credit do not expire.
Old 01-28-2015, 11:34   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2110024
Sonork: Djaber213
Thanks Meter: 5
Hi,
I don't use my store to myself,( if I want it, i have unlocked the phones that i have in my hands at local store),and if I have one customer, does not mean I'm not serious at business, sometimes many sales and sometimes nothing; this is the business.
I used several method to publicize my website like SEO, facebook page and purchase many Gigs to get traffic to my store (www. gsmunlockstore .net).
please re-credit my balanse.
Old 01-28-2015, 11:37   #5 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2110024
Sonork: Djaber213
Thanks Meter: 5
Dear Sirs;
There is a note in the store when buying a balance

Deposits are in USD, are non-refundable and will NEVER expire
Old 01-28-2015, 12:12   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

^ exactly. I'd emailed furious team prior to depositing $1500 with them and was told that credit would never expire. But clearly this is untrue as they've just seized the credit of 140 stores.

Like you, I've spent so much time and effort into SEO for the site, but the reality is, furious team have created a store which gets penalised by google for hosting duplicate content across so many domains. That's a fact.

But still they punish us for funding their project. They are unable to deliver what they've promise. Not us.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:31   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Old 01-28-2015, 12:33   #8 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Look how the 'NEVER' is even used with contextual emphasis.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:23   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 472979
Thanks Meter: 82
Let's not forget this is a black market bussiness

I have never had problems with them because i had my store used by meny people and it worked ok. Not much profit but i never had problems with furiousteam.

I think yu should write to Emma gilr, she has solved some of my problems before. But if someone uses store only for own orders i can understanmd why they took credits, because they get no profit if all ordwer are in minimum price , cost price.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:50   #10 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Thing is, we haven't just used for own unlocks. They even told us to do so for us who have physical shops. They even gave us API to sell on our own sites. They have just killed around $20k worth of credit, probably because they've already spent our deposits. Despite making promises to all of us that credit would never expire, that was they main selling point. So small business could get credit on their own server, do what unlocks they can through their shop, eBay, API and furious store. Here's a pic of them explaining how we are supposed to do it which even contradicts their reasoning again.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:55   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Do you have contact details for Emma?
Old 01-29-2015, 10:53   #12 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Also with regards to them not making any profit off orders put through by yourself doesn't make any sense, since the money being used is on your store which has been deposited by yourself. So any orders made comes out of your own stores personal credit. Which in turn you use to buy the services priced out by furious team. So any sales made through your store is your money, not furious teams.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:47   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

And here's where we're told to set any prices to the services for more or less sale margins as we see fit. All of which now completely contradicts this new set of unknown rules they just made up which aren't publicly available, or available before depositing credit, that have had our credits wiped without warning.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:45   #14 (permalink)

Member: 1806706
Thanks Meter: 8
This is the email I sent to them and the reply I received.

Hello,

I had balance of 102.50 in my account but when I signed in today its disappeared and showing no balance.

I have deposited 500$ and used 397.50$ till now and I was having 102.50$ balance till couple of days back but right now its showing 0 balance.

Can you please have a look and update my balance ?

Email for the account: u*******[email protected]

Store Name: R****** Unlock

Thank you in advance.
Regards,

The managers of Furiousteam have taken the decision of erasing all credits that were older than 6 months. Furiousteam Stores is a platform for you to have clients and make orders as an unlocking professional, and if you did not consume your credits or added more in the past 6 months the credits have been erased. Also we have looked in your store admin and we saw that you have used your store to make personal orders with a minimum price set and did not aquire new clients. This goes against the rules of the store, because if you wanted to make orders for yourself you always have the option of using Oneunlock.com pro account. Unfortunately this decision is final.

Best regards,

FuriousTeam Stores Support
www.furiousteam.com

Thanks for the update.

These are your new rules and we were not updated with same. one of your support staff earlier advised us that we can use our own credit to place order by creating a user name as a client and I was selling to my clients that way.

moreover when we signed up it says that credit balance is unlimited and never expire. and another thing your prices were way higher than market so I was unable to use often as we used to get better pricing and timing. if you check my account you can see that many of my orders were declined and not fulfilled so how you expect me to use credit when I don't get service what I am looking.

this is not fair you can just erase all the credit without telling anyone anything. I need my balance back as soon as possible and I will try to go with your new rules once I get it in writing.

Regards
Unfortunately a refund of credits is not possible as you did not use your store in the correct way. Yes you can make orders for yourself sir from your store, but you ONLY MADE orders for yourself, we did not see any users or visitors or anything. You opened up a store and used it because of the low prices for your interest and because of this of course we have 0% profit. So we are sorry but refund of credits is not possible.

That's not acceptable that you can just take my money just like that.

attached is the chat transcript that I has one of your staffs and saying I can place order myself by creating user name.

bringing customers and the way I sell to them is totally my wish. end of the day I use my credit to place an order with you. even if its me or customer what kind of difference make to you ? you will end up in same profit.

by the way your prices were way higher and I don't understand why you say that you don't have any profit. and its not my concern I am just saying. all what I am saying is I need my money back and you cant just take it away by implementing your own rules without informing anyone.

if you cant add credit to my account then please send that amount to my paypal account as soon as possible.

Waiting for your support .
They stopped replying here. lol
and their so called customer service person asked me to mail to his mangers (only they can help it seems )........I have mailed them 3 times but till now no reply.
Dear Managers,
Please look in to below email and I need a solution for this as soon as possible.
please refund my balance to my account or refund back to my payapl account as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks

This is my 3rd email without any reply. This is not acceptable. You can't just take people money without informing your new rules set yourself internally and implement.
I am still waiting for an update. Please return my money as soon as possible

Regards

and the Mangers I mailed are Emma and Steve and they don't have any courtesy to reply their customers email but they know very well how to steal customers hard earned money. In fact I just wasted my time mailing them
The Following User Says Thank You to IPhoneFellow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2015, 14:09   #15 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

I'm looking into hiring a lawyer from Hong Kong so I can sue them in their country for damages as well as the missing credit. Is this something you'd be interested in? The more we can get together the better the outcome will be. Like you said, this new set of rules is completely unknown to anyone, and the site is full of information saying that the credit doesn't expire, you can set the price margins to whatever you like and advise on how to place orders for physical customers, so even right to this minute their scamming people to deposit funds on a fake pretense. Most of the store don't even know their credits have been wiped yet since they haven't even informed anyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to A4Service For This Useful Post: