GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2014, 20:03   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2156008
Thanks Meter: 2
Donate money to this user
Gsm Tarlac

hi! Gsm Tarlac if u see this message i want to tell that i'm stven paul i jiust want u to sumbitt this imei for icloud remove clean 013885007104663 i make order if u can't do service for me here is my paypal and payoneer account : (oussamachakib90 @ gmail.com) just pay me back if u can't !!!
someone who could contact him it's a big pleasure!!!
Old 09-20-2014, 15:03   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 502531
Thanks Meter: 897
he is my friend, and GSM TARLAC didnt have internet connection on thier province now because of strong typhoon that we incountered here in the philippines until now that result some network comunications especially failure of electricity and other technical issues etc. etc... i request to please give him chance 2-4 days to recover and to do he's responsibilitie's not only you but for all he's clients..

if ever GSM-TARLAC can do after 4 days,send me your IMEI and i will do but not fast as service that they offer here on our main sales..if you already paid to them i will do it for free but i need 13-15 days proccess my own way like i did to my co filipino friends

PS:
i will try to contam him also for this issue now -

Br,

Last edited by Winner58; 10-11-2014 at 09:01. Reason: no advertise here!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to .:UnitedGSM:. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2014, 17:54   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 943187
Thanks Meter: 584
do not worry about gsmtarlac... just gve time because of typoon in his city.....
The Following User Says Thank You to dArk_shAdE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2014, 23:11   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

oki - Gsm Tarlac u know i live in Algeria and i don't know about that i'm really sorry sorry about that and i'm not the one who isn't have patience is all about clients and now i don't care about no client just hope *** will help u Tarlac and just answer when u are okay bro
and thnx for UnitedGsm for his answer !!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to aek_net For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 03:38   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2218493
Sonork: 100.1657150
Thanks Meter: 113
Wow I was not aware of typhoon best regards....hope you get back on track soon my friend!
The Following User Says Thank You to c@freedom For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 07:07   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 444838
Thanks Meter: 14
I agree on you UnitedGsm. GsmTarlac is a good guy. Have patience until they recover from a strong typhoon and business will soon resume as usual. More power on GsmTarlac..
Old 10-11-2014, 00:43   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

GsmTarlac please reply to your obligations to Ray of Bacolod City. Otherwise I will withdraw my moral support. I still believe in you and many other people believe in you out there. Thank you very much.
Old 10-11-2014, 16:46   #8 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2247660
Sonork: 100.1657810
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by monj View Post
GsmTarlac please reply to your obligations to Ray of Bacolod City. Otherwise I will withdraw my moral support. I still believe in you and many other people believe in you out there. Thank you very much.
Still waiting for You're Source reply. Do not use forum for non sense issue.

Quote:
"Ako po ang naiipit sa sitwasyon nyo. Kayo po ang may issue ng supplier nyo at hindi TAYO, Ang hinihintay ko lng ay reply sa supplier nyo mismo para alam ko at may kasiguraduhan naman ako. This Week pag hindi nagparamdam supplier nyo aabonohan ko yan diba sabi ko sa inyo. Sarili ko PERA PANGAABONO KO SA INYO.

Obligations: We dont have any Deal, the money you send to me is the Payment of your Supplier to my services to him.

Hindi ako masyado Online Dahil busy ako sa ibang bagay at may sarili ako obligasyon sa ibang tao dito na gigawan ko ng paraan sa kasalukuyan.

Ginamit nyo akong tulay sa mga transaction nyo at kayo ng supplier nyo ang nakiusap sa akin at ngayon may problema kayo ako ang babagsakan ng mga problema nyo.

Maghintay lang po nextweek ako mismo tatawag sa inyo para abonohan ang hindi ko napakinabangan.
Old 10-11-2014, 18:46   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster

i'm waiting for u ! ..
Old 10-13-2014, 17:25   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=GSMTarlac=- View Post
Still waiting for You're Source reply. Do not use forum for non sense issue.

Jonel/GSM Tarlac, Thanks for your promise on your post, but I need to translate in English what you replied so that others may understand what you are replying.

(Message of Ate rose (the wife)

**ENGLISH TRANSLATION**

"I am caught up in the midst of your situation. You are the ones who have an issue with your supplier and not us. What I am waiting is the reply from your supplier so that I will know and I can have an assurance. This week if your supplier will not reply I will be the one to pay. Did I not tell you? My own money I will give to you.

Obligations: We don't have any Deal, the money you send to me is the Payment of your Supplier to my services to him.

I’m not always online because I’m so busy with other things and I have my own obligation with other people finding ways at present. You both are using me as a bridge with your transactions and you with your supplier asking me and now your problems fell on me.

Please wait till next week I will be the one to call you and pay which I have not benefited.

Jonel, at first, our supplier/3JUnlocker and now named AT&T icloud Inside is your client. you know that he introduced you to us, to collect the amount because he has debt from you as what our supplier said and we both from Philippines. Our first transaction was paid after the service was successfully done within 5 days.

With the trust that you and the supplier gave us with the first transaction, we also return the trust to both of you.

Here comes the second transaction, and the supplier was telling us to deposit before processing. After an hour you (Jonel) called us to deposit immediately so that the service will be processed. You already knew that the amount we deposited is only intended for the payment of icloud removal and not for the payment of his debt to you. We called and pleaded to you not to use the money for his debt but to reserve it until the service icloud removal will be successfully done. This is just my concern and i still trust you until now.

As what you said "I am caught up in the midst of your situation." I THINK IT'S NOT because we deposited the amount in your OWN account name,

You said also "I will be the one to pay. Did I not tell you? My own money I will give to you." IT'S NOT YOUR OWN MONEY WHO WILL PAY US BACK, but IT'S OUR MONEY, WE ARE ASKING YOU TO RETURN.

YOU KNOW JONEL, IF IT WAS NOT YOU, WHO CHATTED, CALLED AND INTRODUCED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS AND GAVE YOUR CELL # , WE WOULD NOT HAVE DEPOSITED THE AMOUNT BECAUSE WE DON'T TRUST PEOPLE NOT USING THEIR REAL NAME AS WHAT YOU TOLD US TOO.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING WHAT WE FEEL. WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU. WE ARE STILL FRIENDs.

ATE ROSE
Old 10-20-2014, 07:05   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

GsmTarlac/Jonel- any update with your promise last week that you will send our money back this week. You told us that you will be the one to call. We tried calling your number but it's already "OUT OF COVERAGE", why? Thanks

Ate Rose
Old 10-20-2014, 15:38   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 943187
Thanks Meter: 584
same problem with gsmtarlac. i try to contact his number but off. almost 2months already but still nothing..
Old 10-21-2014, 02:49   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

GsmTarlac

Maybe, he is very busy with his massive gaming business.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:55   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Hi,
Just to ask if there are any updates about this thread? looks like it is going nowhere.
Please, let us know or we will be forced to take action against the user GSMTarlac within 7 days.

BR

Alex
Old 10-27-2014, 19:46   #15 (permalink)
Major Poster

yes , Gsm Tarlac we are still waiting for u but no answer
bro! do something bout this !!?