GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2019, 17:20   #46 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 14178
Thanks Meter: 8,849

Quote:
Originally Posted by egmecael View Post
May we submit all WhatsApp conversations snapshots between you and us? Let's peoples can review your prosecution and they will got reality.

You have complained with long texts by ignoring to Paid section owners request and we will proof that how long you/your team have ignored that was a responsibly, because you can't hold false blame to this forum to increase issues and tribulation with other peoples.

We paid for section with personal activities or ego and you don't have official support while we have complained in Product Manager section too, you never response us.

I know you will have ban this ID, 100% no care with nonsense prosecution.

Let me know if you need snapshots here or let's see what you do.
Here we go again GSM Forum never forced you to cheat people or moderators not doing their job makes you block users and lie to the customers again and again just again drifting on unrelated subject I stand with my previous reply to this if you want to discuss anything regarding moderators, forum ,the birds and bees talk whatever not related to this matter you can fix members issue then we can work on other matters but just scamming people and trying to blame it on moderators is cheaters excuse and everyone following the matter can see how many comprised the users and the forum make comprised for your team done all difficult requests you asked but you never kept your word instant on lying and driffting to other nonesen bla bla

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ..::Neo::.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-03-2019, 19:26   #47 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2388992
Thanks Meter: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Neo::.. View Post
Here we go again GSM Forum never forced you to cheat people or moderators not doing their job makes you block users and lie to the customers again and again just again drifting on unrelated subject I stand with my previous reply to this if you want to discuss anything regarding moderators, forum ,the birds and bees talk whatever not related to this matter you can fix members issue then we can work on other matters but just scamming people and trying to blame it on moderators is cheaters excuse and everyone following the matter can see how many comprised the users and the forum make comprised for your team done all difficult requests you asked but you never kept your word instant on lying and driffting to other nonesen bla bla

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T using Tapatalk
Quote:
May we submit all WhatsApp conversations snapshots between you and us? Let's peoples can review your prosecution and they will got reality.

You have complained with long texts by ignoring to Paid section owners request and we will proof that how long you/your team have ignored that was a responsibly, because you can't hold false blame to this forum to increase issues and tribulation with other peoples.

We paid for section with personal activities or ego and you don't have official support while we have complained in Product Manager section too, you never response us.
Sorry, we did not get you, and we got that you are turning subject other than our complaints.

Forum/forum mods/teams were playing with us by non-responsive. That's why we asked you should we submit all documents about neglect by forum side even lot's of times requested to clear false blame/blackmailing threads?

Once you permit, we will submit all files and will see how many percentage issues with forum, clients and ours.

If you don't have simple question's answer or co-operation then how you are a leader of peoples?

Please don't take it personally if this is global forum.
Old 02-03-2019, 19:27   #48 (permalink)

Member: 2469340
Thanks Meter: 1,144
Quote:

I know you will have ban this ID, 100% no care with nonsense prosecution.

Let me know if you need snapshots here or let's see what you do.
you always playing game and you stick to nonesense issue, you blame people for your own mistake and trouble..
why you not focus to the issue and provide solution? did you refund those clients who wants to find your house and cut your balls because they loose money with your trick..

blaming and telling anything can't help with you, no one will believe you unless you refund all clients money, it was only nonesense those words you telling since the first day that client ask for refund..

people can understand things if you will explain all things with kind if you do this before.
they can understand your problem if they feel you are hopeless,actually some clients they give all patience to you and even moderators they apply maximum tolerance to you - [ But you still $Hity Gay wanted to arguments always]

the real problem is your f@cking attitude..

you act like a boss and pretending that you know all things

Anyway,s Congrats and all i can say you deserve to be a listed in cheater list.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jawood For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2019, 19:30   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawood View Post
you always playing game and you stick to nonesense issue, you blame people for your own mistake and trouble..
why you not focus to the issue and provide solution? did you refund those clients who wants to find your house and cut your balls because they loose money with your trick..

blaming and telling anything can't help with you, no one will believe you unless you refund all clients money, it was only nonesense those words you telling since the first day that client ask for refund..

people can understand things if you will explain all things with kind if you do this before.
they can understand your problem if they feel you are hopeless,actually some clients they give all patience to you and even moderators they apply maximum tolerance to you - [ But you still $Hity Gay wanted to arguments always]

you act like a boss and pretending that you know all things

Anyway,s Congrats and all i can say you deserve to be a listed in cheater list.

You are who was banned for 10 days for brokerage and again allowing brokering? I have forgot.
Old 02-03-2019, 20:13   #50 (permalink)

Member: 2726838
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
You are who was banned for 10 days for brokerage and again allowing brokering? I have forgot.
You CHEAT people,
You BLACKMAIL people,
you STEAL people's money
You LIE
You have NO WORD and NO HONNOR
You teach other's "rules" but you have NO RULES

And still you're talking here...?!? wow

Learn rules AT FIRST PLACE, then APPLY THEM, THEN ONLY you can afford to tell others when they do wrong.

But again, you keep showing you don't want to solve any issue, just drifting away from the INITIAL MATTER: YOU ARE A THIEF.

END OF TALKING!

When you will try to fix problem and refund clients money, then you can open your *****, until then, everything you say is just bull****....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomneville For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2019, 20:45   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2493213
Thanks Meter: 113
do not waste your time
imeisource is cheater
Old 02-04-2019, 04:40   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1283129
Thanks Meter: 135
None of my business but Admin: So basically we can't really trust the "IMEI & Factory codes Service News" section?

Seriously, who gives a f*ck if the original poster was in Spain or in Poland (both EU, it's not like one day log in from Nigeria)
The Following User Says Thank You to cafonabob1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2019, 11:58   #53 (permalink)

I am a staff behalf of IMEI Source. Right now I am a member of GSM FORUM, and I will talk here until I am a member or I will speak with a new user.

This post is to forum management teams. Other any users, please do not quote this post or do not involve.

Anyway, I have some curriculum for our users or to other peoples.

1st of all, who is IMEI Source user and involved in the market feedback, you/yours are happy with gsm forum decision, and we are partially pleased because this is their forum and they can be made any changes at any time, that they have rights. So, once you have happy, don't provoke anymore because you are also involved with your own business/company/identity that someone may play with your property. We don't have any interest to do, but if you exceeded the limits and forced to do us, maybe we will not sleep for the above case. So, I gently request to get sounds for this notice.

Secondly, we have submitted requisitions to admins and how they will resolve or refused the requisitions, that's you will understand if further changes will be made or not.

We are since 2014 in this forum with a section, and we are doing business transparently between our clients and in the forum. Since last few months, forum, ours, users have some issues.

- By the Forum focusing to sellers and peoples, that the market feedback section is an essential section for peoples be because peoples are reviewing the feedback and trust the sellers.

If the market feedback is essential, then why they don't have a dedicated team (mods) for co-operation as coordinator timely? Timely means, they should early queue for each issue due the issues are involved with financial and reputation matters. They excused us they are on holiday but don't know how long holiday times they ware spent but with reputation don't have any holiday.

Since one guy (alexaliah) place a case on 10-29-2018 with an unpleasant subject with biggest snapshots that are completely violated as per IMEI Source terms, notice, and privacy policy, conversations must necessary with screenshots including pricing which is not allowed by the seller? He has not a chance if admin asks proof then he can post screenshots of related pricing? Hence, he was making bump his thread in every 12 hours/day to make top position and enjoyed and played with our named or business. Other things he hired third-parties and provoking his thread to made fun and spam lets we provided him with our resolutions instructions as we are possible as per IMEI Source terms. Noh, mods are interested in supervision for our terms and privacy, and they decided to close and forced us to change our terms and conditions. The result is they hold the case more than 3 months that's they still hold the thread before they remove our section.

Since another Chinese guy (huzi104124) claim on 11-14-2018 with 100% false blame/blackmailing and spamming/abusing a lot and due to alexaliah issue is pending they got another chance and third-party too. Even third-parties are involved with brokerage, spammed as nonsense as third-parties don't have any knowledge between sellers and buyers deals. Third-parties always like to cast a stone between sellers & buyers and increasing a problems/issues between seller and buyers. Hence mods keep holding those kinds of threads in the market feedback. This is a surprise? This is not fun? Lots of times requested to mod and, they told us checking, checking, but no changes. But what they have done? They have done that they ban huzi104124 when huzi104124 is insulted or attract to mod's personality but why the ban for insulting and why not action if he has an open thread as blackmailing? He was open multiple threads, that's also kept in this forum by mods. So, we can't call they keep it personal and keep those threads to stay circus in the forum?

When mods said, he has a holiday, and he doesn't have time for feedback, etc. We saw, he was still reviewed other cases in the market feedback while holidaying and, not care our issue even lot of times requested to remove fake blamed of threads.

We wanna talk some others neglected issue in this forum which is narrow prosecution. I will mention one guy for example purpose. (Please don't take it otherwise or personally)

- As I can see on 07-20-2018 open a case at http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...560-a-2438729/ and, it's more than 6 months holding, why this kind of prosecution in the forum? Is it fun? Is it improving his reputation? Do you help either one? If not that, make decisions or co-operate earlier (because forum focuses the market feedback is important) rather do not hold because you are hanging to making trouble for his business. When you hold, they will excuse like we are excusing, that's normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawood View Post

In other matters, for third-parties rules are updated and, one of guy Jawood ware BANNED for 10 days then how they come again and again and you tolerate even they using the f@cking word, this allowed in the forum? The forum doesn't have a natural figure? Are they master than you or they are fosterlings by the forum?

You contacted us (in WhatsApp) for a caring case about the tomneville case. We have discussed, you ware like fighting with us, no issue when discussion, fighting may happen. You asked for unblocking his account by setting his original country. We unblocked his account by connecting him. Hence, you asked for unblocking his API in WhatsApp, and we told you he need contact us. Obviously, he need contact us for his issue. He is our client, and you can't force us how we manage our clients or business except external. How we provide API access, those are your personal involvement we did not allow. Our system is, if someone needs API access, he need submit a ticket in the API department (No other option available) and, system same for all. Both guys excusing that they are tried to reach us by contacting in messenger but do you know do we have messenger support? If you don't know, you can't be provoking behavior with us instead you should ask how you resolve/handle supports about IMEI Source, we can explain. But you did not. All things are defined in web and forum as very transparently if peoples were arguing, we refer those reference that's wrong? We don't have any messenger support means (don't have means don't have) we do not count any excuses for it because we do what we have declared.

Issue from our end, yes service is goes delay (Not new word for any seller) and agree, hence they are randomly knocking in messengers, staffs are referred to them how they reach out to delay issues or contact us, they don't listen to our voice, that's why they are getting issue and forum mods also childlike users? If don't have messenger support, no need subject why no response in messenger.

About supervision by the forum, you are forcing us to change refund policy or any part of our teams/policy. Do you know our refund policy and did you asked? You have published that we have an ego, that about ego? Should we convert ego to emotion? Do you responsible for seller financial issues or do you managing seller business? If you don't responsible for finance, then why you need to do forcing for supervision to seller website teams if that does not violate the seller website teams and conditions or privacy policy? Because, when someone made a chargeback, do you providing any guarantee that you will recover those damaged money with 100 percent. If sound yes, as a seller, we salute to you, and we will listen to you and allowing supervision for our terms and conditions. On 2016 and 2018 7k+ USD and 13k+ USD, we got chargeback those are seller responsibility. On 2016 when we got chargeback about 7+ USD and, we asked you for checking the chargeback client's information, what feedback you have given to us? You said: 'i just did' 'i will not do again' 'users trust us with their information' 'we protect our users info and privacy' 'i breaked the rules for you now , i will not go again' and we said 'ok' 'but i have saw moderators provide information's while anyone complain at feedback.' 'Even if i have the proof, then if you won't help, then where is got help.' 'but a user is cheater, then we would not get any help? We don't need honest users informations.'. You have denied to help us for such case. But you are the first class that you are doing supervision for seller terms and conditions. If you have very interest, plz make web terms and conditions for websites for each and see it will conflict or suitable with others.

So, please don't force or supervision if you won't be responsible for many facts. For another example, we are not allowed to sharing our prices to others anyways. That's our policy but what you are focusing on or referring to peoples or us? You are focusing they submit for the proof purpose, but why? Forum asked for proofs then they published? And did you asked us why we have this privacy policy? Noh, you did not, you are just supervision and supervision and complement for seller terms.

As per gsm forum and, the market feedback rules, we did not violate any of them. We have terms and conditions, you need priority first, and about the refund policy, yes we have a refund policy, and we do the refund and, if the buyer does not cover with our refund policy, we do not issue a refund. We always recommend to the user for using PayPal service payment (with using BASIC/VIP price group), but if client don't want to do that, we do not issue a refund because this does not comply with our refund policy for them instead they can use services, and we do not have any credits expiry policy.
Old 02-04-2019, 13:31   #54 (permalink)

Again and again the same speech.... making diversion, trying to drift away from main topic....

You think you are *** that you can decide who can involve and reply here?
You involve people like me, (btw this is my thread) and then you think you can decide WHO can reply or not? Or you blackmail people?

You seriously have an ego problem...

Quote:
We unblocked his account by connecting him. Hence, you asked for unblocking his API in WhatsApp, and we told you he need contact us. Obviously, he need contact us for his issue. He is our client, and you can't force us how we manage our clients or business except external. How we provide API access, those are your personal involvement we did not allow. Our system is, if someone needs API access, he need submit a ticket in the API department (No other option available) and, system same for all.
You forgot A LITTLE DETAIL: YOU CHANGED MY PASSWORD, THUS MAKING SURE I CAN'T SUBMIT A TICKET FOR API
PROOF HERE ==> https://d.pr/free/i/jYhbPS

Waste of time talking with you, seriously.

You just prove you do EVERYTHING to HOLD your clients FUND. It's CLEAR and PROVEN.
What it as to do with moderators?!?

Instead of spending so much time and energy here trying to blur people with your blame, better spend that energy in trying to FIX the issue, but we all understood you DON'T WANT TO.

You really think we are all stupid? (by the way, you used this word 'stupid' about me in post #27.... so don't be surprised people use word f@cking...)

As said before, focus on the MAIN PROBLEM:
- UNHOLD funds of your clients OR refund them
- fix your SERVICES: (server is DOWN, 90% IMEI are DELAYED)

Yes, you are here since 2014, and yes, for the first 3 years I was HAPPY with you services, but since 2018, you started to have more and more issues, delayed, some orders waiting for 3 months or more, then blocked the SERVER SERVICES, and STOP COMMUNICATION, making rules like "only form" with no records/tracking of what's going on...

No matters how you used to behave before, matters to how you behave now.

I've been very patient, I've tried many time the easy way, now I know I will never see my money back and I know you have no word and you are a cheater. END.

Now if you don't want me or other to involve:
- create your own thread (or forum) to talk about your issue with moderators
- don't MENTION other users
Old 02-04-2019, 14:20   #55 (permalink)

Another proof you are a cheater only trying to cash in and hold funds:

Since you acknowledged your server services are down (you say 'delayed' then you say 'no new order at all for any client'... so is it delayed or down... well it's DOWN, that's a fact): Why did you keep posting every day here in your section promotion about server services, knowing that you couldn't honor them AT ALL...?

This is called SCAM...
Old 02-04-2019, 14:49   #56 (permalink)

tom tom, please do not bump post over the request and admin made you satisfy and if you have any complains, you should ask to forum teams or admins and they probably answer you. And, if admins asks any query to us, we will try to give an answer to admins, not you and any other clients. It's up to you what you will do or not but we will not hear anything with this status. Yours all are excuses and you are playing here with entering wrong password to show errors. Do more ether have helps to you.

Thank you
Old 02-04-2019, 14:59   #57 (permalink)

Member: 2094241
Sonork: Sonork
Thanks Meter: 0
I want a solution that satisfies everyone
Old 02-04-2019, 15:16   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
tom tom, please do not bump post over the request and admin made you satisfy and if you have any complains, you should ask to forum teams or admins and they probably answer you. And, if admins asks any query to us, we will try to give an answer to admins, not you and any other clients. It's up to you what you will do or not but we will not hear anything with this status. Yours all are excuses and you are playing here with entering wrong password to show errors. Do more ether have helps to you.

Thank you
You are really hopeless...

Good luck man!
Old 02-04-2019, 15:17   #59 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 566335
Thanks Meter: 160
today i login to https://www.imeisource.com/ , and its showing like in pic

now plz active it .

https://postimg.cc/BjXD9XZB

my username is : gsmunlockspot
Old 02-04-2019, 15:22   #60 (permalink)