GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2019, 23:34   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2493213
Thanks Meter: 113

Help a cheater to make commercials on his forum you will be binding no matter the rules of the forum
If the admins do not know they know it, imeisource is a cheater
Old 02-01-2019, 23:43   #32 (permalink)

Member: 2726838
Thanks Meter: 21
As we agreed, please set my account country back to Poland as default like it was since always, and I will not login when I'm abroad so the account will not be blocked.
Thank you.
Old 02-01-2019, 23:56   #33 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2185503
Sonork: 100.1602000
Thanks Meter: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomneville View Post
As we agreed, please set my account country back to Poland as default like it was since always, and I will not login when I'm abroad so the account will not be blocked.
Thank you.
As per deep consideration, your account country is changed as signup country as Poland further requesting the documents, but if you try to access from other country's, the account will be auto-blocked as standard and you need to contact us to unblock your account is happen. If you are planning to change your account country for some days or permanently, the stander verifications will be required which is provided by the email.
The Following User Says Thank You to IMEI Source For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 00:20   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Thank you.
As per deep consideration, your account country is changed as signup country as Poland *without requesting the further documents, but if you try to access from other country's, the account will be auto-blocked as standard and you need to contact us to unblock your account is happen. If you are planning to change your account country for some days or permanently, the stander verifications will be required which is provided by the email.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:47   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 962029
Sonork: OEM Lock : ON
Thanks Meter: 4,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMEI Source View Post
As per deep consideration, your account country is changed as signup country as Poland *without requesting the further documents, but if you try to access from other country's, the account will be auto-blocked as standard and you need to contact us to unblock your account is happen. If you are planning to change your account country for some days or permanently, the stander verifications will be required which is provided by the email.
This is stupid , usually if we login from other country we get warning mail that ip has been changed , account won’t be lock
Old 02-02-2019, 08:29   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.3. View Post
This is stupid , usually if we login from other country we get warning mail that ip has been changed , account won’t be lock
This step is taken to prevent unauthorized access and assure account security purposes.

However, if security locked, they need to contact us to unblocked their account. We don't think this security with an issue for valid/legit clients.

Quote:
Clients are not a robot as they are not online for 24 hours. We have reviewed some security issues in around and, improved the security.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112.../#post13492899
Old 02-02-2019, 16:18   #37 (permalink)

@IMEISOURCE.

My account is unblocked but you changed my password... So I can't log in...
You blocked my API access as well and you're playing game asking me to log in to request API form access... Which I can't because you changed my password

We have all proofs and evidences.

Keep my money (470$) and go buy yourself some fake honor for few hours.
Also buy yourself a Coran book, since you claim yourself as a muslim, you will read (if you can read?) about cheating and stealing what deserves people like you.

Now that is all CLEAR you are a CHEATER, we will make sure everyone knows.

Enough wasting time, at least chapter closed.

The Great Karma Law: Whatever we put into the universe will come back to us.

Get vaseline and your as*hole prepared!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomneville For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-02-2019, 22:50   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
@IMEISOURCE.

You blocked my API access as well and you're playing game asking me to log in to request API form access... Which I can't because you changed my password

Also buy yourself a Coran book, since you claim yourself as a muslim, you will read (if you can read?) about cheating and stealing what deserves people like you.

We do not follow you if you won't follow us or listen. That's very simple. Avoid dirty things and keep reading my words. If you spend time with dirty things, it's up to you what you doing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IMEI Source For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 23:18   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
@IMEISOURCE.

You are focusing on personal emotions and acting just. No need personal emotions or excuse. We have activated your account and if your password not works, simply contact us and your issue will resolve. Noh, you are bla bla.. you asking in the forum to reset the password, API, etc. Where is your account and where you are going to touch for support? It's not kids? You are not special for us even you are the older client since started, rules, policy, privecy are same for all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IMEI Source For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 23:41   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2493213
Thanks Meter: 113
you have to leave with that
IMEI Source

We must leave here
thanks ADMINS
The Following User Says Thank You to flashtool For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 23:53   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
You are focusing on personal emotions and acting just. No need personal emotions or excuse. We have activated your account and if your password not works, simply contact us and your issue will resolve. Noh, you are bla bla.. you asking in the forum to reset the password, API, etc. Where is your account and where you are going to touch for support? It's not kids? You are not special for us even you are the older client since started, rules, policy, privecy are same for all.

Well it looks actually that I am "special" for you... indeed, if you take time to block my account, block my api and even change my password... this means how special I am!

Dirty things? ahahah, you think nobody can read and see proofs and how YOU are the one playing "dirty"?

Look: I'm not angry, I will not write bad words about you or your mother (poor her...).
In fact, I feel sorry for you, you probably do that because you have financial (and brain) issue, and you think this will help you...

As I wrote, life will take care one day or another and teach you that when you do bad, you receive back in your face multiple 10

Good luck man, and I'm glad you stopped teaching others "forum rules" haha that was probably the most funny thing

**** IMEISOURCE = CHEATER + LIAR + THIEF DONT DO BUSINESS ****
The Following User Says Thank You to tomneville For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2019, 00:04   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2642785
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Well it looks actually that I am "special" for you... indeed, if you take time to block my account, block my api and even change my password... this means how special I am!

Dirty things? ahahah, you think nobody can read and see proofs and how YOU are the one playing "dirty"?

Look: I'm not angry, I will not write bad words about you or your mother (poor her...).
In fact, I feel sorry for you, you probably do that because you have financial (and brain) issue, and you think this will help you...

As I wrote, life will take care one day or another and teach you that when you do bad, you receive back in your face multiple 10

Good luck man, and I'm glad you stopped teaching others "forum rules" haha that was probably the most funny thing

**** IMEISOURCE = CHEATER + LIAR + THIEF DONT DO BUSINESS ****
I know what happened and they won't stop our voice which is coming with real store between previous section owners with a book file.

There will be included in your history too. So, we don't care what they have made wrong to us but it will impact with gsmhosting I think so. We don't have any legal agreement that they force us to grant, we are doing business in our slaves.

So, please wait a few days if they won't be good. Now time people don't believe with many facts that we will focus on the books why.

We will focus also leaders activists, managements violence etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paid2service For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2019, 15:29   #43 (permalink)

Member: 2094241
Sonork: Sonork
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi,

I send you multiples messages on Skype/what'sApp and you ignore all of them.

I have 275 USD credits on your server and I want to use them but your server services is DOWN....

Please REPLY my email or I will start spread the words.
user lahmer 2 imei process Icloud
Don't behave like this please, I don't want to play this game...

Respect your long time customer and answer!
Old 02-03-2019, 16:34   #44 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 14178
Thanks Meter: 8,862
I been working close with all effected parties on this issue to sorted unfortunately IMEISOURCE.COM team didn't have any intention of helping out he is just buying time and manipulating customers

i was reached out from few members about services not working and been in progress forever or either getting blocked out of their accounts/api and can't use their money that they paid for fully in advance

i reached out to imeisource asked him to find a middle solution to make everyone happy including himself he insisted on being difficult and giving us stander robotic answers without any sign of working on fixing the issue

so i proposed to unblock their accounts/api just so they can use their balance and they won't deal with him after since and no need to refund anyone so no money to lose to any party

he " AGREED " to this so i went to the members and ask them if they are okay with it , even if it wasn't the best solution for them while some wanted refunds since they know that even if they can use the balance most of his service is down and not working " seems he didn't pay his suppliers and cheated them also " they compromised and agreed to this to get the issue fixed

going back to imeisource and informing him everyone agree to this lets do it he BACKED OFF after giving his word and starting talking nonsense about not related matters to the subject " oh why you care about this users so you are involving personally , how much did they pay you , why moderators doesn't do their job , why moderators deleted spam threads , why moderators let people post on the market feed back section "

i have seen many cheaters that to know how they act and at this point after giving his word i know well he is 100% cheater but i still behaved and worked on trying to this issue for the sake of him and for the forum members not to lose their money

i made sure to tell him I'm not drifting from the main subject and discussing any other topics till we get this issue worked out specially after you just give me your word and backing off

he was trying to punish members for posting in the market feed back and doing all his best to make sure their issue will not be fixed cause the spoke out about his action in the forum

trying to working out a solution yet and him complaining about a member avatar , and this thread i went a asked members if they are okay with deleting the thread and removing their avatar to get their accounts unblocked

talking back to users they compromised again and agreed to that we removed the thread and the avatars he complained about

now it was his turn to keep his part of it and unblock the account

SURPRISE SURPRISE he backed off again after we did his requests , demanded to restore the thread and to post a public request on it to set account country to Poland which the user compromised again and fulfill here at post #32

talking half step forward finally the account is unblocked but he kept block on API which make the account useless and backing off on his word again and continue lying giving and drifting to other non related subjects and blaming moderators for nonsense matters just stupid excuses not to fulfill his part of the deal

i created a chat group and invited him with effected users to make sure that the API get unblocked he give us robotic answers to create support ticket and run out of the group showing no sign of having any intention of fixing the issue

again doing compromises after another users agreed to submit ticket to get the issue solved

SURPRISE SURPRISE he changed their password blocking them out of making a support ticket

at this point it was obvious to everyone that he is just buying time and making things difficult and have no intention of refunding / letting them use their credits or unblock their API

when i talked to him again he kept drifting again and again from the problem and coming up with stupid excuses look at moderators deleting threads , see market feedback bla bla bla ...etc

i'm sorry for everyone who lost their money try to deal with this cheater some has spoken some didn't

on other note the market feedback always been a safe place for both products and customers we worked on many cases and helped both sides countless times

if you see your supplier is scared from the market feedback and keep complaining about it that most means he not honest and scared of getting exposed

look at how many teams been here in gsmforum for years and never even have 1 thread about them in the market feedback cause they treat their customers well and if their any kind of misunderstand they fix it cause they care about their customers and we help both sides doing so

Regards,
Neo
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ..::Neo::.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-03-2019, 17:11   #45 (permalink)

Member: 2388992
Thanks Meter: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Neo::.. View Post
I been working close with all effected parties on this issue to sorted unfortunately IMEISOURCE.COM team didn't have any intention of helping out he is just buying time and manipulating customers

i was reached out from few members about services not working and been in progress forever or either getting blocked out of their accounts/api and can't use their money that they paid for fully in advance

i reached out to imeisource asked him to find a middle solution to make everyone happy including himself he insisted on being difficult and giving us stander robotic answers without any sign of working on fixing the issue

so i proposed to unblock their accounts/api just so they can use their balance and they won't deal with him after since and no need to refund anyone so no money to lose to any party

he " AGREED " to this so i went to the members and ask them if they are okay with it , even if it wasn't the best solution for them while some wanted refunds since they know that even if they can use the balance most of his service is down and not working " seems he didn't pay his suppliers and cheated them also " they compromised and agreed to this to get the issue fixed

going back to imeisource and informing him everyone agree to this lets do it he BACKED OFF after giving his word and starting talking nonsense about not related matters to the subject " oh why you care about this users so you are involving personally , how much did they pay you , why moderators doesn't do their job , why moderators deleted spam threads , why moderators let people post on the market feed back section "

i have seen many cheaters that to know how they act and at this point after giving his word i know well he is 100% cheater but i still behaved and worked on trying to this issue for the sake of him and for the forum members not to lose their money

i made sure to tell him I'm not drifting from the main subject and discussing any other topics till we get this issue worked out specially after you just give me your word and backing off

he was trying to punish members for posting in the market feed back and doing all his best to make sure their issue will not be fixed cause the spoke out about his action in the forum

trying to working out a solution yet and him complaining about a member avatar , and this thread i went a asked members if they are okay with deleting the thread and removing their avatar to get their accounts unblocked

talking back to users they compromised again and agreed to that we removed the thread and the avatars he complained about

now it was his turn to keep his part of it and unblock the account

SURPRISE SURPRISE he backed off again after we did his requests , demanded to restore the thread and to post a public request on it to set account country to Poland which the user compromised again and fulfill here at post #32

talking half step forward finally the account is unblocked but he kept block on API which make the account useless and backing off on his word again and continue lying giving and drifting to other non related subjects and blaming moderators for nonsense matters just stupid excuses not to fulfill his part of the deal

i created a chat group and invited him with effected users to make sure that the API get unblocked he give us robotic answers to create support ticket and run out of the group showing no sign of having any intention of fixing the issue

again doing compromises after another users agreed to submit ticket to get the issue solved

SURPRISE SURPRISE he changed their password blocking them out of making a support ticket

at this point it was obvious to everyone that he is just buying time and making things difficult and have no intention of refunding / letting them use their credits or unblock their API

when i talked to him again he kept drifting again and again from the problem and coming up with stupid excuses look at moderators deleting threads , see market feedback bla bla bla ...etc

i'm sorry for everyone who lost their money try to deal with this cheater some has spoken some didn't

on other note the market feedback always been a safe place for both products and customers we worked on many cases and helped both sides countless times

if you see your supplier is scared from the market feedback and keep complaining about it that most means he not honest and scared of getting exposed

look at how many teams been here in gsmforum for years and never even have 1 thread about them in the market feedback cause they treat their customers well and if their any kind of misunderstand they fix it cause they care about their customers and we help both sides doing so

Regards,
Neo
May we submit all WhatsApp conversations snapshots between you and us? Let's peoples can review your prosecution and they will got reality.

You have complained with long texts by ignoring to Paid section owners request and we will proof that how long you/your team have ignored that was a responsibly, because you can't hold false blame to this forum to increase issues and tribulation with other peoples.

We paid for section with personal activities or ego and you don't have official support while we have complained in Product Manager section too, you never response us.

I know you will have ban this ID, 100% no care with nonsense prosecution.

Let me know if you need snapshots here or let's see what you do.