GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2013, 21:00   #46 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1102520
Sonork: 100.1617999
Thanks Meter: 94

other 3 screenshots

I think that everything is clear now
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-04-14 at 9.36.23 PM.png (140.9 KB, 54 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-04-14 at 9.36.51 PM.png (113.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-04-14 at 9.37.00 PM.png (102.1 KB, 33 views)

Old 04-14-2013, 21:06   #47 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 209393
Thanks Meter: 244
Thread Reopened Because Someone Of Greatest & Very Helpful One Of The GsmHosting's Admins Believe That I have Right & Should Return to Me

Then

Quote:
Originally Posted by infogsm View Post
hhhh idiot were u see id changed ..?? are u so stupid ??
U Insulted Me In front Of All GSM Guys ,, & Forum Rules Say ,, Insulting Other PPl Is Prohibited & Causing Banning The Account

I Need This In First Step (Banning) ,, Then This Cheater Had Named His Snorok ID With InfoGsm Before This Issue Started ,, After This issue started He Changed His Alias to his Web Site Name Thinking He Gonna Cheat Other Guys with this cheap way ,,,

@infogsm
am not new comer ,, Am professional Guy & All ppl Know This & I can Do A lot Things You Can't Even Imagine to do it One Day & I have A lot of customers & Friends All Over The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
OK,
saw your point.
right now waiting for more elements being passed in my hands about this issue: looks like I'm not aware of some key parts of this story.
Will update once valued them

BR

Alex
thanks for understanding & please Check My Case Detailed

Old 04-14-2013, 21:18   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster

& regarding The Policy

No Policy In His Site Stating that if someone send him money he wont refund it ,, all of u guys can check my words ,,,

Welcome to PhoneUnlockbyIMEI :

if i was aware of this i wouldn't send him any money ,, & regarding leaving my money with any server ,, i do with a lot of trusted guys ,, not cheaters like him ,, i don't wanna deal with him again ,, that's it ,, & i brought him someone in Tunisia To Pay Him Because I Know they don't have Paypal In Tunisia & also WU Don't allow Sending money out side Tunisia ,, & He Called That Guy & Insulted Him & Told Him No Money For Us

Last edited by Makave; 04-14-2013 at 21:27.

Old 04-14-2013, 21:27   #49 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Ok,
a detailed review of this issue been done with the administration of the forum.
A personal disagreement should not involve the working performance and the same can said about jelousy about who any of us decide to deal with or not.
3 key-points been higlighted during the review and in the detail been:

1) The issue started cos a failed complaint about Makave service SIC and following actions been done as revenge
2) The delay of the services given been voluntary
3) Infogsm agreed in the 1st stage for a refund but refused to pay when the person sent to receive the amount shown himself.

Other added elements (by 3rd part servers) shown refunds done to infogsm just after he asked for without any issue as is use between collegues in the sector so looks like the no refund policy is not normally applied between collegues.

We invite then Infogsm to solve the issue with Makave asap refunding the amount owned and the timline is fixed in 3 days from the date/time of this post.
Nothing to add apart of my apologies for the earlier fast closure of the thread consequent to few missing parts of the big picture

BR

Alex

Old 04-14-2013, 21:36   #50 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by infogsm View Post
...maybe today i have higher prices (but we agreed for those prices when he sent money)... tomorow i will have cheaper...
You are right.
In the modern unlocking market, the price's change 3 times a day.
Usually down and down.
Because of this silly competition, all of us will work for food soon.

Concerning refund's I already spoke in a thread which for some reason removed without the prevention.
I will tell once again:
GSM Unlock server's are intended NOT for phones users or sunday unlockers!
If we are engaged refund's to sunday unlockers, we'll have no time to serve our normal users.
Unlock Server's intended for professionals. Which constantly buy something and to which money on server balance is always necessary.

As likes to tell Zulea's brother The main rule: it isn't pleasant - don't use.
WBR!

The Following User Says Thank You to moldovan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 22:23   #51 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldovan View Post
You are right.
In the modern unlocking market, the price's change 3 times a day.
Usually down and down.
Because of this silly competition, all of us will work for food soon.

Concerning refund's I already spoke in a thread which for some reason removed without the prevention.
I will tell once again:
GSM Unlock server's are intended NOT for phones users or sunday unlockers!
If we are engaged refund's to sunday unlockers, we'll have no time to serve our normal users.
Unlock Server's intended for professionals. Which constantly buy something and to which money on server balance is always necessary.

As likes to tell Zulea's brother The main rule: it isn't pleasant - don't use.
WBR!
Yea u r right it is not pleasent & i wont use it ,, then i need my money back ,, that simple

The Following User Says Thank You to Makave For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 22:28   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Ok,
a detailed review of this issue been done with the administration of the forum.
A personal disagreement should not involve the working performance and the same can said about jelousy about who any of us decide to deal with or not.
3 key-points been higlighted during the review and in the detail been:

1) The issue started cos a failed complaint about Makave service SIC and following actions been done as revenge
2) The delay of the services given been voluntary
3) Infogsm agreed in the 1st stage for a refund but refused to pay when the person sent to receive the amount shown himself.

Other added elements (by 3rd part servers) shown refunds done to infogsm just after he asked for without any issue as is use between collegues in the sector so looks like the no refund policy is not normally applied between collegues.

We invite then Infogsm to solve the issue with Makave asap refunding the amount owned and the timline is fixed in 3 days from the date/time of this post.
Nothing to add apart of my apologies for the earlier fast closure of the thread consequent to few missing parts of the big picture

BR

Alex
Thank u so much for ur detailed review

Old 04-14-2013, 23:37   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makave View Post
Yea u r right it is not pleasent & i wont use it ,, then i need my money back ,, that simple
He-h You understood nothing.
Use your money for any service order of that server.
It is even simpler, than to cry here.
WBR!

Old 04-15-2013, 00:54   #54 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
He-h You understood nothing.
Use your money for any service order of that server.
It is even simpler, than to cry here.
WBR!
don't say cry ,, am not playing with u in the park ,, watch your language please ,,, & that simple i don't wanna use his service anymore ,,, money is not the issue ,, i don't like his dealing or even like him ,, then i told him to end this story without any difficulties but he pushed me to do this ,, also that simple ,, he started this & he will end it

Old 04-15-2013, 02:53   #55 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1117009
Thanks Meter: 42
you are right

Quote:
Originally Posted by makave View Post
don't say cry ,, am not playing with u in the park ,, watch your language please ,,, & that simple i don't wanna use his service anymore ,,, money is not the issue ,, i don't like his dealing or even like him ,, then i told him to end this story without any difficulties but he pushed me to do this ,, also that simple ,, he started this & he will end it
once i also tried his service and after 20 days he says ..cannot do orange france.and asked me to cancell ..when i asked him for refund he never ever used to answer on sonork ..and said that he has 350 customers to look after ..bloody louzie fellow gives sick reasons when it comes to refund ur money...after 20 days again he somehow returned back my money ..bcoz some one my close friend put too much pressure on him...s.h.i.t man s.h.i.t service third class ....support

just knows bloody to bombard with fake messages on sonork...........as it is rightly said EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE MOST NOISE

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaadukijhappi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-15-2013, 06:59   #56 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Why you don't understand such simple things
You buy NOT Orange France or AT&T unblocking. You buy the server credits.
Are credits on your balance?
Then what about refund you ask?
If you don't understand such simple things then try to replace your job to agriculture. There everything is much simpler and more clear.

Old 04-15-2013, 09:52   #57 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
If you don't understand such simple things then try to replace your job to agriculture. There everything is much simpler and more clear.
The drama of the Iphone unlock sector is the completely lack of any regulamentation. The mistake quite few people selling iphone unlock do is thinking their job is done when they sold thier website credits while in that moment it is just starting.
Soon will come the moment a regulamentation will be asked (max delay time, respect of the shown listing with no chances to list services not really available and so go on) and that day I'm pretty sure a few individuals will stop doing these services or for sure won't relay any more on some cheap "wannabe sources" completely unreliable.
I'm still here willing to see how many websites would agree about a self regulation but I'm pretty sure any proposal would be dumped cos, at the end, is not really wanted by anyone.

BR

Alex

Last edited by moulnisky; 04-15-2013 at 10:02. Reason: spelling mistake

Old 04-15-2013, 10:25   #58 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 18022
Sonork: 1574868
Thanks Meter: 192
i was about to post everything here about what hapened with moulinsky , NEO and maybe aboali (both egyptian) and how a closed thread was reopened and how super mods uses their power to force me to pay but i will send all scrennshots about my discussion with moulinsky and NEO to zfrank and will see what he say
after i will post it to public and will write then nice words for all of u
regards only to old member

The Following User Says Thank You to infogsm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 10:49   #59 (permalink)
S_R
No Life Poster

Member: 77970
Sonork: 100.123456
Thanks Meter: 1,110
Quote:
credits are only balance if its accessible to you by return of money? people should be comfortable that there money is safe. if a person cannot refund now how do you know tomorrow he will still have his site? he is backed by any government like the banks? any regulations? how you know he will have the source? iphone unlocking market and controls change hand to hand and does that mean you must stay with the old person? when you can probably find a cheaper source? so you pay extra 10 - 20 % because your money is stuck, so you are forced to use the credits. this is why now these days people are NOT comfortable sending huge sums and say can they pay small sums, and then this takes up time and extra resources. if credits were refundable no one has issues making a lump sum payment and having the know its there. at the end of the day its YOUR money with them, only there money once the goods/unlock has been done. by offering a service and not being delivered is nothing.

maybe you don't do bulk unlocking so you woudnt know, say 1000 orders came, and then service went down, you will not force the people who have orders of 300 200 to use other services, unless you was defo the cheapest or match the market price or even speed. if you CANNOT you have to refund the money as they trusted you. most people use the server for easy management not for adding credits and saying now not refundable, that is cheap tactic of those who have no money!

i have given many refunds myself no problem, don't really argue about it, if they no longer want to do business no problem no hard feelings either way. only those who are desperate for business and want to scam are those who are scared to refund. i guess many out there, this small market now has huge amount of everyone being the direct source/unlockers and hence so many scammers/cheaters.

just my two cent worth

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S_R For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 10:59   #60 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 18022
Sonork: 1574868
Thanks Meter: 192
my site will be on forever don t worry and i will stay one of the best french operator source and ur freind sent just 370$ which at least the price for 3 imeis so stop saying bull**** (and u remember what hapened with u)

The Following User Says Thank You to infogsm For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread