GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 11:07   #61 (permalink)
S_R
No Life Poster

Member: 77970
Sonork: 100.123456
Thanks Meter: 1,110

Quote:
Originally Posted by infogsm View Post
my site will be on forever don t worry and i will stay one of the best french operator source and ur freind sent just 370$ which at least the price for 3 imeis so stop saying bull**** (and u remember what hapened with u)
you wanted a refund and you got it?

but it seems you don't give others what you want for yourself.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:08   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
The drama of the Iphone unlock sector is the completely lack of any regulamentation. The mistake quite few people selling iphone unlock do is thinking their job is done when they sold thier website credits while in that moment it is just starting.
Soon will come the moment a regulamentation will be asked (max delay time, respect of the shown listing with no chances to list services not really available and so go on) and that day I'm pretty sure a few individuals will stop doing these services or for sure won't relay any more on some cheap "wannabe sources" completely unreliable.
I'm still here willing to see how many websites would agree about a self regulation but I'm pretty sure any proposal would be dumped cos, at the end, is not really wanted by anyone.

BR

Alex
Unlocking which is done by Unlock server's, in most cases, is illegal.
The legal unblocking can be done independently directly by iPhone owner and at some operators only.
At each Unlock server - different own rules.
Here at a forum we can't induce all servers to do identical rules.
The main thing - that each server would publish own rules for users and strictly them observed. The user who doesn't agree with rules of one server goes on other server.
The owner of each server perfectly understands that the number of his users will depend on convenience of its rules.
WBR!

The Following User Says Thank You to moldovan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:09   #63 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_R View Post
credits are only balance if its accessible to you by return of money? people should be comfortable that there money is safe. if a person cannot refund now how do you know tomorrow he will still have his site? he is backed by any government like the banks? any regulations? how you know he will have the source? iphone unlocking market and controls change hand to hand and does that mean you must stay with the old person? when you can probably find a cheaper source? so you pay extra 10 - 20 % because your money is stuck, so you are forced to use the credits. this is why now these days people are NOT comfortable sending huge sums and say can they pay small sums, and then this takes up time and extra resources. if credits were refundable no one has issues making a lump sum payment and having the know its there. at the end of the day its YOUR money with them, only there money once the goods/unlock has been done. by offering a service and not being delivered is nothing.

maybe you don't do bulk unlocking so you woudnt know, say 1000 orders came, and then service went down, you will not force the people who have orders of 300 200 to use other services, unless you was defo the cheapest or match the market price or even speed. if you CANNOT you have to refund the money as they trusted you. most people use the server for easy management not for adding credits and saying now not refundable, that is cheap tactic of those who have no money!

i have given many refunds myself no problem, don't really argue about it, if they no longer want to do business no problem no hard feelings either way. only those who are desperate for business and want to scam are those who are scared to refund. i guess many out there, this small market now has huge amount of everyone being the direct source/unlockers and hence so many scammers/cheaters.

just my two cent worth
Hi bro,
How you work I well know and I always appreciated it.
The drama of this thread is the double mode to intend the business anyway from some sellers.
In a side I can't make any opinion about this issue but for what i remember nobody selling ipic credits or iphone check services been refunding the customers in the period these services were free when the users requested (different excuses been produced in that period).
So there is a double standard depending in which side of the issue you are.

BR

Alex

Old 04-15-2013, 11:10   #64 (permalink)
S_R
No Life Poster

Quote:
my site will be on forever don t worry and i will stay one of the best french operator source and ur freind sent just 370$ which at least the price for 3 imeis so stop saying bull**** (and u remember what hapened with u)
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)>man refund my money on your server plz
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)<yes
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)<whats your id
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)>infogsm
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)<paypal id
mailto:[email protected]
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)<refunded
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)>how much
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)<65 gbp
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)<Balance [£65.00GBP]
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)<removed balance
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)<account closed
phoneunlockbyime(100.1574868)<thanks

unlike you, we really don't have time for creating a mountain out of a mole for no reason!

Old 04-15-2013, 11:13   #65 (permalink)
S_R
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldovan View Post
The legal unblocking can be done independently directly by iPhone owner and at some operators only.
The main thing - that each server would publish own rules for users and strictly them observed. The user who doesn't agree with rules of one server goes on other server.
The owner of each server perfectly understands that the number of his users will depend on convenience of its rules.
WBR!
Unlocking is most countries is NOT illegal, because handsets are subsidised for a period of time after that the network recovers its money and normally unlock it themselves.

and server is just a script for management of clients, maybe 1 million about?

even retail shops now a days have servers.

you need to get a wider picture and realise things from a realistic overview.

The Following User Says Thank You to S_R For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:14   #66 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Quote:
WBR!
Yes, agree 100% with your words.
I think would be good invite anyone to check the websites policy and to stay away from that website who don't show any policy at all.

BR

Alex

The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:15   #67 (permalink)
S_R
No Life Poster

Quote:
Hi bro,
How you work I well know and I always appreciated it.
The drama of this thread is the double mode to intend the business anyway from some sellers.
In a side I can't make any opinion about this issue but for what i remember nobody selling ipic credits or iphone check services been refunding the customers in the period these services were free when the users requested (different excuses been produced in that period).
So there is a double standard depending in which side of the issue you are.

BR

Alex

yes but whats ten cents worth ?

here it comes to what i was saying how credible one server or identity an organisation a person is?

Old 04-15-2013, 11:16   #68 (permalink)
S_R
No Life Poster

Quote:
Yes, agree 100% with your words.
I think would be good invite anyone to check the websites policy and to stay away from that website who don't show any policy at all.

BR

Alex
yes or ask them, would u refund if service will be down, will u refund wrong networks, and will u refund if delays. i mean generally those who understand and professional know how this works.

treat others how you would want to be treated as

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S_R For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:24   #69 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 18022
Sonork: 1574868
Thanks Meter: 192
SR can also write here when i bought my credits from you and when i asked for refund (after thousands of non answer on sonork ?? ) just post those info !

Old 04-15-2013, 11:27   #70 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 209393
Thanks Meter: 244
Quote:
Why you don't understand such simple things
You buy NOT Orange France or AT&T unblocking. You buy the server credits.
Are credits on your balance?
Then what about refund you ask?
If you don't understand such simple things then try to replace your job to agriculture. There everything is much simpler and more clear.

listen ,,, am not small buyer or regular user ,, am selling unlocking service since long time ago ,,, if u don't know me ,, better u check before u say bullshi t ,,,

& when i sent him money ,, i sent for only orange fr imeis ,, then he couldn't do then he have to refund ,, that simple ,,, i didn't bought a server credit & till now no credit in his server for me ,,, we used to deal on sonork ,,,

also all ppl in the world if he couldn't fulfill his customer needs ,, he have to refund him

Old 04-15-2013, 11:28   #71 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
SR can also write here when i bought my credits from you and when i asked for refund (after thousands of non answer on sonork ?? ) just post those info !

in the end he refunded u ,,,as u gonna do for my money in the end or WILL BE LISTED CHEATER , THE PLACE U SHOULD BELONG

Old 04-15-2013, 11:29   #72 (permalink)
S_R
No Life Poster

Quote:
Please post it ... I want to see too...

(and yes I have more customers then beyond your thought, so I am also very selective of whom I do business with, many know this, I do not reply because I am not a normal reseller, I only sell products of which I have direct. As these days every person have best price, same I asked you about orange but price you give higher then customers have, so do you see me resale such things... really no time! )

When I'm available I entertain - so when I was I did it !

Sometimes a refund is better then to have commotion!

Usually I don't make even new customers, as currently I have too many already ! and hard to fulfill all peoples request

Last edited by S_R; 04-15-2013 at 11:35.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:31   #73 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3381
Thanks Meter: 1,172
Donate money to this user
My opinion is that unlock of iphones became a playground, in this years we have see a birth of so many new websites, and the problem is one and one only There is no clarity on the credits purchased, form me info have right he sell credits you agree and buy, now you have a problem some others offer cheap or service that info can't do you ask refound to info for buy to another tomorrow this new have bad price you ask again refound to buy from another and this is correct? Yes probably is right from the part of customers but it's a damage for supplier because he also buys credits for give you service.
1° some suppliers need to change purchase credits rules, example

I agree to buy credits and use it and refound possible at 50%(it's an example) or "refound not possible" or you can ask "totally refound in anytime but need pay fee of 10% 15% of total amount" so when customers agree and push button they know their rights and rules.

2° accept large amount of money only form old customers for new put a limit example 200$

3° firt to register to a webpage customers need to read and if possible save page in pdf.
Pandemonio100

Last edited by Pandemonio100; 04-15-2013 at 11:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemonio100 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:36   #74 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonio100 View Post
My opinion is that unlock of iphones became a playground, in this years we have see a birth of so many new websites, and the problem is one and one only There is no clarity on the credits purchased, form me info have right he sell credits you agree and buy, now you have a problem some others offer cheap or service that info can't do you ask refound to info for buy to another tomorrow this new have bad price you ask again refound to buy from another and this is correct? Yes probably is right from the part of customers but it's a damage for supplier because he also buys credits for give you service.
1° some suppliers need to change purchase credits rules, example

I agree to buy credits and use it and refound possible at 50%(it's an example) or "refound not possible" or you can ask "totally refound in anytime but need pay fee of 10% 15% of total amount" so when customers agree and push button they know their rights and rules.

Pandemonio100
as i say b4 ,, i have a lot of credits with a lot of respected guys ,, not cheaters ,,, & i leave them with them because am aware of whom am dealing with ,,,

& as i said also ,, it's not the matter of money ,, its about handling colleges ,, & good way of dealing ,, please read the full post u will know that i asked him refund & end this story without difficulties ,, but he like this ,, so i gave to him ,,,

Old 04-15-2013, 11:39   #75 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 18022
Sonork: 1574868
Thanks Meter: 192
your words are right pandemonio it s like this in any other market field (when u buy 1000 TV from a supplier then you find them cheaper elsewhere i doubt you will ask him to get back his TVs !! but find a way to solve them even if u will not get same profit as you thougth or even sometimes lose ) at least will refund him with 15% less or he can sell my services i never said i don t have orange fr

Closed Thread