GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2015, 11:36   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 943187
Thanks Meter: 584
Donate money to this user
Thumbs down RYAD SANOSI NOT PAID My 4180$ FROM SANTA MONICA CA! iphoneunlockguys.com (BEWARE!)

this guy not send my money 4180$. i unlocked his att premium imei 110 pcs.
iphoneunlockguys.com website.

i sent many times emails, viber, whastapp, skype. but no reply now.
im tired of waiting!

first name: ryad
last name: sanosi

i trust him because we deal him many times. but now i have problem this guy
he not reply my pm and messages..
Old 04-20-2015, 07:58   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

toastyunlocks.com website.. still waiting for his reply..
Old 04-20-2015, 08:13   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

first 50 imei will be relock.. if not paid me all imei i will relock all!
The Following User Says Thank You to dArk_shAdE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 09:02   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2069027
Thanks Meter: 0
This is just ridiculous- I explained in detail via e-mail and IM the situation that he created, now will go into details and let everyone be the judge.

1) On March.12, I asked for 250 AT&T IMEIs to be unlocked by darkshade, and paid for them. No issue here, I emailed the 250 list, and paid.

2) This is where things start to unravel. On March.24th, I e-mail and IM darkshade about unlocking another 250 AT&T IMEIs.I send him a list of 923 IMEIs, and ask for FIRST 250 IMEIs to be done ONLY. Below is e-mail regarding this. He tells me he's processing 338 IMEIs. This is 88 IMEIs more than agreed, and paid for total of 338 IMEIs. I PAID FOR 338, DESPITE BEING MORE THAN REQUESTED.

I then asked darkshade to NOT PROCESS ANYMORE IMEIs after these 338 IMEIs were done, until I payed for the remaining 338 IMEIs. This was already more than what I asked via email, so I had to pay the difference out of my pocket without being paid by my client. The important point to note is I specifically told him not to process until I am paid by my own client after these 338 IMEIs, as more than I wanted.

They were all paid for, and despite telling him to not unlock anymore, he informs me another 110 unlocked.

That's the central issue here- IMEIs unlocked which were not requested. I specifically warned about doing more than I asked because I just wanted to order 250 at a time, only after paid by my client so everything is clear and secure - I get paid, he gets paid. It's when more than was requested was done, where the problem happened and which I warned against doing.

Total I requested darkshade to be done : 500

Total I was paid by my client : 500

Total I paid darkshade : 588 (88 more than asked)

Total unlocked : 698 (110 more unlocked after asked to not unlock anymore)

I e-mailed him this already.

Am I supposed to be liable for paying for extra IMEIs done which were not asked for, which I never was paid for, (already paid 88 IMEIs out of my pocket so far did not request)

Below screenshots :
Old 04-20-2015, 09:30   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 135945
Thanks Meter: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by dArk_shAdE View Post
first 50 imei will be relock.. if not paid me all imei i will relock all!
@darkshade
i think if hes saying the thruth then u cant force himn to pay for the imeis which he didnt authorise you to unlock them! so why you process them without his consent! hes not liable to pay for them!
and camelman2000 if ur customer needs those as well to be unlocked then you can also offer a discount for ur customer for the extra 198 imeis unlocked and finish this issue! it will a WIN WIN situation
Old 04-20-2015, 11:12   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelman2000 View Post
This is just ridiculous- I explained in detail via e-mail and IM the situation that he created, now will go into details and let everyone be the judge.

1) On March.12, I asked for 250 AT&T IMEIs to be unlocked by darkshade, and paid for them. No issue here, I emailed the 250 list, and paid.

2) This is where things start to unravel. On March.24th, I e-mail and IM darkshade about unlocking another 250 AT&T IMEIs.I send him a list of 923 IMEIs, and ask for FIRST 250 IMEIs to be done ONLY. Below is e-mail regarding this. He tells me he's processing 338 IMEIs. This is 88 IMEIs more than agreed, and paid for total of 338 IMEIs. I PAID FOR 338, DESPITE BEING MORE THAN REQUESTED.

I then asked darkshade to NOT PROCESS ANYMORE IMEIs after these 338 IMEIs were done, until I payed for the remaining 338 IMEIs. This was already more than what I asked via email, so I had to pay the difference out of my pocket without being paid by my client. The important point to note is I specifically told him not to process until I am paid by my own client after these 338 IMEIs, as more than I wanted.

They were all paid for, and despite telling him to not unlock anymore, he informs me another 110 unlocked.

That's the central issue here- IMEIs unlocked which were not requested. I specifically warned about doing more than I asked because I just wanted to order 250 at a time, only after paid by my client so everything is clear and secure - I get paid, he gets paid. It's when more than was requested was done, where the problem happened and which I warned against doing.

Total I requested darkshade to be done : 500

Total I was paid by my client : 500

Total I paid darkshade : 588 (88 more than asked)

Total unlocked : 698 (110 more unlocked after asked to not unlock anymore)

I e-mailed him this already.

Am I supposed to be liable for paying for extra IMEIs done which were not asked for, which I never was paid for, (already paid 88 IMEIs out of my pocket so far did not request)

Below screenshots :
after unlock 100 imeis you say to me that dont process any imeis..
so im not proces at all.. only 10 i processed to complete my batch..

after done 100 pcs imei you tell me to stop process more imeis...
i know you bro i deal you many times never had a probelem. but this time you make me problem...if you say earlier to stop process all your imeis i will nver submit..(BUT AFTER DONE 100 PCS IMEI. BEFORE YOU SAY THAT.)

i message you whatsapp,email but you not reply...as you said no worry about payments..
Old 04-20-2015, 14:59   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1020688
Thanks Meter: 107
Randy Phonestyleserver

I will write my expirince recently been with dark shade

I gave him 2 icloud imeis for test, he said 5-7 days, not done 4 weeks gone

same time I gave him 2 ww imeis for test, if he unlocked should be done both, but he did not, the second imei still locked, 4 weeks gone, 1 imei unlocked by previous unlocker, so I paid to both

at&t he said 24h, but unlocked after 4 days

hardly returned my money from him, I said stop unlock ww, but he was saying wait some days

time is up, not unlocked, money should be returned

I will never deal with dark shade anymore
Old 04-20-2015, 15:36   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by javokhir View Post
I will write my expirince recently been with dark shade

I gave him 2 icloud imeis for test, he said 5-7 days, not done 4 weeks gone

same time I gave him 2 ww imeis for test, if he unlocked should be done both, but he did not, the second imei still locked, 4 weeks gone, 1 imei unlocked by previous unlocker, so I paid to both

at&t he said 24h, but unlocked after 4 days

hardly returned my money from him, I said stop unlock ww, but he was saying wait some days

time is up, not unlocked, money should be returned

I will never deal with dark shade anymore
hi tell me if you not refund your money. did i cheat you? i dont know you in whatsapp or skype.. im not more entertain people if i dont know much... because many people cheater. after done imei chargedback... mostly deal for old client, friends, customers.

Last edited by dArk_shAdE; 04-20-2015 at 15:42.
Old 04-21-2015, 00:59   #9 (permalink)

I want to post links to the Whatsapp conversations and e-mails corroborating my side of the story but getting error message and need 10 posts apparently.

I don't have any personal issue with darkshade. I've had good experiences, and bad experiences. I know sometimes bad experience related to the service- Worldwide for example, which is frequently down or delayed .

This situation is related to doing more than requested, not sure if communication issues or what, but I can post screenshots and let everyone be the judge of what I asked and how it unfolded.

In retrospect, I think I should not have sent list of 923 IMEIs second time, should have just sent 250 so no way more could have been done than asked. Even on Whatsapp, I told him was too busy to divide list into 250 increments so sent him full list.

For sure, everything I wrote in my first post is 100% true and invite darkshade to dispute anything, I have all the screenshots ready to post
Old 04-21-2015, 03:42   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager

u must ask your client to paid me bro, you not warm me to stop process your imeis.
as u said all your att list make unlock, 250 imei a day only...

if you tell me earlier to stop process all your imei i will nver do it to submit. i trust you 100% because we deal a long time.

you know me very well.. thats the problem about pay later because many thing can change. but i trust you.. you said to me wait for the payment 110 imeis by monday or end of the week.. after that you not reply my pm, emails, whatsapp. and you keep ignoring me.

you never tell me to stop or dont process your imeis..
Old 04-23-2015, 00:27   #11 (permalink)

Here are screenshots. Please delete this thread mods or come here and make a decision.

E-mail sent 3/24, asking FIRST 250. 923 IMEIs were pasted in the e-mail. FIRST 250 asked to be done.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...34.45%20AM.png

Whatsapp message right after sending that e-mail :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/IMG_2129.PNG

He asked if he can do 300, I say 250 only. In the end, 338 were done and paid.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/IMG_2130.PNG

When 338 IMEI done and informed, sent him this. Told him not to process anymore and repeat regarding payment and 250 only at a time

I said not to process anymore at this point - but then 110 more done and see Whatsapp message below :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/IMG_2132.PNG

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/IMG_2131.PNG
Old 04-23-2015, 10:38   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager

bro its clearly.. before you said dont process anymore imei the 100 imei is done already. before you say that.

its clearly... if you say earlier that stop or not process i will nver submit your imeis!

you never tell me to stop or dont process your imeis.. if you warm me to stop or dont submit i will nver submit.

as you said. "all money available in my account no worries at all..."
Old 04-24-2015, 01:05   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dArk_shAdE View Post
bro its clearly.. before you said dont process anymore imei the 100 imei is done already. before you say that.

its clearly... if you say earlier that stop or not process i will nver submit your imeis!

you never tell me to stop or dont process your imeis.. if you warm me to stop or dont submit i will nver submit.

as you said. "all money available in my account no worries at all..."
No, this is what I Whatsapped'd you right after 338 was nearly done - I said 250 only customer paid, and do not process more :

This is before 110 ever mentioned or done.

Did I ask you to do 110 ??

What I asked you to do, is what customer paid.

Even the 338, did i ask you to do 338 ?? No, I asked for 250, as shown by e-mail and Whatsapp. I paid but told you don't process more after this, even when you ask if need submit more told you no not submitting anymore.

Did I ask for 110 to be done, ever ? By e-mail or Whatsapp ?
Old 04-24-2015, 05:56   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelman2000 View Post
No, this is what I Whatsapped'd you right after 338 was nearly done - I said 250 only customer paid, and do not process more :

This is before 110 ever mentioned or done.

Did I ask you to do 110 ??

What I asked you to do, is what customer paid.

Even the 338, did i ask you to do 338 ?? No, I asked for 250, as shown by e-mail and Whatsapp. I paid but told you don't process more after this, even when you ask if need submit more told you no not submitting anymore.

Did I ask for 110 to be done, ever ? By e-mail or Whatsapp ?
did you tell me or warm me to stop process your imei?
you not tell me that, im expect all imei ready to unlock. bcos you send all 923 pcs imei. you said unlock all this imei which is 250 imei a time (per day)

and one more thing important you agreed that 110 pcs unlock and you said payment is end of the week!

you ask me to send 110 unlocked imeis in your mail and you said payment will be end of the week!
Old 04-24-2015, 06:20   #15 (permalink)

Member: 877538
Sonork: braveheart4
Thanks Meter: 7
well i thinks this is just a miss-understanding....you can talk about it...maybe mr darkshade you can wait for mr. camelman2000's customer to pay him for the unpaid imei's as you were said before you know him and you both had many deals before...and for you mr camelman2000 i hope you can make your clients pay you to settle this problem....may this issue be settled in good ways....
The Following User Says Thank You to braveheart4 For This Useful Post: