GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2014, 14:32   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 171307
Thanks Meter: 140
SERVERUNLOCK.ES not paying the debts

HI

This thread is opened after 20 days not getting responses from this team called Serverunlock.es from SPAIN and i hope this will make them to answer on public.

The issue:

Serverunlock.es owes me 7343 Euros and 442 USD from the service i have provided them,

The team people including his boss Andress and maybe manager Laura does not answer any of my questions about money and i have seen that they are trying to get alternative supplier for the Sony service i have provided them , which, i am sure, they will not get. I will

take care about.

Serverunlock team doing business with me for exactly 1 year and from time to time there were problems with payments that were much delayed and i have gave them many time chance to clear dept and didnt stop their orders, BUT during that time i could see that people trying to clear depts slowly like by small amounts 300, 400 and so on. Eventually deps were cleared last year and now again big problems with the payment,but this time they are ignoring me since 15-20 days.

Their server worker answeres me, "i dont know whats going on and i dont know when they will pay your money" and this is the only answer i have got from the since 15 days while i keep asking on skype and emailing them but NO ANSWER and Only ignorance

So i am waiting for this issue solved here and i hope i will not have to make a war with them and start naming all of servers and retail websites as cheaters and doing other actions

I want this team BOSS (Andres) or whoever he is to come here and explain this to be clear

All the needed proofs , bank transfers and done jobs can be shown with emails, skype conversations and screenshots
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to korter For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-12-2014, 14:54   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 395349
Thanks Meter: 509
Well I also have a terrible experience with them, but as a customer.

I was buying from them Spanish Services, but they raised the price with short notice by email (witch end in our Spam/Junk Folder on the top of that), as we're using API and all is automated, by the time we realize we overpaid +1000 EUR and take a loss of 608 EUR (as advertising to our customer cheaper than our cost price).

When I finally get an answer from Andree (and not just from his employe) he just make fool of me, and even making fun of the situation. I finally initiate a PayPal complaint on two transaction of 500 EUR / each but lost the case because I pay using MassPay. In the end money lost, no respect from seller, and have to switch everything to another source (actually I'm looking for Spanish Source, if you are contact me [email protected])

A good attitude when Server Admin had to raise the price would be to (like we do on UnlockBase) to always desactivate the tool and create a new one with new Tool ID, this way people linked to our API didn't submit IMEI and take a loss until they get notified and/or realize.

Andree didn't even take care of that and keep doing the same shady way of sudden price raise on regular basis.... We decide stop to work with somebody we consider as a cheater. So I'm sorry for your story as a "Supplier" but glad I'm not alone to be bitter about that man. Good Luck trying to recover your money from these peoples.

Last edited by UnlockBase.com; 03-12-2014 at 15:04.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnlockBase.com For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2014, 15:11   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1728843
Thanks Meter: 589
All in ths market know, Korter is good and honest businessman.
Before deceive someone, think that lose their source, and most inportant your reputation.
The Following User Says Thank You to vip020285 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2014, 00:33   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1845129
Sonork: 100.1651690
Thanks Meter: 340
SERVERUNLOCK.ES Pay Korter Money Korter Is Good Guy Serious Business Man I know Him Since 3 Year many Time We Deal Together never Any Hijack
SERVERUNLOCK.ES Solved This Issue Pay Korter Money

Best Regards!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GsmOnlineCode For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2014, 19:18   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1710337
Sonork: 100.1611689
Thanks Meter: 15
SERVERUNLOCK.ES and Andree in particular, you know what happens if you don't pay - you get listed as cheater and all who work with and know korter and base spread the word. This naturally result in you losing way more business than what you owe.
Simple as that

So pay your debts and don't play with people's patience

@korter - whenever ready I could send a message in all the #cheaters and #unlockerz Skype groups that I'm in and also could warn my wholesalers and customers. I believe anyone that know you would help in such way as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to CellUnlockerPro For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2014, 19:30   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellUnlockerPro View Post
SERVERUNLOCK.ES and Andree in particular, you know what happens if you don't pay - you get listed as cheater and all who work with and know korter and base spread the word. This naturally result in you losing way more business than what you owe.
Simple as that

So pay your debts and don't play with people's patience

@korter - whenever ready I could send a message in all the #cheaters and #unlockerz Skype groups that I'm in and also could warn my wholesalers and customers. I believe anyone that know you would help in such way as well.

Thanks for trying to make them understand. IN fact i named the thread " Serverunlock not paying dept " to make them reply at least on public. And if this gonna take that long and if they gonna ignore this even here where so i will go further, and around 3000 resellers and 30000 unlockers will know about that just from me and i am sure i have many partners that wil help me/all to send emails to 10 x time many resellers and suppliers from their side.

And if Andres, martin or laura does not fix this, i will name here ALL of their websites from the group as cheaters
The Following User Says Thank You to korter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2014, 19:41   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1710337
Sonork: 100.1611689
Thanks Meter: 15
Just give them a firm deadline and if crossed easiest thing will be to ruin them

I hope they act smart and solve the problem in time
Old 03-15-2014, 20:57   #8 (permalink)

Member: 489933
Thanks Meter: 2
I hope they realise that all this is not worth it in the long run and settle like a genuine company. By doing legit business they can make much more money than trying to rob someone else.

Korter : With you all the way on this !
The Following User Says Thank You to amitjajoo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2014, 22:02   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 123133
Sonork: 100.999
Thanks Meter: 911
@ SERVERUNLOCK.ES

Pay Korter Money , Be Businessman , Do Not Create Problems !!!

To Live In Gsm Business You Must Be Clean Or Other Wise Not Good !!!

We Knows Korter From Long Time . Nice Person & A Honest Businessman

Hope Payment Will Be Clear Soon

WBR
Kuku
The Following User Says Thank You to .:Kuku:. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2014, 22:54   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2061538
Sonork: 100.1635280
Thanks Meter: 20
SERVERUNLOCK.ES

pay korter money and solve problem

korter nice person and good businessman

Br,
imran
The Following User Says Thank You to unlockerhub For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 12:33   #11 (permalink)

Member: 1908609
Thanks Meter: 6
Attention SERVERUNLOCK.ES

You must a pay your due to Korter immediatly
Doing buisness with korter since long
I never get a single problem
He have been always nice and a very good businessman and he is 100% trusted person

Acting like SERVERUNLOCK.ES is a shame

Br
The Following User Says Thank You to SourceFr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 16:18   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by der rabah View Post
sourceunlock.com
stole my money and did not respond to inquiries for some time
coward and called himself a man does not wear underpants

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...otter-1782463/
who asked you to write about your problems here??

Dont you see that this is thread not about your supplier or problem?
Old 03-17-2014, 16:47   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 868273
Sonork: 100.1621746
Thanks Meter: 56
Donate money to this user
YES KORTER IS VERY HONEST PERSON AND WE WORK TOO LONG TIME WITHOUT ANY COMPLAINT:
SO SERVERUNLOCK.ES

pay korter money and solve problem..................
The Following User Says Thank You to deep24 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 17:01   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37349
Sonork: 100.1613413
Thanks Meter: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockBase.com View Post
Well I also have a terrible experience with them, but as a customer.

I was buying from them Spanish Services, but they raised the price with short notice by email (witch end in our Spam/Junk Folder on the top of that), as we're using API and all is automated, by the time we realize we overpaid +1000 EUR and take a loss of 608 EUR (as advertising to our customer cheaper than our cost price).

When I finally get an answer from Andree (and not just from his employe) he just make fool of me, and even making fun of the situation. I finally initiate a PayPal complaint on two transaction of 500 EUR / each but lost the case because I pay using MassPay. In the end money lost, no respect from seller, and have to switch everything to another source (actually I'm looking for Spanish Source, if you are contact me [email protected])

A good attitude when Server Admin had to raise the price would be to (like we do on UnlockBase) to always desactivate the tool and create a new one with new Tool ID, this way people linked to our API didn't submit IMEI and take a loss until they get notified and/or realize.

Andree didn't even take care of that and keep doing the same shady way of sudden price raise on regular basis.... We decide stop to work with somebody we consider as a cheater. So I'm sorry for your story as a "Supplier" but glad I'm not alone to be bitter about that man. Good Luck trying to recover your money from these peoples.

@ all respected suppliers & sources ,

I would like to advice do not provide them any service untill they solve problem with korter. So far i know if they want to continue their buisness for their server customers
then they must work with alternate supplier, as per price compition only a few peoples can do provide service in exact price at their level , so who ever provide such price for them im sure he must be involve with korter or the same chain , so to be honest everybody whose doing deal with korter do not supply them any service not only korter's items. We should support each other for prevent frauds.

@ Korter , brother these days nobody is safe in gsm buisness, so i not see any point to give out credits such amount only base on 1 year relation . but that doesnt meant everybody will be same but still u can stay in safe side , example : give 1k credit once used get paid then recharge account. these days no sence to grow up the amount like 7k-8k euro.

br,
proxy_gsm
The Following User Says Thank You to proxy_gsm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 17:09   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxy_gsm View Post
@ all respected suppliers & sources ,

@ Korter , brother these days nobody is safe in gsm buisness, so i not see any point to give out credits such amount only base on 1 year relation . but that doesnt meant everybody will be same but still u can stay in safe side , example : give 1k credit once used get paid then recharge account. these days no sence to grow up the amount like 7k-8k euro.

br,
proxy_gsm

Thanks bro, in fact i am sure they will not get Sony service from anyone cause as i have mentioned in my first post i will take care about. Regarding letting that much due amount i agree with you , but in the same time i have done and doing business with good people even up to 50-60k and every person understands that this money is not eatable in this world and noone can eat such amount online if he has things to lose including his business and everything.

Regarding getting sony service or other services that i provide direct, Serverunlock will not get from my resellers and competitors as well, cause if there is competitor he will for sure reject them, just because he does not need peanuts from cheaters and just because he is smart guy not to ignore all this.

I am not going too much deep now here, just because i am still waiting patiently for Andres/martin to reply thi. and very soon if i dont see any reply or fixing i will go up to the end that they even didnt thought about.
The Following User Says Thank You to korter For This Useful Post: