GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 22:29   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 818352
Thanks Meter: 266

Softmaster is trustable person did many dealing instant result and work!!!

all i find in this thread is a big communication problem in Both of them

Hope solved soon

BR
Old 01-31-2009, 22:30   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44158
Sonork: 100.64344
Thanks Meter: 143
@softmaster

You said that he can get refund for the design which you delayed, what is the problem now in refunding for this? he asking same to you, the post you mention now has no reply for his post about refund which he asked..

BR.
Old 01-31-2009, 22:57   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 57871
Sonork: 100.74800
Thanks Meter: 6
@chiragp
Paste here your paypal id in which you need refund for the design.
will be send instantly and txn details will be pasted here.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:15   #19 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 106367
Sonork: 100.1577436
Thanks Meter: 2,452
re: chiragp.com
installed JOOMLA and a http://www.templateplazza.com template.
no customization no further design no reply when asked that when the website will be completed...

is installing joomla and templateplazza template your definition of a website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by softmaster View Post
@all
As already informed in my last post that all work has been delivered.
I also mentioned 1 design was delayed and already offered chirag a refund/addon modules worth more than that.

Proof of delivered work :
Shopping cart : www.chiragp.com/site/
As informed earlier, the shopping cart has been delivered long ago.
It was uploaded through the FTP and chirag gave us the Database details.
Now this chiragp.com is hosted with chirag and he has got all the control panel logins for this hosting.
Now we had only got FTP login to this site.
We have asked chirag for the control panel logins 2-3 times so that we can login into the hosting panel and move the site to the root folder.
We cannot do this through FTP because this server which chirag is using is very bad and the ftp gets timed out every 10 minutes, so it is not possible to move the data from the /site folder to the root folder through FTP.

Chirag is being very clever here as he is not giving us the hosting control panel logins and posting links of www.chiragp.com here on the forum as he knows that without the hosting cp logins we cannot move the site to the root folder and people here on forum will think that we have not delivered his work, which is not true.

Also, it might happen that chirag might delete the /site folder from his site after reading this post, but i have already taken screenshots of it which i can post if he deletes it.

Moreover, in one of the above posts chirag is asking me to refund the design money.
"pls refund me the desing money "

Please have a look, he is himself asking for refund of the design money and not the full amount because he knows that the sites are already delivered.
And regarding delay of design, i already mentioned it in my previous post.

Chirag Wrote :
"my hotmail history jpg shows date and time he promised and about pending check www.chiragp.com
"
I already cleared this point above that chirag has got the hosting cp logins for this site and he is not giving us the same so how can we transfer it to the root folder, site was already delivered long ago and is installed at www.chiragp.com/site/

Also in my above post i had already infromed that 1 design got delayed and was delivered on 28-1-2009.
Because we provided the hosting for chiragp.net so we had the control panel logins and the design was already uploaded there on 28-1-2009.
Now chirag never posted any links to this site because he knew it is done.
Site can be visited at www.chiragp.net
Hosting details for this site have already been forwarded to chirag.

Moreover i have screenshots of all websites and if needed i will post here.
Admins/Mods can visit the above links and check themselves.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:17   #20 (permalink)

there is NO communication from his end.
I tried contacting him via email, instant messenger , calling his mobile phone (2 numbers) to solve this miscommunication but he doesnt answer anywhere.
Not to mention one of the numbers is invalid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlock trigger View Post

Hope solved soon

BR
Old 02-03-2009, 09:06   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@chiragp

When the deal was done, it was no where specified that it couldn't be joomla.
However if you check carefully this is Virtuemart, which is an ecommerce engine in which only the frontend is joomla.

Moreover both of them make the best package for ecommerce sites.
We asked you what changes you need in the same in which you mentioned "ASH colour" & your logo and now you are making lame excuses, every post of yours is about creating a new issue, once you say nothing as been delivered, and then when we post the links/proof then you eat your own words and bring up another issue.

Regarding the Talking on phone, i personally called you up to solve any issues long ago and you told me to continue to speak and you suddenly put the call on hold just to show as i was a fool calling you.

And please check when you called us up, On Sunday ?? when office is closed

Come on chirag, once the issue is public then why are you trying to sort it out in private, you solve the issue here.

@all
As requested to chirag in my last post to supply us his paypal details for the refund for the design part, he has still not acted upon it.
He himself asked for the design refund in his few last posts.
And as informed earlier, as soon as paypal id is pasted here by chirag we will send him a refund for the design and paste the transaction details here.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:38   #22 (permalink)

@softdelay

need both work fully customize ,traning ,fully designed

if not

make full amount refund dont try to show smartness by saying that ur going to refund with few **** amount lolz [grow up]

offcourse i will finish this matter here dont worry ,as u need to continue
Old 02-03-2009, 09:51   #23 (permalink)

@soft

also have a look to this history

as u promised lots of users u also forget me to give traning lolz

Last edited by chiragp; 02-23-2010 at 07:09.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:59   #24 (permalink)

@here some more promises

but now facing from that too anyway check history

Old 02-03-2009, 12:27   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragp View Post
@soft

also have a look to this history

as u promised lots of users u also forget me to give traning lolz

When i give you a call and you tell me to keep on speaking and you show your smartness by putting the call on hold and let me listen to the pre recorded lady message

Now are you expecting this way my guys should give you a call and train the lady with a prerecorded voice which plays when you put the phone on hold.

and still you have not sent any control panel logins to us to transfer the site from the /site folder to the root.

Chirag read the thread again, and read again and again till you understand it, First you claim something that this not done, that not done, and we are proving you wrong in every post now, and later you yourself agree that the thing was done and now to save your face you are just trying to create more and more issues so as in some way you try to prove yourself right.

Now everyone who has read this thread must have already visited the links we provided.
Now check my previous posts as i did mention that you have not supplied us the control panel logins to transfer the site from the /site folder to the root, and you know without that it is impossible for anyone to transfer the site and you try to be cleaver by posting here again and again and look you are yourself not sure what you want to write, you will make 2-3 posts in 2-3 hrs as you think that by doing this you will prove yourself right.

Without the logins this issue will always be here and no one in this world can solve it.
Old 02-03-2009, 13:52   #26 (permalink)

@softtimepass

first decide to whom i have to call and talk sarvesh or aditya [may be both r same person playing just to get excuse]

payment paid to sarvesh but after few days suddenly sarvesh disappear as aditya report that sarvesh not coming to job

aditya verma big millionare who can not talk to any person ,no one can meet him even if someone goes to his home ,he is always busy in finding who next

this r numbers from which u cant even contact

provided first no. by sarvesh=09779225868

this number was working nice before payment send but now hell

second number provided by aditya verma big man no.09815782293

working only if he likes to talk

there many numbers i got but i need to talk about my issue

have a look to this history
Old 02-03-2009, 13:53   #27 (permalink)

@softtimepass

first decide to whom i have to call and talk sarvesh or aditya [may be both r same person playing just to get excuse]

payment paid to sarvesh but after few days suddenly sarvesh disappear as aditya report that sarvesh not coming to job

aditya verma big millionare who can not talk to any person ,no one can meet him even if someone goes to his home or office ,he is always busy in finding who next

but when i said to post them as cheater suddenly adtiya verma appear from heaven

this r numbers from which u cant even contact

provided first no. by sarvesh=09779225868

this number was working nice before payment send but now hell

second number provided by aditya verma big man no.09815782293

working only if he likes to talk

there many numbers i got but i need to talk about my issue

have a look to this history

Old 02-03-2009, 15:02   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45183
Thanks Meter: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlock trigger View Post

Hope solved soon

BR

Very trustable @ CHEATING AND SCAMMING PEOPLE!! YOU ARE RIGHT MAN!!

ADITYA IS A BAS_TARD.. STOP WORKING WITH THIS SON OF BITCH! HIS MOTHER DID NOT BURN HIM! SHE SH_IT HIM ONTO THE WORLD!

STILL PROBLEM NOT CLEARED WITH HIM!
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=551178
Old 02-03-2009, 20:01   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45183
Thanks Meter: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by softmaster View Post
When i give you a call and you tell me to keep on speaking and you show your smartness by putting the call on hold and let me listen to the pre recorded lady message

Now are you expecting this way my guys should give you a call and train the lady with a prerecorded voice which plays when you put the phone on hold.

and still you have not sent any control panel logins to us to transfer the site from the /site folder to the root.

Chirag read the thread again, and read again and again till you understand it, First you claim something that this not done, that not done, and we are proving you wrong in every post now, and later you yourself agree that the thing was done and now to save your face you are just trying to create more and more issues so as in some way you try to prove yourself right.

Now everyone who has read this thread must have already visited the links we provided.
Now check my previous posts as i did mention that you have not supplied us the control panel logins to transfer the site from the /site folder to the root, and you know without that it is impossible for anyone to transfer the site and you try to be cleaver by posting here again and again and look you are yourself not sure what you want to write, you will make 2-3 posts in 2-3 hrs as you think that by doing this you will prove yourself right.

Without the logins this issue will always be here and no one in this world can solve it.

Aditya STOP those ****ing appropriates. You are the right person who is too much on this World! Bring this cock sucking ******* Gay to Iraq to shoot him down.. Many people will be happy for this!

People will believe your ****ting ***** only if you pay back.. Else search for a better place where you are in SAFE! Keep it first your as safty before its fuc ked.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:37   #30 (permalink)

@time to finall

ITS TIME TO ANNOUNCE THIS USER AS PROFESSIONAL CHEATER

MAY BE ADMIN OR SUP MOD CAN TAKE STEPS NOW

HAVE A GOOD DAY MR.SOFTCHEATER