GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2003, 01:00   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4611
Thanks Meter: 68
Sunrise Telecom Manchester

This company sells a few bits and bobs for mobile phones. Nothing special, but it was one of the first company's I managed to get the address of when I first started in this business.
They operate on a cash on delivery system, so credit notes were issued for shortfalls, faulty, etc.
The last boxfull we had from them had a lot of faulty chargers as well as a lot of good ones. They were phoned and as usual, a credit note was issued. We stuck it to the notice board, and waited for them to get something else in that was reasonabley priced. This took nearly a year. We were sent a flyer from them offering genuine Nokia chargers for £2 and we placed our order. We were then told the credit note was not valid after 2 months, even though it was their responsibility that the goods were damaged on arrival. After a lot of phoning the "best we could do" is to send us "things of their choice", and not the chargers.
They won't even go into discussion as to what could be in the "things of our choice" box.
I phoned and asked them to fax me a letter as to why they would not credit us properly, so I could keep it on record (to explain the £80 shortfall). They agreed, and apparantly that is the last time any management have been in the building. They are always checking stock, on holiday, sick,etc.
£80 thankfully is not too much for us to lose (others have lost much more elswhere). But it might hurt somebody starting a new business, so be warned