GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 10:27   #1 (permalink)
btl
Banned

Member: 50389
Thanks Meter: 36
3g-codes.co.uk is a cheat!!!!

i dont think i hv any other choice to report this guy here and also alert all forum member that this guy owes me he asked for my bank details which i gave him but to my astonishment he said he had paid in but my account dont reflect anything from him wen i asked for a prove he has since ignored me not even replying to my mails
hes msn id is [email protected]
and hes paypal id is
[email protected]
Old 10-28-2007, 12:36   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 608079
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by btl View Post
i dont think i hv any other choice to report this guy here and also alert all forum member that this guy owes me he asked for my bank details which i gave him but to my astonishment he said he had paid in but my account dont reflect anything from him wen i asked for a prove he has since ignored me not even replying to my mails
and hes paypal id is
[email protected]
Then as we have been discussing- take it up with your bank! I paid in the funds on the day I told you- if this is not showing in ur account, then take it up with them.

What is so hard to understand here?

Yes- im a big cheater.. for £60.. lets all retire and buy an island in Jamaica. I will also buy every member of this forum a beer to celebrate my big successful scam

Now lets stop being silly- go take this up with your bank- you will have a scan of the receipt I have here as soon as I can get someone to scan it for me, then you will have something to show your bank.

Or are you trying to cheat me?

You have my mail

Ps. I dont use paypal- http://www.3g-codes.co.uk/paypal.htm

Last edited by Phantom999; 10-28-2007 at 12:43.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:44   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17689
Sonork: 100.72392
Thanks Meter: 737
Quote:
and hes paypal id is
[email protected]
As far as i know him he is not cheat BE COOL and a little patient bank transfer alwayz takes time i know he cant cheat he is a sweet person

wbr

yousha
Old 10-28-2007, 20:48   #4 (permalink)
btl
Banned

listen hw can i take it up with my bank u owe me 80£ u said u paid in 60 i requested for a copy of the receipt u said u will send it up2 a wk nw and nothing u dont reply my mails if u hv paid atleast u have a receipt issued gimme a copy via scan or any means u can but u not complying with that cos u have ur plan u once sent me payment from paypal so it a shame nw if ur denying here u dont use paypal cos i got a payment from and for ur info i hv all conversation saved so it will do u no good dragging this on and on pls pay up i need my money am sure u didnt do it for free and this is realy the first time am having a problem with anyone paying to my account if ur not a cheat and u knw u realy pay send a copy of receipt to my mail or even upload it here so every can see and knw who is lying

u claim u dont use paypal but look at this

www.3g-codes.co.uk (*)B2L(*) ok sending now mate.
12/09/2007 16:50:16 . www.3g-codes.co.uk (*)B2L(*) Can you send me an invoice please: [email protected]
12/09/2007 18:52:27 (*)B2L(*) . www.3g-codes.co.uk hi
12/09/2007 18:52:31 (*)B2L(*) . www.3g-codes.co.uk codes here

Last edited by btl; 10-28-2007 at 20:58.
Old 10-28-2007, 20:50   #5 (permalink)
btl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousha View Post
As far as i know him he is not cheat BE COOL and a little patient bank transfer alwayz takes time i know he cant cheat he is a sweet person

wbr

yousha
i have been writing him even after i complained to him i still sent him two codes cos i thought he was real but after waiting for 2wk+ with no respond i think it time to name and shame cheaters like this
Old 10-29-2007, 01:15   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2845
Thanks Meter: 9
well hope this problem will be solved soon and NO hard feeling we are here as one family!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:43   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 608079
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
listen hw can i take it up with my bank u owe me 80£ u said u paid in 60 i requested for a copy of the receipt u said u will send it up2 a wk nw and nothing u dont reply my mails if u hv paid atleast u have a receipt issued gimme a copy via scan or any means u can but u not complying with that cos u have ur plan u once sent me payment from paypal so it a shame nw if ur denying here u dont use paypal cos i got a payment from and for ur info i hv all conversation saved so it will do u no good dragging this on and on pls pay up i need my money am sure u didnt do it for free and this is realy the first time am having a problem with anyone paying to my account if ur not a cheat and u knw u realy pay send a copy of receipt to my mail or even upload it here so every can see and knw who is lying

u claim u dont use paypal but look at this

www.3g-codes.co.uk (*)B2L(*) ok sending now mate.
12/09/2007 16:50:16 . www.3g-codes.co.uk (*)B2L(*) Can you send me an invoice please: [email protected]
12/09/2007 18:52:27 (*)B2L(*) . www.3g-codes.co.uk hi
12/09/2007 18:52:31 (*)B2L(*) . www.3g-codes.co.uk codes here
Quote:
i have been writing him even after i complained to him i still sent him two codes cos i thought he was real but after waiting for 2wk+ with no respond i think it time to name and shame cheaters like this
I think you need to check your dates!

Tomorrow when/ if I get time, I will post here our msn conversations because you seem to be mistaken!

I dont accept PayPal any longer because I were scammed too much by accepting that- seems ur trying to do the same to me via bank deposit now!

I prefer to work using FACTS, not THOUGHTS.

Obviously not the good businessman I thought you were- posting this rubbish in public for such a silly amount.

Anyway-

Tomorrow I'll go send you the other £20, and no more. Until you take this problem up with your bank- I wont even waste my time replying to you.

Good evening to you too- CHEATER!
Old 10-30-2007, 00:17   #8 (permalink)
btl
Banned

if u have realy paid post a copy of the receipt here so every1 will see who is lying it a shame i trusted u and u bring this to my kind guesture i deal with somany ppl on here and for ur info u are a lying idiot cos i dont put dat on msn chat it wat we chat about and listen i can do a screen shot so every1 can see exactly hw u reali r
Old 10-30-2007, 02:04   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5360
Sonork: 1577169
Thanks Meter: 24
I find it very hard if the funds were paid and its not showing

I use bank transfer daily, whether its me paying or someone else paying me. Never had a problem.

If you have a receipt 3gcodes then you have nothing to worry about, but it does seem your playing hide and seek.

Im a busy man (much more than you.. ) but if I had such a problem, I would make it number 1 priority (as most "good business men" would) to show all evidence etc..
Sounds like your beating around the bush

For the record, I have dealt with BTL in 1000's of pounds and it has always been spot on between us. Everyone is happy.

£60 or £80 no amount is NOT silly my friend.
Thats what I call disrespecting money.

Anyways, how did you pay ? Online banking ? or cash into his bank ? Maybe problem is at your end ? Maybe funds need verifying. (If you are with LLOYDS, first transaction for online banking with someone can take up to 2 weeks! since it needs to be setup)

Good luck guys in getting it sorted.
Maybe it was a misunderstanding somewhere..

DJ
Old 10-31-2007, 03:21   #10 (permalink)
btl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSwift View Post
I find it very hard if the funds were paid and its not showing

I use bank transfer daily, whether its me paying or someone else paying me. Never had a problem.

If you have a receipt 3gcodes then you have nothing to worry about, but it does seem your playing hide and seek.

Im a busy man (much more than you.. ) but if I had such a problem, I would make it number 1 priority (as most "good business men" would) to show all evidence etc..
Sounds like your beating around the bush

For the record, I have dealt with BTL in 1000's of pounds and it has always been spot on between us. Everyone is happy.

£60 or £80 no amount is NOT silly my friend.
Thats what I call disrespecting money.

Anyways, how did you pay ? Online banking ? or cash into his bank ? Maybe problem is at your end ? Maybe funds need verifying. (If you are with LLOYDS, first transaction for online banking with someone can take up to 2 weeks! since it needs to be setup)

Good luck guys in getting it sorted.
Maybe it was a misunderstanding somewhere..

DJ
thanks man i have requested for a copy of receipt even asked him to verify details so i can go to bank and ask but he wont he didnt mention what branch he paid the money into i dont even knw what part of the uk he is it really sad i trusted him and hes taking the meek out of me
Old 12-18-2007, 11:56   #11 (permalink)
btl
Banned

AND HE IS STILL CHEATING GUYS JUST BE CAREFUL COS HE HAS JUST CHEATED SOME1 THAT WAS STANDING UP FOR HIM WEN I NAMED AND SHAMED HIM

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=480457