GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2016, 08:28   #1 (permalink)
XzZ
No Life Poster
 
XzZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Winimei
Age: 3
Posts: 633
Member: 3938
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1637318
Thanks Meter: 89
Donate money to this user
Exclamation Abhay.partap75 aka Samsungengfile don't deal with this spammer, scammer, cheater


He steal some of my important access, here his ip info which logged in GSPN/SW CAPTURE/DASEUL.


117.220.69.163
Country: IN
State: Haryana
City: Faridabad
Latitude & Longitude: 28.4333,77.3167
Postal Code: 121001
Internet Provider: AS9829 National Internet Backbone
IP Hostname: No Hostname


59.91.211.12
Country: IN
State: Haryana
City: Bhaskola
Latitude & Longitude: 28.4326,77.4094
Postal Code: 121002
Internet Provider: AS9829 National Internet Backbone
IP Hostname: No Hostname


59.91.211.192
Country: IN
State: Haryana
City: Faridabad
Latitude & Longitude: 28.4333,77.3167
Postal Code: 121001
Internet Provider: AS9829 National Internet Backbone
IP Hostname: No Hostname


1.39.26.121
Country: IN
State: National Capital Territory of Delhi
City: Delhi
Latitude & Longitude: 28.6667,77.2167
Postal Code:
Internet Provider: AS38266 Vodafone Essar Ltd., Telecommunication - Value Added Services,
IP Hostname: No Hostname


FRP which unlocked by those ip will get relock to original email. This info already forwarded to certain department for taking action againts this indian gay.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:51   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 36
Member: 1970235
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
Abhay.partap75, this guy was try exchange fake certs with me too
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 05:13   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 324
Member: 285890
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 72
he has multiple skype accounts, he offer to recover blocked account, once you give him your accounts, you will never see him again. also sell fake cert. also don't trade with him any account.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 17:11   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hoang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: AnyClient
Age: 39
Posts: 1,982
Member: 10485
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.66876
Thanks Meter: 395
How to relock to original email?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 08:38   #5 (permalink)
XzZ
No Life Poster
 
XzZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Winimei
Age: 3
Posts: 633
Member: 3938
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1637318
Thanks Meter: 89
Donate money to this user




This was the gay i am mentioned on this thread. Don't deal with him. Don't trust a word.

We will hunt / kill all his using access
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 10:15   #6 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Roof Of World
Age: 32
Posts: 155
Member: 2222087
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
he cheat u bro u post the prood and mod still not put him listed cheater ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 21:28   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
banziitox24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 691
Member: 2051392
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 157
I've deal with him and he's no cheater he has never failed me on anything he has sold me, so I'm not sure what happened between you and him but did you tried to work it out before posting here?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 22:32   #8 (permalink)
XzZ
No Life Poster
 
XzZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Winimei
Age: 3
Posts: 633
Member: 3938
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1637318
Thanks Meter: 89
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by UN-I View Post
he cheat u bro u post the prood and mod still not put him listed cheater ?
I think U should learn and understand english.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 22:35   #9 (permalink)
XzZ
No Life Poster
 
XzZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Winimei
Age: 3
Posts: 633
Member: 3938
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1637318
Thanks Meter: 89
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by banziitox24 View Post
I've deal with him and he's no cheater he has never failed me on anything he has sold me, so I'm not sure what happened between you and him but did you tried to work it out before posting here?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Yes Yes he is not cheater.. but Lier! Scammer! Thief!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:11   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
concepttheman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New York City
Posts: 415
Member: 1637281
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1657188
Thanks Meter: 94
Donate money to this user
Not a cheater

Well for me this guy did lots of work for me and never screwed me. Maybe someone wants to give him a bad name. IDK
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:30   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
banziitox24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 691
Member: 2051392
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by concepttheman View Post
Well for me this guy did lots of work for me and never screwed me. Maybe someone wants to give him a bad name. IDK
Same thing I thought

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 00:04   #12 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: faridabad(delhi)
Age: 28
Posts: 532
Member: 2388887
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623070 QQ 3208774531
Thanks Meter: 1,195
Quote:
He steal some of my important access, here his ip info which logged in GSPN/SW CAPTURE/DASEUL.


117.220.69.163
Country: IN
State: Haryana
City: Faridabad
Latitude & Longitude: 28.4333,77.3167
Postal Code: 121001
Internet Provider: AS9829 National Internet Backbone
IP Hostname: No Hostname


59.91.211.12
Country: IN
State: Haryana
City: Bhaskola
Latitude & Longitude: 28.4326,77.4094
Postal Code: 121002
Internet Provider: AS9829 National Internet Backbone
IP Hostname: No Hostname


59.91.211.192
Country: IN
State: Haryana
City: Faridabad
Latitude & Longitude: 28.4333,77.3167
Postal Code: 121001
Internet Provider: AS9829 National Internet Backbone
IP Hostname: No Hostname


1.39.26.121
Country: IN
State: National Capital Territory of Delhi
City: Delhi
Latitude & Longitude: 28.6667,77.2167
Postal Code:
Internet Provider: AS38266 Vodafone Essar Ltd., Telecommunication - Value Added Services,
IP Hostname: No Hostname


FRP which unlocked by those ip will get relock to original email. This info already forwarded to certain department for taking action againts this indian gay.
CHRIS!

First Of All THIS Info Is Not A Proff & Wrong..

Plz Post Here WITH Proof I Am Cheater.. Any Paypal Transaction HISTORY? Any CHAT History? Any CHARGEBack? ETC..

And For Accounts HOW I Can Steal UR Accounts? PLZ Post Here Proffs..

Because I Am NOT A Cheater.. I Deal With Maney GUYS.. NO 1 Can Say ME CHEATER.

And Which DEAD/Pass Changed Accounts U GIVE Me They All Are Alerdy FULLY Dead..

Which Accounts Possible Recover I Give U New Pass Of thems.. And I Tell You Before
Recovering Accounts IF Any Account IS Recover Done I WILL USE It TOO.. And THEN U Say Yes Sure.. Plz Remember All Words..

And U Blocked UR All Accounts OWNLY Alerdy.. I Cant Login With UR Accounts I Have MY OWN ENOUGH Accounts.. Which I Am USING.. I Dont Need Your Accounts..

PLZ Post PROOFS Here..


Quote:
he has multiple skype accounts, he offer to recover blocked account, once you give him your accounts, you will never see him again. also sell fake cert. also don't trade with him any account.
Makki666,

Where I Sell U Fake Certs..

When U Give Me Accounts For RECOVER? And WHEN I Not Answer UR Any Qustion?

About TRADING Accounts AS I Think I Not Ask For U Free Accounts.. I Give U Exchange IN Ur Accounts = MY Accounts..

And FOR Skype Accounts I Have Only 1 Accounts ON EveryWhere.. We Are 3 Partners And We Have 3 accounts IN Skype.. And I Dont Know About MY Partners They Talk You Before Or Not.. They Make ANY Deal With U Or Not. Also I Dont Sell ANY Fake Services.. All IS Real And NOT Have ANY HACKED Accounts.. Which GET Locked Fast..
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 00:07   #13 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: faridabad(delhi)
Age: 28
Posts: 532
Member: 2388887
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623070 QQ 3208774531
Thanks Meter: 1,195
Quote:
Abhay.partap75, this guy was try exchange fake certs with me too
Where I Exchange You Fake CERTS?

I Am Not HUNGRY For Money Like You.. Who Make Post For EXCHANGE Blocked/Barrid/Lost Certs.. And TRY To HUNT With Clints.. Make Post PM Me For EXCHANGE Certs And When He Contact You.. You Say I dont Want Exchange IF You Want Buy Then I Can Sell You Cert File..
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 00:27   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
banziitox24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 691
Member: 2051392
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 157
I just did an FRP removal with him all perfectly fine and worked

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:38.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.38120 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO