GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 05:40   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1023260
Thanks Meter: 15
Be Aware of Josh Indig if you sell or buy unlock code.

To ALL Unlock Code buyer:

Josh Indig (ultimateunlock); he is a thief, he is a liar, and he is a hacker. If you do business with him or want to do business with him, protect yourself. He will use your good name in the future to work against you. Josh Indig open an account with us at www.fastunlockusa.com and somehow able to hacked into our admin account and he has stolen over 1,000.00usd from our admin account. We have pursuit a criminal case against him with the Orlando Police Department, Florida and have reported him to the FBI Internet Fraud.

I was informed by some of you that he have contacted you and tell you that we buy unlock code from him. This is FAULT. I will post a webpage online soon that show Josh Indig account fraudulent activity.

If any one have purchase unlock code from him between May 20 and August 25, 2009. Kindly email me the IMEI that you purchased to [email protected]. If your IMEI match our list, we will reward you 10 free Blackberry USA Unlock code for each matched IMEI. This reward is an incentive for your time.

Team FastUnlockUSA
Old 09-26-2009, 05:04   #2 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!

Member: 1000201
Thanks Meter: 66
Customer also did to me this

He bought codes via server gsmlocks.com After getting codes he file claim in paypal. I have all reciepts of imeis he submitted with codes his full account system to show he recieved all his credits worth.Be aware of this character.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:07   #3 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!

Member: 1000201
Thanks Meter: 66
he cancelled all claims

since he cancelled all claims i have no problem against him now.
Old 06-14-2010, 00:38   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1324286
Thanks Meter: 1
?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by planetemobile; 06-14-2010 at 00:48.