GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2006, 10:42   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7688
Sonork: klaus4
Thanks Meter: 2
About Razvan Pupescu aka Raskal his cheat named Smart usb and other things

Starting with this:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...21#post1658021

Deleteing my postis and the bad picture for Narry means mr Raskal himself but he wnt to turn black in to white. He blames UFS with bad support they always had good support. He sells cloned HWK called HWK trial. But íf you are selling cloned jaf youre are an ******* cheater or so on. I donīt want to write all his words for those people who dont have the same oppinion as his is. Now i am gonna tell you some mistakes of him.
  • he said FPSXP is his own product - no without technical skills... - FPS XP is only cloned Prodigy but others who makes clones are cheaters for him....
  • He and this Xena man are blameing All-Gsm as a cheater but Toni is trustable
  • He blames Tele-Way as masturbaters who can only produce cum.... - Their cables are the best in this Market
  • he calls Gobi and Narry as "Saras Dogs" but they are one of the most helpfull and trustable people here
  • he calls Mobilerepair (Lars) as a cheater but he is nice person with good suport
  • he calls odia as a **** but odia is male and not female
  • Sandor is still married and suports his family - Raskal not.....
  • and at least he called me as a wanker

So now all can se what mr Raskal is like...

And for the Robin Hoods (Admins) donīt delete this thead cause this means that you are all corrupted by Razvan. SURE???
Old 03-26-2006, 12:07   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24552
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus4
Starting with this:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...21#post1658021

Deleteing my postis and the bad picture for Narry means mr Raskal himself but he wnt to turn black in to white. He blames UFS with bad support they always had good support. He sells cloned HWK called HWK trial. But íf you are selling cloned jaf youre are an ******* cheater or so on. I donīt want to write all his words for those people who dont have the same oppinion as his is. Now i am gonna tell you some mistakes of him.
  • he said FPSXP is his own product - no without technical skills... - FPS XP is only cloned Prodigy but others who makes clones are cheaters for him....
  • He and this Xena man are blameing All-Gsm as a cheater but Toni is trustable
  • He blames Tele-Way as masturbaters who can only produce cum.... - Their cables are the best in this Market
  • he calls Gobi and Narry as "Saras Dogs" but they are one of the most helpfull and trustable people here
  • he calls Mobilerepair (Lars) as a cheater but he is nice person with good suport
  • he calls odia as a **** but odia is male and not female
  • Sandor is still married and suports his family - Raskal not.....
  • and at least he called me as a wanker

So now all can se what mr Raskal is like...

And for the Robin Hoods (Admins) donīt delete this thead cause this means that you are all corrupted by Razvan. SURE???
Very few here are not scratching the back of somebody else .Strange post
you make .
Its who you no at the end of the day in life and that is for all i do not see Rascal as any worse than anybody else . No saints here but there is alot of jealous people here same old story envy of the outher man
Old 03-26-2006, 12:13   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 57617
Thanks Meter: 1
i agree with klaus

br
Old 03-26-2006, 13:56   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I n this game everbody ****s the next man little loyalty here
But i still do not understand to put Rascal at the top of your list.
List for cloneing cheating ect is endless and there are more players then him far to many to go in to#
And no man gives a **** anyway
Old 03-26-2006, 14:10   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtony969
I n this game everbody ****s the next man little loyalty here
But i still do not understand to put Rascal at the top of your list.
List for cloneing cheating ect is endless and there are more players then him far to many to go in to#
And no man gives a **** anyway

Xes but he is playing Robin Hood and all others are liars cheaters and much more.... FPS XP is his own product... no its clone Prodigy for example....
Old 03-26-2006, 14:17   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
@klaus

you are deep sick my friend. I don't know how to say it in english in the correct way but in german i would say "du hast doch nicht mehr alle tassen im schrank"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus4
[*]and at least he called me as a wanker[/list]
I think this is the only think you are right, yes i said it to you because it is true.

Last edited by Raskal; 03-26-2006 at 14:48.
Old 03-26-2006, 14:29   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grin
i agree with klaus

br
Dear Cheater Grin,

first of all have a look at this post where you asked me for help

http:///vbb/showpo...2&postcount=36

http:///vbb/showpo...8&postcount=41

and my help came in less than 2 hours. I posted you dhl number because you promised to send you the money for the shipment, i think it was around 30-40 euro...

My help came promt, i posted only one hour after our PM talking a dhl tracking number to you, but i also sent you the western union details to pay the promised 30-40 euro...

http:///vbb/showpo...8&postcount=53

The money was trasferred actualy before few days (2 and half month later), and you start begging me to fix your problem again with JAF. With other words you wanted to cheat me for fuking 40 euro and would never paid this money if your JAF would not damage before 2-3 days.

My PM at you yesterday was clear enough. Take you money back from WU, and do not disturb me any more, You are a cheater. Do not hate me because and claim i were a cheater, look in mirror and you see how you cheated yourself.
Old 03-26-2006, 14:44   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Rascal i do not no why you bother to answer its envy of the other man simple
Old 03-26-2006, 14:50   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtony969
Rascal i do not no why you bother to answer its envy of the other man simple
To grin i have to answer because it pissed me off. I helped this animal, and after he try to cheat me, he put me in cheater section.
Old 03-26-2006, 15:01   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

As far as the german goes i can not see his point but im tired and its sunday
Old 03-26-2006, 17:42   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
@klaus

you are deep sick my friend. I don't know how to say it in english in the correct way but in german i would say "du hast doch nicht mehr alle tassen im schrank"...

I think this is the only think you are right, yes i said it to you because it is true.

I think you mean "you have nevertheless no more all cups in the cabinet" or something else.... and now back to you Razvan donīt call anymore someone a cheater cause the biggest cheat you did is FPS-XP (cloned Prodigy). Hopefully Gsmunlock will release all your products for cheap cause your JAF is nothing than a crap. fpr only 5USD not more....

And if you want you can call me Sarasdog too cause he is an nice person and always supports his customers. Amd he is supporting his family too, we cannot say the same thing about you, can we?
Old 03-26-2006, 20:12   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 66427
Thanks Meter: 9
i will let my MIND in peace.

B.R

Last edited by bengsm; 03-27-2006 at 00:57.
Old 03-26-2006, 21:22   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 22588
Thanks Meter: 29
"He Who Cheated No One Cast The First Stone At Raskal".......
Old 03-26-2006, 21:55   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Sigh !

Another BullSh!t Topic.

Talking about Saints and No Saints in an UnHoly Business.

DumB!
Old 03-26-2006, 23:02   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 229854
Thanks Meter: 0
@Klaus4,

Man why you go shouting about Razvan like this you toss-pot!!

And why single out Razvan as a cheater & lier when you know damn well the people you are supporting are cheaters & liers too!!

Gobi, Narry & Odia are all cheaters in some peoples eyes, so what is your piont??

1. he said FPSXP is his own product - no without technical skills... - FPS XP is only cloned Prodigy but others who makes clones are cheaters for him....DO BETTER RESEARCH YOU TWÁT

2. He and this Xena man are blameing All-Gsm as a cheater but Toni is trustable - ONLY BECAUSE HE IS YOUR FRIEND...IF HE CHEAT YOU THEN YOU WOULD CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT HIM - YES?

3.He blames Tele-Way as masturbaters who can only produce cum.... - Their cables are the best in this Market - ALL A MATTER OF OPINION

4. He calls Gobi and Narry as "Saras Dogs" but they are one of the most helpfull and trustable people here - ROFL - DONT MAKE ME LAUGH YOU BLIND PRÍCK, WHAT ABOUT CLONE JAF!!

5. He calls Mobilerepair (Lars) as a cheater but he is nice person with good suport - ONLY BECAUSE HE LICKS YOUR CÓCK

6. He calls odia as a **** but odia is male and not female - HOW DO YOU KNOW?

7. Sandor is still married and suports his family - Raskal not.....
and at least he called me as a wanker - I AM MARRIED TOO, MANY TIMES BUT MY FAMILY ARE BIG AND OLD ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THEIR SELF!

8. My name is Kalus4 and I am a dreamer, cheater, lier and a ****wit, so do not take any notice of me - OK

Lets see how you like it..........when the shoe is on the other foot brother rubber!

Razvan is a great guy who always gives excellent support & is always ready to go that extra mile to help his customers!!

In my opinion there is no other reseller/distributor on this forum who can touch him for all round services to the Gsm community!

You see, its all down to opinions my dear friend Klausy