GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2005, 02:36   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21750
Sonork: 100.62509
Thanks Meter: 73
About Toronro ( Masterunlocker )

I have in GSM Bussiens almost 5years and from this time and i am working with Trondo ( masterunlocker )

I am sure from all this time he was the honest and the trustable man for me when i deal with him

I never get any proplem or troubles with him, Never I get from him some thing and he cheat me or some thing like this, I have XXXX number of my customers around the world and they buy from me and know that this productes from Torondo and they also know that Torondo is honest and trustable

My customers asking me about the proplem with twister that box already closed for support and i just link them for the fight between torondo and reskal and answer from 90% of my customers is torondo is good man and i hope he can solve his proplem

no one said i will return the box back or i want my money back coz they all know who is Torondo

*** For me ( If TORONDO cheat me personality I will not belive my self ) ***

@@@@ Reskal plz it's not the right game
As we know Torondo we also know Reskal and who is him in GSM market and we know very well that Reskal is the best support and best productes in the world
For my self when new product come out and I see name of Reskal I buy without think and without know more information
But to close Customer accounts is not fair

If u have personal proplem with Torondo ( I don't know nothing about it and i don't want to know ) so solve it between u and him away from the customer

U have Torondo in official reseller page so customer trust u first by looking to official reseller page then decied to buy from ur reseller so it's not them mistake

Plz think twic and I am sure if u take every thing calm and easy all proplem will solved, I am sure that 9000$ is nothing for one have big name and good name in GSM market and he will not f u c k his name for 9000$
Old 02-08-2005, 05:41   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 611
Sonork: 100.33333
Thanks Meter: 29,604
Rule is simple here when someone owe u money and not pay then he is cheater!!

We are doing business here not f u c king around with other!

This money is not pay 6 month already. So we need to do something and u think we didn't discuss this with him before post??

He want to f u c k his own name!! Not us!!

BR

Thomas

Last edited by gsmfun; 02-08-2005 at 06:00.
Old 02-08-2005, 16:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21750
Sonork: 100.62509
Thanks Meter: 73
@gsmfun
U have Torondo in official reseller page so customer trust u first by looking to official reseller page then decied to buy from ur reseller so it's not them mistake

Plz away from cutomer that trust u and buy from ur reseller in the official reseller page

** It's not the end yet coz i am sure that if we take calm without spam and **** words we will solve all the proplem
Old 02-08-2005, 19:24   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 6594
Sonork: 100.27285
Thanks Meter: 22,500
i ve dealed with Trondo , all was succesfull .. i also met him while i was in china he is very trustable person doing business well ! and everybody knows Trondo verywell who is in Gsm business field as a trustable he is at the top of list of Trustable, ..
Old 02-08-2005, 20:21   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111845
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by electroboys
i ve dealed with Trondo , all was succesfull .. i also met him while i was in china he is very trustable person doing business well ! and everybody knows Trondo verywell who is in Gsm business field as a trustable he is at the top of list of Trustable, ..

Im guessing you have not read the other the other thread then? Or did ou not grasp the significance of it?
Old 02-08-2005, 20:51   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 6594
Sonork: 100.27285
Thanks Meter: 22,500
i ve already read it ! there is no point for me , i am talking accordingly to my experiences between me and trondo , there were no problem at all doing business with him..

if somebody has problem about dealing each other they have to solve together , i don't know the real matter with them , i think they should solve together ..everybody is doing business and everybody has alot of problem sometimes even with money , why don't we leave them alone to solve ! as far as i know Trondo acceptable all messages on
his icq and his MSN no need to insult anybody here and damage their own careers here..

Both you are i hope can deal on point .. which you couldn'T

Have a nice business days with full of cash..

Best Regards

Oz..
Old 02-09-2005, 01:45   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 70045
Sonork: 100.80221
Thanks Meter: 30
yes mr. Raskal iwant 2 say that too
You make Trondo your official resseller so customers who don't know who is trondo trust you and they all trust that u will not make a cheater an official resseller for your products then they trust in trondo after that you say to him trondo is cheater and don't trusted, which one say that, when u say that the customer will not trust in your ressellers any more then they will not trust in you so keep your problems away of customers coz u now don't **** trondo, u **** the market no one will think to buy twister any more coz they don't know one trusted now to buy from it think again sir, u **** the market
Old 02-09-2005, 19:25   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mony-never-die
yes mr. Raskal iwant 2 say that too
You make Trondo your official resseller so customers who don't know who is trondo trust you and they all trust that u will not make a cheater an official resseller for your products then they trust in trondo

Erm sre you being serious? I only ask as obviously when raskal made trondo an official reseller i dont for one minute think raskal thought he was going to be cheated otherwize he would not have made him an official reseller! It is not raskal fault he has to do what he has to do i am very certain if you where in his position you would do the same.

If any of your customers see that as a problem explain that trondo is a cheater and a conman it is very simple really.
Old 02-09-2005, 20:08   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafatch
I have in GSM Bussiens almost 5years and from this time and i am working with Trondo ( masterunlocker )........
@ mustafach

Too much words for nothing. It is just waste of time. There are still 2 simple questions remaining, HUMAN QUESTIONS !!!!

1.) why this cheater torondo does not want post here the TT proove from his bank, if he is not a cheater and that he paid

2.) why this cheater torondo sold accouts from Twister support area to clone box users such as clone ufs3 users and clone tornado users

I think, it does not need long time answer this 2 simple VERY HUMAN questions.

About me, i will go my way until this cheater FULLY PAID FULL AMOUNT
there is no way back. I will also think how much to charge him for the sold accounts from twister support area.

Do not try repair his reputation, the only person who can do that, it is only him!

B.R.,
Raskal
Old 02-09-2005, 21:25   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 33079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
I will also think how much to charge him for the sold accounts from twister support area.
You have to look at the traffic... I think the traffic caused by this is so much, that it will be a pretty high bill.

If you charge him 1 EUR per additional gigabyte... and considering the accounts he created... ;-)

Even I expierienced slowdowns approx. 1 week ago...

If selling of rogue accounts by a non-trustable reseller is the cause, I am very happy that you solved the problem.

"Problems have to be solved from the root where they arise"