GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2005, 21:29   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 74098
Thanks Meter: 0
"Could you do me a favour?"

I don't wanna complain. It's too late to complain.
About the story: "Once upon a time..."
I collect sim cards from all over the world. One of my most wanted sim is an african one. I spent a lotta days with asking african people if they can help me to get one.
After some weeks I found a very helpful Egyptian men called MAK_US1977. (on this forum) He said that he'll help me to get one. I was very very happy! I have sent the money as soon as I could.
It was 2 months ago. And nothing happened. Once he said his brother forgot to send me the sim card, etc...

I've got nothing...

I cannot reach him. He doesn't reply. (ICQ, SMS)

A person's honor worths only $60.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:03   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7062
Thanks Meter: 126
as your post you required a working sim card by any egyptian gsm provider if yes send me your details to send you one and close story ..

br.

raheeeeeb
Old 08-05-2005, 20:06   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 74098
Thanks Meter: 0
As you said I'm still looking for an egyptian sim. But my problem was that guy's honour worths only $60. It's not a lotta money... Anyway: Thank you for your offer. I hope he read this topic and take a look in the mirror.